Geico Games?

181pl

33 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You guys had your shot in 2018. Then you lost to North Marion this season. #trendingdown

And yet before we played them the highest point total anyone scored on them was 20

We scored 34 while banged up 

Look deeper than the final result, your not Los or redzone who don't know football

I know your better than that

3 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

With Liberty being a public school, how in the hell was the trip to Hawaii funded?!!!! 

Gorman raised almost $40,000 to travel to Alaska back in 2000. To take on Dimond high which won their state championship that year and was the 10th ranked team in the west region at the end of that season. 

43B79DB7-3BF1-46B0-8284-BC6F40CE8C91.png

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, 181pl said:

We want one game to be Fl 7a v. Ga 7a. The other game can be a west coast game. Hasn't everyone seen enough of SFA? They're great. But they're not HS football. Too bad Texas and Cali can't play. 

You didn't watch Armwood lose to North Gwinnett.  You're neighboring states. No one wants to see a rematch. 

1 minute ago, old_e said:

You didn't watch Armwood lose to North Gwinnett.  You're neighboring states. No one wants to see a rematch. 

Want to see the two best real states' best teams play at a neutral site. Remember, because of the softness of the upper 49, Florida essentially travels to every OOS.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, old_e said:

Armwood scored the game winning touchdown only to have a GA ref take it away. Armwood got hosed and I been saying it for years. If you are not exponentially better than the GA team you are playing in Georgia, most likely it will come down to the refs. And this game was no different 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, old_e said:

The best is in Cali. Just ask Poggi and SFA the FL stompers.

that's freaking hilarious. California wouldn't even be top 4 without one or two recruited super programs. I do really like Cen 10. Can't lie. Admire them a lot. But they're more like a Texas school

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Armwood scored the game winning touchdown only to have a GA ref take it away. Armwood got hosed and I been saying it for years. If you are not exponentially better than the GA team you are playing in Georgia, most likely it will come down to the refs. And this game was no different 

My personal choice, I'd prefer watching west vs East in Geico series.

Just now, 181pl said:

that's freaking hilarious. California wouldn't even be top 4 without one or two recruited super programs. I do really like Cen 10. Can't lie. Admire them a lot. But they're more like a Texas school

Cen10 is solid but they are probably on par with the top 5-10 in FL 

DLS may be top 10 FL in good years then you have MD and SJB

Outside of that CA is limited in depth 

Maybe mission Viejo every now and then?

Most years CA has very little depth

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Cen10 is solid but they are probably on par with the top 5-10 in FL 

DLS may be top 10 FL in good years then you have MD and SJB

Outside of that CA is limited in depth 

Maybe mission Viejo every now and then?

Most years CA has very little depth

Cali top 10 would more than likely go 5-5 against TX FL and GA.

But I do think that’s where it ends. A top 20 Cali team should splits with Ga but would go 7-13 against the other 2 states. 

• Like 1