Georgia HSFB has the most NFL Draftees in 2017

ECHS05

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

I know you dont understand it NOR... How can Georgia have all this talent? Hopefully you'll begin to question yourself and ask, "Are all these teams ECHS05 mentions all the time really that good?... maybe I should pay more attention to what hes saying and less to a computer rating system that doesnt even rate teams from different states against each other because they dont play each other!... Crickey! Its only rating teams against the teams they play! That means all these states have their own individual scale and there isnt 1 big national scale! Meaning where this computer rating device tells me these teams are rated Nationally is completely pointless! Wow, my eyes are opened! This Ned guy just wants the clicks! Its why he began with just California, then expanded when he saw he could make some $!"

I hope this Draft starts a series of events that leads you to that conclusion NOR... itd be nice to see you on the side that actually gets it for once. Instead of the 1 that goes around quoting ratings from a computer that equates to the National Enquirer of the Newspaper world. 

thank you very much for the list. I do appreciate this and other great accumulations of information you do (except when you lie)

this has nothing to do with individual high school team strength however. 

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

No matter who you count where.

Georgia had more drafted than Florida, or Texas, or California.

And thats all that really matters.

Does it really matter where the draft picks come from? Oh my state is better than your state. No but mine is even better. Like a bunch of whiny kids fighting for a pacifier. 

1 minute ago, aZjimbo said:

Does it really matter where the draft picks come from? Oh my state is better than your state. No but mine is even better. Like a bunch of whiny kids fighting for a pacifier. 

The one thing all these states who sent kids to the NFL all have in common is Donald John Trump is their President!! 

28 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Said perfectly from a guy (zimbo) that lives in a state that produced 2 NFL players.

Pipe down, cacti....

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

thank you very much for the list. I do appreciate this and other great accumulations of information you do (except when you lie)

this has nothing to do with individual high school team strength however. 

lol. Nothing at all? Of course, of course.

Note the correlation. The better HSFB states are always at the top of these lists. Theres a reason GA, FL, CA, and TX head these lists.

Stop stealing my line... "lie".

First you lie, then you steal... doesnt get much worse. 

Oh, You also cheat, youve hit the trifecta.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

lol. Nothing at all? Of course, of course.

Note the correlation. The better HSFB states are always at the top of these lists. Theres a reason GA, FL, CA, and TX head these lists.

Stop stealing my line... "lie".

First you lie, then you steal... doesnt get much worse. 

Oh, You also cheat, youve hit the trifecta.

I told you. Look at the weakest regular players not the best ones if you ant to predict an outcome. 

Thanks again for the info. 

I got a chuckle from you including ga with txfl and can. 

3 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Let's give Jeremiah Ledbetter a shoutout from FL.  Foster isn't alone.  

No doubt. 

Jeremiah Ledbetter & DeShaun Watson played together at Gainesville in 2011. They finished 12-2 losing in the 3A Semifinals to eventual State Champ Burke Co.

The next season Gainesville would win State in 5A, 49-13 over Ware Co.  

9 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I told you. Look at the weakest regular players not the best ones if you ant to predict an outcome. 

Thanks again for the info. 

I got a chuckle from you including ga with txfl and can. 

To an extent sure. But theres still a reason the best states have the best players. If a great player comes through a school he makes the team that much better. Its not always about the weakest player. A team of 11 mid-level players is probably going to lose to a team with 9 stars and 2 shitty players.

Georgia plays Florida all the time. Have you never even looked at the history between the 2 states?

California isnt better than Ga at all. FL & TX sure. But outside of 5-6 Top teams, California is a bigger New Jersey with no depth. Dont get me wrong, Mater Dei, SJB, Cen10, DLS, and a few rotating teams are good. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

To an extent sure. But theres still a reason the best states have the best players. If a great player comes through a school he makes the team that much better. Its not always about the weakest player. A team of 11 mid-level players is probably going to lose to a team with 9 stars and 2 shitty players.

Georgia plays Florida all the time. Have you never even looked at the history between the 2 states?

California isnt better than Ga at all. FL & TX sure. But outside of 5-6 Top teams, California is a bigger New Jersey with no depth. Dont get me wrong, Mater Dei, SJB, Cen10, DLS, and a few rotating teams are good.

CA has the same teams every year. SJB,MD,DLS and Cen10-LBP,Folsom and MV are not that great.... LBP did a Lindsey Lohan... 

In the worst way... 

MV was a fraud.... 

Folsom is done... 

Notice its the same 4 at the top. 

Then 3 Good teams that end up not being so good. 

Then no one else....

Here is the problem.

You look at CalPreps to gauge Georgias SoS. But you cannot compare the numbers beside Georgia teams to any other state. Because Georgia has its own scale unique to any other state.

A 50 in GA could be an 80 in California truthfully. The only way to find out would be to have the 2 states play hundreds of games against each other until the teams started to balance. But thats not going to happen... so youll keep look at CP.

You get a faulty idea about GA from CalPreps. And that leads to faulty assumptions about schedules & teams.

At some point NOR, when everything says you are wrong... youre going to have to acknowledge that.

13 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Here is the problem.

You look at CalPreps to gauge Georgias SoS. But you cannot compare the numbers beside Georgia teams to any other state. Because Georgia has its own scale unique to any other state.

A 50 in GA could be an 80 in California truthfully. The only way to find out would be to have the 2 states play hundreds of games against each other until the teams started to balance. But thats not going to happen... so youll keep look at CP.

You get a faulty idea about GA from CalPreps. And that leads to faulty assumptions about schedules & teams.

At some point NOR, when everything says you are wrong... youre going to have to acknowledge that.

Why don't we start with 1 or 2, and see how it goes?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Why don't we start with 1 or 2, and see how it goes?

Because Californias top teams cant afford a trip out to the east coast unless theyre a private.... and the privates have no interest in GA.... 

Otherwise MD wouldve played NG all those years ago.... 

The only sport Top GA and CA teams have played in are Baseball and Basketball.... 

GA yearly interchanges with CA in baseball games one year we'll send 3/4 teams to Cali next year 3/4 Cali teams will come to GA. 

Grayson has been to San Diego. 

JSerra has been to Cartersville 

Allatoona has been to Huntington Beach 

HB and OLU have been to Gainesville

6 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Are we really using the NFL draft to try and justify the quality of high school football in certain states?

No. But there is a connection. Draft means talent. Talent means better teams. Talent in certain areas means better teams in certain areas. Youll notice FL, GA, TX, and CA have the most talent at the D1 and NFL level... they also have the best HSFB. Hello?

Unless you are blind, you'll notice the best High School Football States are also at the top of the NFL Draft list. 

Fl, Tx, Ga, Ca...

LA and OH in the next group 

Pennsylvania, Illinois, Alabama, New Jersey, etc in that next group.

North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Michigan, Maryland/DC in the next...

(Recently Id switch Tennessee and New Jersey for HSFB, Tenn has more depth)

It looks strikingly similar to where states sit in quality of HSFB.

D1 signees is a stronger indicator. But this list says the same thing.

Stop acting like it doesnt matter at all. If you guys dont realize talent matters you need to follow another sport.

6 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I know you dont understand it NOR... How can Georgia have all this talent? Hopefully you'll begin to question yourself and ask, "Are all these teams ECHS05 mentions all the time really that good?... maybe I should pay more attention to what hes saying and less to a computer rating system that doesnt even rate teams from different states against each other because they dont play each other!... Crickey! Its only rating teams against the teams they play! That means all these states have their own individual scale and there isnt 1 big national scale! Meaning where this computer rating device tells me these teams are rated Nationally is completely pointless! Wow, my eyes are opened! This Ned guy just wants the clicks! Its why he began with just California, then expanded when he saw he could make some $!"

I hope this Draft starts a series of events that leads you to that conclusion NOR... itd be nice to see you on the side that actually gets it for once. Instead of the 1 that goes around quoting ratings from a computer that equates to the National Enquirer of the Newspaper world. 

Zzzzz

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

No. But there is a connection. Draft means talent. Talent means better teams.

Unless you are blind, you'll notice the best High School Football States are also at the top of the NFL Draft list. 

Fl, Tx, Ga, Ca...

LA and OH next...  

Pennsylvania, Illinois, Alabama, New Jersey, etc in that next group.

North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Michigan, Maryland/DC in the next...

It looks strikingly similar to where states sit in quality of HSFB.

D1 signees is a stronger indicator. But this list says the same thing.

Stop acting like it doesnt matter at all. If you guys dont realize talent matters you need to follow another sport.

So a bunch of players being drafted who won't make the team means something.  Last year Georgia had 15 and Ohio had 14.  What does that mean?  California had 26 and Florida had 30 and Texas 32.  What does that mean?  

4 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

So a bunch of players being drafted who won't make the team means something.  Last year Georgia had 15 and Ohio had 14.  What does that mean?  California had 26 and Florida had 30 and Texas 32.  What does that mean?  

In 2015 Georgia finished 2nd with 30... Florida had 39, Georgia had 30 and TX + CA both had 27... In the past 3 years GA has placed 1st , 2nd, and yes 4th in 2016. 

You asked what it meant. Nothing when you take more than just 2016 intp account. Even in a bad year GA finished 4th. But in '15 (2nd) and '17 (1st) GA had 30 and 29.

It means Texas, Florida, California, and Georgia has a lot of talent. And by virtue, good football.

Can you name ANY states that have talent and bad football? No.  

Just now, ECHS05 said:

In 2015 Georgia finished 2nd with 30... Florida had 39, Georgia had 30 and TX + CA both had 27... In the past 3 years GA has placed 1st , 2nd, and yes 4th in 2016. 

And Alabama had more players drafted then Ohio and PA.  What does that mean?  

11 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Youll notice the only people that dont believe talent matters are guys from Ohio, or NOR.

Yeah, that's what everyone is saying. 9_9

Still trying too hard.

I guess it's easier to just count draft picks and pound one's chest than actually accept invitations to play from the states that you bash.

Congrats on the great draft. Carry on.

24 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Are we really using the NFL draft to try and justify the quality of high school football in certain states?

Might be some science to it, might not be......guess it's what you want to believe. Truly though it's just one of several indicators.

I know that competition breeds excellence......this has been proven.

An Ohio school with not much talent beating a Kentucky or Indiana school with not much talent proves nothing....no matter the hype on a forum.

1 minute ago, nptb17 said:

And Alabama had more players drafted then Ohio and PA.  What does that mean?  

Alabama is every bit as good or better than PA at football. Since when is Pennsylvania some great HSFB State NOWADAYS. Answer? They arent. Theres a few good-to-decent teams like SJP, Pitt. CC, AB Wood... but thats it.

And the #s arent going to be in some perfect order every single year... but they'll be in atleast some consistent range.

Maybe Ohio had a bad year in 2015. Ohio isnt as good as they were in the past... whether you want to admit it or not.... and thats EXACTLY why you are arguing because your pride doesnt want to admit that. That doesnt mean because of this Draft Ohio isnt as good as it use to be, no, thats absurd. BUT there have been a plethora of signs. Even the participation #s in Ohio are dropping. 

Time to realize things change in the HSFB landscape. Either You guys need to be more liberal HSFB followers so you can accept the fact Ohio is slowly going downhill .... Or adopt the slogan "Make Ohio Great Again" and try to bring back all the glory of past Ohio football. But nowadays... the talent is faultering, participation is falling, play on the field is dipping.. the ONLY thing thats kept Ohio from falling behind states like Louisiana or Alabama or Tennessee or so and so... is Ohio still has decent coaching. And theres a lot of Privates that are going to continue to get most of the talent in certain areas. But that talent is thinning out.

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Might be some science to it, might not be......guess it's what you want to believe. Truly though it's just one of several indicators.

I know that competition breeds excellence......this has been proven.

An Ohio school with not much talent beating a Kentucky or Indiana school with not much talent proves nothing....no matter the hype on a forum.

What schools are we talking about?  Jalen Ramsey was torched two years by an undrafted player from Kentucky.