So How Long Will Mulvaney Last?

Rufus69

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Join that lawsuit against Trumpy The Ass Clown !!!!

Quid Pro Quo !!!

Just when ya thought it couldn't get any weirder...

LOL....

Rufus>>

The dems continue to make this weirder every-single-day. Nonstop negativity, 24/7/365, no legislating whatsoever. Impeach Trump at all costs....bla bla bla. Good grief.

Like rational Americans, I am going to live my life the best that I can, care for my fellow man when called upon, and enjoy the beating that Trump is going to give the sacrificial democrap….and pray that the dems, in their current state, never regain control of the WH and pray that they lose the House. Your party is about 1000x worse than Trump. So be careful what you ask for.

Signed,

A former dem

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

The dems continue to make this weirder every-single-day. Nonstop negativity, 24/7/365, no legislating whatsoever. Impeach Trump at all costs....bla bla bla. Good grief.

Like rational Americans, I am going to live my life the best that I can, care for my fellow man when called upon, and enjoy the beating that Trump is going to give the sacrificial democrap….and pray that the dems, in their current state, never regain control of the WH and pray that they lose the House. Your party is about 1000x worse than Trump. So be careful what you ask for.

Signed,

A former dem

Just a correction for you.  The house HAS passed a lot of legislation (about 400) but Moscow Mitch has not taken any of them up and probably won't.  Many of these bills are without a doubt good for us citizens, such as background checks, preventing the Republicans from taking away preexisting conditions (which I assume every American likes and would like to see stay), strengthening our elections, campaign finance, etc.  

mealsonwheels_cancelled.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Just a correction for you.  The house HAS passed a lot of legislation (about 400) but Moscow Mitch has not taken any of them up and probably won't.  Many of these bills are without a doubt good for us citizens, such as background checks, preventing the Republicans from taking away preexisting conditions (which I assume every American likes and would like to see stay), strengthening our elections, campaign finance, etc.  

mealsonwheels_cancelled.jpg

Yawn. This is about the dems not acting right for over 3 years now. Nothing more. Nothing less. Can't convince me and at least 50% of the US population otherwise. Just think what COULD be accomplish if the dems'/MSM's only strategy wasn't an unprecedented, 24/7/365 smear campaign with the SOLE goal is to overthrowing a duly-elected, sitting USPOTUS through any and all means possible. Ethics, morals, and our country be damned. Praying that Horowicz and Durham drop the hammer...and hard. 

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Yawn. This is about the dems not acting right for over 3 years now. Nothing more. Nothing less. Can't convince me and at least 50% of the US population otherwise. Just think what COULD be accomplish if the dems'/MSM's only strategy wasn't an unprecedented, 24/7/365 smear campaign with the SOLE goal is to overthrowing a duly-elected, sitting USPOTUS through any and all means possible. Ethics, morals, and our country be damned. Praying that Horowicz and Durham drop the hammer...and hard. 

You could probably impeach any POTUS if you went at it as hard as the Dems have for 3 years. What is happening is that no future POTUS is going to be safe from an attack from the other party. Way to go DNC, for screwing up the political system. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

You could probably impeach any POTUS if you went at it as hard as the Dems have for 3 years. What is happening is that no future POTUS is going to be safe from an attack from the other party. Way to go DNC, for screwing up the political system. 

Couldn't agree more. No other POTUS would survive this. They'da been done a long time ago because politicians are politicians...dirty somewhere. The problem for the deep state is there is literally no dirt on Trump (being an outsider), so they have to fabricate shit, and then drag the country through this bogus impeachment. What's funny is that they are STILL going to lose because every step-on-dick move they make galvanizes his base and brings in more moderates. My goodness if it isn't obvious as hell as to what's going on. I watch CNN sometimes and can't believe that crap is allowed on TV and to be actually called "news". I listen to Schiff for brains talk and just cringe. That said, the precedence has been set. The DNC's actions could (and likely will) have ramifications that extend beyond this Presidency. 

7 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

LOL...they never were safe from attack...that's the nature of politics...it's just that we've never had a Pres. give the other side so much ammunition to use against him!...from his 12,000+ lies to his "perfect" phone call he's a walking controversy and that's what you guys voted for...someone that will shake up the system...he not only shook up the system...he broke it and now a majority of Americans want him impeached...due to HIS actions....not the MSM or the dems...😓

3 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Couldn't agree more. No other POTUS would survive this. They'da been done a long time ago because politicians are politicians...dirty somewhere. The problem for the deep state is there is literally no dirt on Trump (being an outsider), so they have to fabricate shit, and then drag the country through this bogus impeachment. What's funny is that they are STILL going to lose because every step-on-dick move they make galvanizes his base and brings in more moderates. My goodness if it isn't obvious as hell as to what's going on. I watch CNN sometimes and can't believe that crap is allowed on TV and to be actually called "news". I listen to Schiff for brains talk and just cringe. That said, the precedence has been set. The DNC's actions could (and likely will) have ramifications that extend beyond this Presidency. 

and no other Pres. has ever told several lies every day to the American public....and when he gets called out on his lies??...you clowns call the facts "fake news"...sad little game he has his clowns playing for him....he lies and you clowns swear it's the truth...stop blaming the MSM and dems for doing their jobs...keeping a rouge Pres. under control...what's "obvious" is that his phone call wasn't so "perfect" and he got caught using American tax dollars to bride the Ukrainian Pres. and GOT CAUGHT...now him and his clown posse need to face reality and stop blaming patriotic Americans for doing their jobs...saving this country from a traitor Pres...😟

54 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and no other Pres. has ever told several lies every day to the American public....and when he gets called out on his lies??...you clowns call the facts "fake news"...sad little game he has his clowns playing for him....he lies and you clowns swear it's the truth...stop blaming the MSM and dems for doing their jobs...keeping a rouge Pres. under control...what's "obvious" is that his phone call wasn't so "perfect" and he got caught using American tax dollars to bride the Ukrainian Pres. and GOT CAUGHT...now him and his clown posse need to face reality and stop blaming patriotic Americans for doing their jobs...saving this country from a traitor Pres...😟

So you're going to vote for Biden? He is the DNC favorite. You know the RNC will go after him for 4 years should he somehow become POTUS. Tit for tat.

7 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

So you're going to vote for Biden? He is the DNC favorite. You know the RNC will go after him for 4 years should he somehow become POTUS. Tit for tat.

I'm going to vote for whoever the dems end up nominating...anyone but Trump works for me...bring Bush back!!..LOL..😉

58 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and you'll be voting for the guy you always seem to end up defending = brainwashed 🤡...😉

I'll be voting for the man or woman who best suits and serves the policies I believe in...shocking I know.

as opposed to whoever the heck someone else thinks I should.....Like a good partisan 🤡 hack...👌

PS. of course I won't be biatching or moaning about it until then either....go figure.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Troll said:

I'll be voting for the man or woman who best suits and serves the policies I believe in...shocking I know.

as opposed to whoever the heck someone else thinks I should.....Like a good partisan 🤡 hack...👌

PS. of course I won't be biatching or moaning about it until then either....go figure.

no time to bitch and moan when you need to defend Trump 24/7....I also vote for those who suit my needs and with Trump being the Republican candidate that means me along with a majority of Americans will be voting for his opponent (just like last time)...a partisan hack would be someone who sells their soul to a politician...sound familiar??...🤡

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

...a partisan hack would be someone who sells their soul to a politician political party...🤡<<<FIFY

11 hours ago, DBP66 said:

I'm going to vote for whoever the dems end up ...

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

...sound familiar??...🤡

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

no time to bitch and moan ….

^^^^^^^ I'd suggest you stick with that last option...👍

• Confused 1

On 11/10/2019 at 5:20 PM, World Citizen said:

Just a correction for you ….number of bills passed this year stands at 49 and counting …..not even close to 400.

here's a beakdown for you...

FUNDING

11 bills to fund themselves and other portions of government...

(example:  HJ28 - Further additional appropriations act, short term continuing resolution thru 2/28), most are reloads for individual agencies... 

HEALTHCARE

6 bills  (Example:  HR271 - a 'resolution' condemning a claimed "Trump Admin's legal campaign to take away American's healthcare"...) 

MILITARY / FOREIGN AFFAIRS

5 bills  (Examples: HJ30- voicing disapproval of Potus's sanctions on Russia,  HJ37 and SJ7 - Both seeking to overrule military presence in yemen, and  HR31 - the SYRIAN 'civil protection' act...)

ENVIRONMENT

4 bills  (example: HR9 - seeking to overturn potus admin, and force re-inclusion in the Paris agreement)

GUN CONTROL

just 2 bills total, both seeking additional background checks (which we already have)

CIVIL RIGHTS

4 bills (example HR5  expanding LGBT 'rights', and HR124 "expressing opposition to transgender military limitations)  

We also got one bill on the Mueller Report....H.Con.Res 24 - providing support to release the Mueller report.

As well as some other miscellaneous items such as HJ res 46  voicing displeasure with the prez's "declaration of emergency", and HR375 - A re-affirmation of the 'Secretary of Interior's authority to take land to perpetuate the Native American reservation system'.

So what Grade would you give all that? 🤔

6 hours ago, Troll said:

Just a correction for you ….number of bills passed this year stands at 49 and counting …..not even close to 400.

here's a beakdown for you...

FUNDING

11 bills to fund themselves and other portions of government...

(example:  HJ28 - Further additional appropriations act, short term continuing resolution thru 2/28), most are reloads for individual agencies... 

HEALTHCARE

6 bills  (Example:  HR271 - a 'resolution' condemning a claimed "Trump Admin's legal campaign to take away American's healthcare"...) 

MILITARY / FOREIGN AFFAIRS

5 bills  (Examples: HJ30- voicing disapproval of Potus's sanctions on Russia,  HJ37 and SJ7 - Both seeking to overrule military presence in yemen, and  HR31 - the SYRIAN 'civil protection' act...)

ENVIRONMENT

4 bills  (example: HR9 - seeking to overturn potus admin, and force re-inclusion in the Paris agreement)

GUN CONTROL

just 2 bills total, both seeking additional background checks (which we already have)

CIVIL RIGHTS

4 bills (example HR5  expanding LGBT 'rights', and HR124 "expressing opposition to transgender military limitations)  

We also got one bill on the Mueller Report....H.Con.Res 24 - providing support to release the Mueller report.

As well as some other miscellaneous items such as HJ res 46  voicing displeasure with the prez's "declaration of emergency", and HR375 - A re-affirmation of the 'Secretary of Interior's authority to take land to perpetuate the Native American reservation system'.

So what Grade would you give all that? 🤔

You are correct.  I got extremely careless in stating 400 passed.  However, when adding the resolutions, the various stages of Ammendments/Resolutions legislative items, my point that the Democrats have been extremely productive and it runs counter to the narrative that Democrats have done nothing still stands.  

In the House the # of bills in their various stages of legislation is off the charts.  Some are irrelevant but many are important to everyone no matter the ideology.

Grade for House  = A

Grade for Senate = F

Grade for my post that you're responding to = F

Your choice of examples in response = D  

You just barely squeaked by while I have to redo the class.  :P

45 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Your choice of examples in response = D  

You just barely squeaked by while I have to redo the class.  :P

🤣

yeah those examples were cherrypicked 🤪🤣for a point 🤔 ... but not too hard to do, when there is only a few to choose from and that seemed like half of them 🤷‍♂️