So 4-loss Dallas Jesuit stuns Top 25 Longview

RedZone

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

There's a reason I said schedule DLS with Longview and I'll bet any amount.  Texas ball would quickly remove himself from that bet

If you know so much Steeler then give your TX 6AD2 semifinalists? (You flippantly gave 6AD1 and put Allen in the semifinals, so you’re already wrong there) 

The playoffs are real,  not some hypothetical bullshit game with DLS that you are crowing about as if you won. 

It would be different if you called this loss weeks ago, but you didn’t.  

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

If you know so much Steeler then give your TX 6AD2 semifinalists? (You flippantly gave 6AD1 and put Allen in the semifinals, so you’re already wrong there) 

The playoffs are real,  not some hypothetical bullshit game with DLS that you are crowing about as if you won. 

I never said I called it,  but I never thought Longview is something special. 

17 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

There's no teams that stick out. Kind of like Division 2 in the southern section. 

Im still alive with 3 of the other 4 in division 1 though. 

9 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

There's no teams that stick out. Kind of like Division 2 in the southern section. 

Im still alive with 3 of the other 4 in division 1 though. 

You’re crowing about LV losing as if you had some insight they’d lose.  I never saw that prediction from you. That was my point.  I want to give you an opportunity to make a prediction so that you don’t puff out your chest after the fact 

The 6AD1 picks are about the safest picks to do.  You didn’t have to lean too far with those seeing as the teams you picked are top of TX right now and have been for most of the year.  

30 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

los, didn't either.

It's super easy to say every team sucks like los does and when they lose then say "see, told you"....

Very few teams go undefeated. 

It's all just silly mind games.

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I never claimed to have predicted it.

I just claimed to have said that Longview was crap.

I was right.

You’re a hack.  Your labels for teams aren’t facts, we’ve covered this already.  Stick to stat keeping and documenting STA history.  You’ve been a fraud on here for decades.  

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You’re crowing about LV losing as if you had some insight they’d lose.  I never saw that prediction from you. That was my point.  I want to give you an opportunity to make a prediction so that you don’t puff out your chest after the fact 

The 6AD1 picks are about the safest picks to do.  You didn’t have to lean too far with those seeing as the teams you picked are top of TX right now and have been for most of the year.  

Having a wide open division doesn't make it great.  It makes it competitive.  

Picking from teams that are 50/50 in a lot of matchups means nothing. 

Earlier in the year I made it a point to say to Garden to have Longview play DLS. My reason for that is cause I feel I know what the outcome would look like,  and I'd get my chance to show how much of a pussy your buddy TexasBall is by offering him a bet

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Having a wide open division doesn't make it great.  It makes it competitive.  

Picking from teams that are 50/50 in a lot of matchups means nothing. 

Earlier in the year I made it a point to say to Garden to have Longview play DLS. My reason for that is cause I feel I know what the outcome would like,  and I'd get my chance to show how much of a pussy your buddy TexasBall is

Why make a bet about DLS, they aren’t playing and never will.  That was my point, make predictions on actual games. 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Why make a bet about DLS, they aren’t playing and never will.  DLS isn’t coming to TX to play Longview, LV isn’t high profile enough for them.   That was my point, make predictions on actual games. 

Longview was a state champ.  That's high profile enough.  DLSy played East.

Your point or what you want