Nikki Haley just lost my support

noonereal

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nikki-haley-reveals-tillerson-kelly-privately-discussed-resisting-trump-it-was-offensive

“You're gonna impeach a president for asking for a favor that didn't happen and giving money and it wasn't withheld? I don't know what you would impeach him on,”

Politicians are such slime. 

Why would she lose ur support when she did what's right. She didnt buy into the bullshit. It's a coup

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, noonereal said:

Politicians are such slime. 

Here's the entire "news" in a nutshell for your entire thread.....

""Haley said that the two men “confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren't being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country” and how “Tillerson went on to tell me the reason he resisted the president's decisions was because, if he didn't, people would die…."

Haley, however, was not impressed.

“It should've been, 'Go tell the president what your differences are, and quit if you don't like what he's doing,'” Haley told O’Donnell. “But to undermine a president is really a very dangerous thing. And it goes against the Constitution, and it goes against what the American people want. And it was offensive."""

Now it is only fitting that such a refined person such as yourself find fault with this...

Try taking away the names...

and you can easily see how you expose your own true position...

Pure slime is correct...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Troll said:

Here's the entire "news" in a nutshell for your entire thread.....

""Haley said that the two men “confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren't being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country” and how “Tillerson went on to tell me the reason he resisted the president's decisions was because, if he didn't, people would die…."

Haley, however, was not impressed.

“It should've been, 'Go tell the president what your differences are, and quit if you don't like what he's doing,'” Haley told O’Donnell. “But to undermine a president is really a very dangerous thing. And it goes against the Constitution, and it goes against what the American people want. And it was offensive."""

Now it is only fitting that such a refined person such as yourself find fault with this...

Try taking away the names...

and you can easily see how you expose your own true position...

Pure slime is correct...

giphy.gif

Damn good point.

5 minutes ago, Bormio said:

People who take the view that it is their mission to save the country from the President are very dangerous.  Not saying they could never be justified, but they almost of necessity begin to see the ends justifying the means.

It’s very dangerous. I would say that’s pretty much the warped state of entire never-trumper wing of the dems (including the MSM). These people aren’t even pretending that this isn’t the case anymore. By any means necessary, and America, ethics, morals, and civility be damned. Those arrogant pricks are weakening our country from within and they could care less.

For a while now it has been in fashion to criminalize policy differences.  If you disagree with me, you are a traitor or an extremist.  It has been going on for 30 years or more, but the last decade, and especially the last 3 years have been over the top.  Civil discourse is virtually impossible.  People now view the other side as the enemy that must be crushed or “canceled”.  People need to take a step back from this rhetoric.  That said, the involvement of our national security apparatus in politics is extremely troubling and needs to be dealt with harshly.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

For a while now it has been in fashion to criminalize policy differences.  If you disagree with me, you are a traitor or an extremist.  It has been going on for 30 years or more, but the last decade, and especially the last 3 years have been over the top.  Civil discourse is virtually impossible.  People now view the other side as the enemy that must be crushed or “canceled”.  People need to take a step back from this rhetoric.  That said, the involvement of our national security apparatus in politics is extremely troubling and needs to be dealt with harshly.

When one side wants to dismantle all we stand for they need to be crushed 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

When one side wants to dismantle all we stand for they need to be crushed 

They need to be beaten at the ballot box.  That is how this country operates, and we are strong enough to survive having people with wildly divergent opinions.  We did not vote for Trump because he was going to put Democrats in jail, but because he was willing to say things that needed to be said, and then act on them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

They need to be beaten at the ballot box.  That is how this country operates, and we are strong enough to survive having people with wildly divergent opinions.  We did not vote for Trump because he was going to put Democrats in jail, but because he was willing to say things that needed to be said, and then act on them.

One of the things I voted for trump was yes to see democrats brought to justice. Another part is yes because he says things that need to be said. You cant get all the traitors out at the ballot box. We have too many morons voting just look at any democrat area. 

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Great post. I agree. I don't want the other side "cancelled". However, I do want its current configuration to be "crushed" and have it get back to some semblance of normalcy and decency. I've never felt this way in my life in terms of either party, and it feels uncomfortable. What's changed? ….the behavior of the dems/MSM over the past 3 years is what's changed. Even when Obama was in office, the right gave him grief. It's going to happen, just like you said. But it wasn't THIS bad, egregious, and dangerous. This behavior is truly unprecedented. If conservatives act this way against a sitting US Prez in the future I will condemn it vehemently. But then again, we've never had a POTUS that has literally put America first 100%. To me it just shows how deep the corruption has run for a loooooooooong time. 

One of the biggest threats to america is from muslim population around the world and now they have been voted into our government

You just had another muslim voted in Minnesota. 

Democrats has a whole have become a very big danger to this country from their actions and their rhetoric and the Republicans are doing nothing

The democrats can help people by passing the usmca and infrastructure but for them ite about 24/7 impeachment.

If the whistleblower has the good on trump and his testimony is so damning why wont schiff let him tell the American people what he has??

41 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

One of the biggest threats to america is from muslim population around the world and now they have been voted into our government

You just had another muslim voted in Minnesota. 

Democrats has a whole have become a very big danger to this country from their actions and their rhetoric and the Republicans are doing nothing

The democrats can help people by passing the usmca and infrastructure but for them ite about 24/7 impeachment.

If the whistleblower has the good on trump and his testimony is so damning why wont schiff let him tell the American people what he has??

Because A) Schiff for brains is a corrupt POS. And B) he doesn’t have the goods, and he knows it. They just want to drag this out so it’s over Trump’s administration as long as possible. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

Excellent post Bormio.  I am not optimistic that your sentiment will resonate (I know it didn't when I said something similar a couple years ago) but I tip my hat to you all the same.  We need more people to say this.

• Like 2