So 4-loss Dallas Jesuit stuns Top 25 Longview

RedZone

15 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

None of that was my issue.  It’s all the jawing after the fact when they lose folks acts as if they called the loss.

You're lying again.

Nobody claimed to have called the loss.

We claimed to have called that Longview sucked.

You can't be honest because then you'd be without a response.

• Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You're lying again.

Nobody claimed to have called the loss.

We claimed to have called that Longview sucked.

You can't be honest because then you'd be without a response.

I don’t care about your labels.  You think they suck, good for you.  Now fuck off. I was talking to nptb and Steeler. 

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

I was right. You were wrong.

That's why you're in such a frenzy.

You’re a hack which is what I told you yesterday.  You’re the little puppy following us around threads trying to insert yourself into the convo. You’re very desperate for attention from us Texans, which is why I see you in TX threads all the time.  

My convo was with Steeler, not YOU. 😂 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, The Guru said:

If you keep repeating this like a malfunctioning bot then maybe it will come true.

Good grief, I already explained your schtick. 

If you weren’t trolling and acting a fool so much you’d be able to give a score prediction for NS and KT or DV and Martin.  That’s the type of stuff that shows knowledge.  You’ve done none of that  

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Good grief, I already explained your schtick. 

If you weren’t trolling and acting a fool so much you’d be able to give a score prediction for NS and KT or DV and Martin.  That’s the type of stuff that shows knowledge.  You’ve done none of that  

Good grief. I already explained your shtick.

Claiming that predicting individual outcomes is a sign of knowledge is just stupid and it's routinely pushed by dumbasses like you.

I'll take big picture over short-term any day.

Longview sucks. I don't care when they lose. I didn't even know they were playing Dallas Jesuit.

But when they did, indeed, lose I wasn't surprised in the least. They suck.

• Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Good grief. I already explained your shtick.

Claiming that predicting individual outcomes is a sign of knowledge is just stupid and it's routinely pushed by dumbasses like you.

I'll take big picture over short-term any day.

Longview sucks. I don't care when they lose. I didn't even know they were playing Dallas Jesuit.

But when they did, indeed, lose I wasn't surprised in the least. They suck.

But just saying they suck is knowledge?  This is just more babble. You lack the knowledge to assess a teams strengths and weaknesses and how they match up with a team they’ve already played and give a score. 

Heres the deal, whatever it is you think you know share it with others. Stop quoting me. 

17 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Kinda like SJR and their preseason top 5 ranking. To think some of you were crowing that they had a chance at the MNC.  were you a part of that bandwagon Nor?  😂 

who exactly was crowing about SJR.... I did not have them in the top 25, personally. 

at least they took care of business OOS

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You lack the knowledge to assess a teams strengths and weaknesses and how they match up with a team they’ve already played and give a score. 

But somehow I knew that Longview sucked and that Haynes King was laughable.

You thought they were really good.

Somehow you think this makes me look bad.

Good one, pal.

• Thumbs Down 2

Just now, noonereal said:

they showed well that's for damned sure

most any other year SFA in MNC

You’re quick to assess others but slow to see the warts in your own state.  A SJR team that lost to seton hall a team ranked in the 800s, but they are still in the top 100.  And you’re ok with that.  All is well and gritty in NJ.  Right Nor?  😂 

5 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Yes.

Big picture I knew that they weren't good and were being vastly overrated by Texas clowns.

Then Dallas Jesuit happened.

And now you're ornery and looking to deflect.

You’re a hack.  There’s nothing to debate about longviews loss  

You claim to know TX, then it should be easy to asses the teams this week and give us a breakdown of the matchups. That’s not hard and is not a monumental task...except for you