Georgia HSFB has the most NFL Draftees in 2017

ECHS05

7 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Yeah, that's what everyone is saying. 9_9

Still trying too hard.

I guess it's easier to just count draft picks and pound one's chest than actually accept invitations to play from the states that you bash.

Congrats on the great draft. Carry on.

Trying too hard? 

Yeah man, its got me out of breathe.

Its actually not that hard to point out your spiteful posts.

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Alabama is every bit as good or better than PA at football. Since when is Pennsylvania some great HSFB State NOWADAYS. Answer? They arent. Theres a few good-to-decent teams like SJP, Pitt. CC, AB Wood... but thats it.

And the #s arent going to be in some perfect order every single year... but they'll be in atleast some consistent range.

Maybe Ohio had a bad year in 2015. Ohio isnt as good as they were in the past... whether you want to admit it or not.... and thats EXACTLY why you are arguing because your pride doesnt want to admit that. That doesnt mean because of this Draft Ohio isnt as good as it use to be, no, thats absurd. BUT there have been a plethora of signs. Even the participation #s in Ohio are dropping. 

Time to realize things change in the HSFB landscape. Either You guys need to be more liberal HSFB followers so you can accept the fact Ohio is slowly going downhill .... Or adopt the slogan "Make Ohio Great Again" and try to bring back all the glory of past Ohio football. But nowadays... the talent is faultering, participation is falling, play on the field is dipping.. the ONLY thing thats kept Ohio from falling behind states like Louisiana or Alabama or Tennessee or so and so... is Ohio still has decent coaching. And theres a lot of Privates that are going to continue to get most of the talent in certain areas. But that talent is thinning out.

Ohio still has more teams playing football than Florida but that isn't the point.  The point is you trying so hard to make a top 3 football playing high school football state based on the number of players drafted.  20 for 20 what would Georgia's record be against TX, Fl, CA, OH?  

30 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Ohio still has more teams playing football than Florida but that isn't the point.  The point is you trying so hard to make a top 3 football playing high school football state based on the number of players drafted.  20 for 20 what would Georgia's record be against TX, Fl, CA, OH?  

.500 or better would be a safe bet.

17 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

.500 or better would be a safe bet.

Indeed it would. That's always been my answer when the question is posed toward us. 

TX being the exception. They'd finish above .500 against pretty much everybody on the list most years. Everyone else would average out close to .500 if it was done over several seasons. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nptb17 said:

Wow, an outright lie.

That isnt what Im trying to do at all... trying so hard to make a top 3 HSFB state based on number of players drafted?  That is totally and completely ridiculous. Where do you see me trying to do that? 

I simply stated GA had the most NFL draftees.

And then out of the woodworks, come the insanely insecure Ohio (and NOR) posters, to say it means nothing at all about quality of HSFB. Which is also comoletely wrong. Unless its just one HUGE coincidence....

I realize just because GA is #1, FL #2, CA #3 and TX #4... with LA and OH tied at 5... does not mean that is the exact order of how good the HSFB states are. Thats nonsense and no one ever said that. But it IS a representation of about where they belong... but its a vague "where they belong"... it just means the states at the top of this list, are also at the top of the HSFB state list. The states in the middle of this list, are middle tier states at HSFB... thats all... there is no ORDER. Thats preposterous.

Its like nobody can read between the lines here, they take everything 100% literal.

20 for 20, GA vs FL, TX, and CA...

Georgia has the best chance to beat CA in a 20 vs 20 series. Especially in the 10-20 range. I know CAs top teams are very good. I cant say how those would go, and no I dont believe GA wins them all.... 

52 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Wow, an outright lie.

That isnt what Im trying to do at all... trying so hard to make a top 3 HSFB state based on number of players drafted?  That is totally and completely ridiculous. Where do you see me trying to do that? 

I simply stated GA had the most NFL draftees.

And then out of the woodworks, come the insanely insecure Ohio (and NOR) posters, to say it means nothing at all about quality of HSFB. Which is also comoletely wrong. Unless its just one HUGE coincidence....

I realize just because GA is #1, FL #2, CA #3 and TX #4... with LA and OH tied at 5... does not mean that is the exact order of how good the HSFB states are. Thats nonsense and no one ever said that. But it IS a representation of about where they belong... but its a vague "where they belong"... it just means the states at the top of this list, are also at the top of the HSFB state list. The states in the middle of this list, are middle tier states at HSFB... thats all... there is no ORDER. Thats preposterous.

Its like nobody can read between the lines here, they take everything 100% literal.

20 for 20, GA vs FL, TX, and CA...

Georgia has the best chance to beat CA in a 20 vs 20 series. Especially in the 10-20 range. I know CAs top teams are very good. I cant say how those would go, and no I dont believe GA wins them all.... 

California isnt better than Ga at all. FL & TX sure. But outside of 5-6 Top teams, California is a bigger New Jersey with no depth. Dont get me wrong, Mater Dei, SJB, Cen10, DLS, and a few rotating teams are good.  Your words.

What are you saying?

GA guys are in constant desperation mode.Thier state champs get hammered OOS in recent years yet they have the nerve to talk about other states.

Norcross actually quit on the football field.Grayson lost by 3 TD to IMG 26-7 hell a crappy LBP team lost 34-0 which isn't a incredibly different score but then myopic GA tells us Cali has no depth , it's comedy at its finest

Then we come to the Valdosta beat down which apparently they won if the game was broken up into sections....Desperation mode man....

20 minutes ago, Ararar said:

GA guys are in constant desperation mode.Thier state champs get hammered OOS in recent years yet they have the nerve to talk about other states.

Norcross actually quit on the football field.Grayson lost by 3 TD to IMG 26-7 hell a crappy LBP team lost 34-0 which isn't a incredibly different score but then myopic GA tells us Cali has no depth , it's comedy at its finest

Then we come to the Valdosta beat down which apparently they won if the game was broken up into sections....Desperation mode man....

And here comes Cali to tell us about how Chandler killed Valdosta... 

Its nothing special.... considering the fact that ironheaded Californians cant get.

8-5 Colquitt  beat Valdosta  45-24 

14-1 Chandler 44-24. 

Just saying....for the thousanth time...

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And here comes Cali to tell us about how Chandler killed Valdosta... 

Its nothing special.... considering the fact that ironheaded Californians cant get.

8-5 Colquitt  beat Valdosta  45-24 

14-1 Chandler 44-24. 

Just saying....for the thousanth time...

Yeah I also mentioned two other games.One where your best team tucked tail and quit during a game(your states best team) and another that,again your best team, barely did better than a LBP team that everyone agrees isn't that good.

Lets see Now the first half of IMG Grayson was 10-7 IMG.First half of IMG LBP was 10-0 IMG.Second half of IMG Grayson was 16-0 IMG.Second half of IMG LBP was 24-0.? You're selling GA but I'm not buying.Tell us again how GA would dominate California 10-20.

4 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Yeah I also mentioned two other games.One where your best team tucked tail and quit during a game(your states best team) and another that,again your best team, barely did better than a LBP team that everyone agrees isn't that good.

Lets see Now the first half of IMG Grayson was 10-7 IMG.First half of IMG LBP was 10-0 IMG.Second half of IMG Grayson was 16-0 IMG.Second half of IMG LBP was 24-0.? You're selling GA but I'm not buying.Tell us again how GA would dominate California 10-20.

I'd first have to find 7-20

7 hours ago, Ararar said:

I feel like youve been replaced by a 3 year old... this is just rambling...

34-0 the same as 26-7? A 26-7 that was 10-7 going into the 4th and a game where IMG was held to their lowest rushing and passing totals all year... AND their lowest scoring output of the year outside of their very last game vs Bishop Sullivan in which they said the hell with.

Californias #1 lost 35-20... thats essentially the same as 26-7. 15 points and 19 points, theres no different there.

DLS has lost how many times OOS than gone back and ran over CA?

Your post is just rambling, butthurt rambling.

16 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

To an extent sure. But theres still a reason the best states have the best players. If a great player comes through a school he makes the team that much better. Its not always about the weakest player. A team of 11 mid-level players is probably going to lose to a team with 9 stars and 2 shitty players.

Georgia plays Florida all the time. Have you never even looked at the history between the 2 states?

California isnt better than Ga at all. FL & TX sure. But outside of 5-6 Top teams, California is a bigger New Jersey with no depth. Dont get me wrong, Mater Dei, SJB, Cen10, DLS, and a few rotating teams are good. 

don't confuse more and better

TX does this all the time. TX has more garbage than anyone but no one speaks to that.

GA could be consider with CA, TX and FL only if the criteria is very exact. 

What we deal with here is elite team football, top 100 principally. 

Given this, GA is just below NJ most years not in the big boy group of TX, FL and CA. 

If we considered average team quality across the state, I suspect LA, GA and FL would lead the pack. But that is not what we speak too.

Hey, keep recruiting and upgrading your coaches and one day you may get your wish and  the big 3 may be defined as the Big 4. 

But right now, it's nowhere close. Worry about getting a leg up on OH first. 

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

34-0 the same as 26-7?

pretty much

going into the 4th is not very relevant. 

This is what would have happened to Cartersville too (comparing Valdosta/Chandler game). Why? A great town team playing a "program" will get wore and beaten down. 

Bosco was the best program in the country for a decade and this is just what they did to their opponents. Town teams, no matter how talented just don't have the numbers. (OK, Allen does, but they also have a jet) 

16 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

CA has the same teams every year. SJB,MD,DLS and Cen10-LBP,Folsom and MV

because they are programs.

it's very hard for town teams to compete with programs. 

Teams like Valdosta and Carterville have zero shot in a league with monsters like this. 

It is their soft schedules that get them unwarranted recognition. 

48 minutes ago, noonereal said:

don't confuse more and better

TX does this all the time. TX has more garbage than anyone but no one speaks to that.

GA could be consider with CA, TX and FL only if the criteria is very exact. 

What we deal with here is elite team football, top 100 principally. 

Given this, GA is just below NJ most years not in the big boy group of TX, FL and CA. 

If we considered average team quality across the state, I suspect LA, GA and FL would lead the pack. But that is not what we speak too.

Hey, keep recruiting and upgrading your coaches and one day you may get your wish and  the big 3 may be defined as the Big 4. 

But right now, it's nowhere close. Worry about getting a leg up on OH first. 

nononereal, still trying to live life through 4 very overrated BNU teams. Sad truth is everything has to fall in place for any of these teams to be even relevant. 

Such a shame really.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I feel like youve been replaced by a 3 year old... this is just rambling...

34-0 the same as 26-7? A 26-7 that was 10-7 going into the 4th and a game where IMG was held to their lowest rushing and passing totals all year... AND their lowest scoring output of the year outside of their very last game vs Bishop Sullivan in which they said the hell with.

Californias #1 lost 35-20... thats essentially the same as 26-7. 15 points and 19 points, theres no different there.

DLS has lost how many times OOS than gone back and ran over CA?

Your post is just rambling, butthurt rambling.

The guy who constantly whines about a high school ratings site is calling someone a 3 year old.... more desperation.

It is basically the same game

IMG. 10  Grayson 7 halftime 

IMG 10.  LBP 0   Halftime 

second half

IMG 16. Grayson 0

IMG 24. LBP 0

looks very similar and there is no getting around that