Hospital staff protest Melania Trump’s visit to Boston Medical Center

Bormio

Honestly Trump should just say fuck off to every far left state in the country and focus on real America. 

States like California, Massachusetts, New York, Virginia etc  should never get the time a day for anything. I don’t know why she would waste her time going to a hospital in a piece of shit town in a piece of shit state 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Honestly Trump should just say fuck off to every far left state in the country and focus on real America. 

States like California, Massachusetts, New York, Virginia etc  should never get the time a day for anything. I don’t know why she would waste her time going to a hospital in a piece of shit town in a piece of shit state 

And the thing is - Boston is the most racist city in the country - bar none.

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

She was going to their hospital to honor it for its excellent care of children.  Stand there, smile, accept the honor and shut up.  There is a time and a place.  She is not the President 

I guess you answered the question, he didn't like the answer (truth), so he took his ball and went home.