So 4-loss Dallas Jesuit stuns Top 25 Longview

RedZone

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

You claim to know TX, then it should be easy to asses the teams this week and give us a breakdown of the matchups. That’s not hard and is not a monumental task...except for you 

I said a team sucked.

Then they proved it.

This pisses you off because you look like a clown as a result of this.

I'm sorry.

Do better.

• Thumbs Down 2

9 minutes ago, noonereal said:

the chores the children sing is adorable

Post your Top 25 

Post your Top 25 

Post your Top 25 

Post your Top 25 

Post your Top 25 

Post your Top 25 

Post your Top 25 

Post your Top 25 

We know what happened when you attempted to do a top 50 a few years ago. No wonder you mock it now, you showed just how clueless you were and are.  😂. You remember that fiasco Nor?  

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I said a team sucked.

Then they proved it.

This pisses you off because you look like a clown as a result of this.

I'm sorry.

Do better.

It doesn’t piss me off. I told you your labels are silly and pointless, which makes you silly and pointless. 

Still waiting on your assessment on the key games this week. Come on, show that you know more than stat keeping and journaling.  

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Horsefly said:

😂 I bet you sat up and thought of that all night...then rushed to your computer, posted it thinking you were cutting deep.  😂 

you’re simple and useless Los

What's up with a certain segment of our society and their infatuation with the word Cuck"?  Some B.S. no brotha has ever said or thinks about . Sick ass dudes.   Don't waste your time responding to numbnutz.   I don't give that MFer the time of day.  Like a few others.   

You know this is his ass right now.  Googling every damn thing he can about Texas.   With a can of Spam or some other damn Swine near him.   You can't regulate filth, you just leave it alone and it will envelop itself.  Next week this loser will have a new Avatar.  

Related image

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Redzone tries to piggy back on Los insults at me because he can't come up with shit on his own

Then again Los can't come up with anything either so they both look like little daycare children who were never taught the world don't revolve around them

Will STA win out or will they get knocked off in the final again this year?

7 hours ago, Texasball said:

Will STA win out or will they get knocked off in the final again this year?

It's tough to say

I do think Armwood has the potential to beat STA but needs a bit to go their way to do so, I feel if Armwood can force 2 or 3 turnovers they can beat STA in finals but if STA protects the ball they likely win

Armwood seems to capitalize big off turnovers so that will probably be key to the game if it's STA vs Armwood in finals

• Like 1