Why does Bishop Gorman struggle with Florida?

FootballGuy

Just now, nptb17 said:

A lot of the throws he made were under pressure and he did have people open but he was under heat.

when u get a chance, look at 8:26, 12:01, 22:27 of that game. All bad throws bad Jake in the 1st quarter that were easy touchdowns......WITHOUT being pressured. And there are a lot more bad throws without pressure that he made in this game as well. 

57 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

when u get a chance, look at 8:26, 12:01, 22:27 of that game. All bad throws bad Jake in the 1st quarter that were easy touchdowns......WITHOUT being pressured. And there are a lot more bad throws without pressure that he made in this game as well. 

8:26 is not a touchdown and would have taken a very good throw just to be a completion.  I don't know what your looking at, at 12:01 where you see a touchdown playa.  I will give you 22:27 but Grimes was being held so it might have been a perfect throw but the receiver was held up.  You have to understand coverage playa.

Just now, nptb17 said:

8:26 is not a touchdown and would have taken a very good throw just to be a completion.  I don't know what your looking at, at 12:01 where you see a touchdown playa.  I will give you 22:27 but Grimes was being held so it might have been a perfect throw but the receiver was held up.  You have to understand coverage playa.

The pass at 8:26 was a bad throw by Jake and Grimes managed to get behind the defense. 12:01 was a bad throw. If he puts the ball in the right spot, it woulda been a huge completion. Trust me, I know all about football. The quarterback just has to put the ball in the right spots when the receiver creates separation. 

22 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

The pass at 8:26 was a bad throw by Jake and Grimes managed to get behind the defense. 12:01 was a bad throw. If he puts the ball in the right spot, it woulda been a huge completion. Trust me, I know all about football. The quarterback just has to put the ball in the right spots when the receiver creates separation. 

You are reaching.  Did you not see the safety help?  At 12:01, the receiver was covered.  What right spot were you looking for?  

57 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Idk man... it toom 2 years for MD to return the call...

I know the stache is old but if it takes him 2 years to return a call.... he might need to retire.... 

I also forgot about Sub par Poly and Cen10.... 

I'm in my prime.   Our Schedules are set years in advance.  We had to wait and clear off some committed home and home series, and legacy series before we could find an open date.  We had some dates free up this year and Consuela scheduled Bishop Gorman, Bergen Catholic, and St. Mary's.  Who have Roswell and Grayson scheduled this year?

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Idk man... it toom 2 years for MD to return the call...

I know the stache is old but if it takes him 2 years to return a call.... he might need to retire.... 

I also forgot about Sub par Poly and Cen10.... 

You forgot a lot of teams.  

It's OK though, hard for GA guys to count past one hand on OOS games. 

• Like 2

They struggle with Florida because Florida is worried about their image and matches them up with good teams.

You didn't see them match up  with the Texas is best. And even Cedar Hill played  them tough for longer than I thought they would.

BG is really just on the campaign to beat teams from states full of athletes  and are to trying  to steal players from those areas.

6 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

He wasnt the QB for that game I believe....

He was

Watched it on ESPN and i thought he looked awful, Florida better not hope he some Savior or they will be disappointed 

One thing winning with loaded team around you,  another is playing with talent that is close or equal to the oppenents and making plays to win

We will soon see if he good qb or just byproduct of a loaded roster