Egg bowl ending....

Mjd33

Just now, 954gator said:

Nah we should crucify the kid instead lol.    

ImpishHonoredGuineafowl-size_restricted.

Nah, but, inviting him to our school after such a dumb ass thing is a bit over the top. Just my opinion of course. 

He's super talented so, he gets a pass on bad behavior. He ain't learning shit that's gonna make him a better human being. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah, but, inviting him to our school after such a dumb ass thing is a bit over the top. Just my opinion of course. 

He's super talented so, he gets a pass on bad behavior. He ain't learning shit that's gonna make him a better human being. 

There's a lot worse things a player can do than a stupid celebration.     He was taking a shot at the opposing team's mascot OMG string him up!     He isn't swinging helmets at people's heads.    

2 minutes ago, 954gator said:

There's a lot worse things a player can do than a stupid celebration.     He was taking a shot at the opposing team's mascot OMG string him up!     He isn't swinging helmets at people's heads.    

He might be later though. Gotta nip the bullshit early. Behavioral issues can get worse and worse and worse. 

It's not my place to punish the kid. I guess his coach will punish him accordingly as long as it isn't strong enough to scare him into transferring out. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He might be later though. Gotta nip the bullshit early. Behavioral issues can get worse and worse and worse. 

It's not my place to punish the kid. I guess his coach will punish him accordingly as long as it isn't strong enough to scare him into transferring out. 

Nah...Luke wont do shit. Kids do stupid shit all the time, but at some point, as a NFL hopeful, you have to grow up, act mature, and hopefully NOT remind the NFL that if you werent a 5* football player, you'd probably be lucky to be working at Home Depot.

• Haha 2

Really though?  Excessive celebration is bad behavior now?   Think about that for a sec.     

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

Really though?  Excessive celebration is bad behavior now?   Think about that for a sec.     

Idk, is it? He acted like a dog pissing on t.v. 

Excessive celebration is more like, dancing around more than you should. 

I get it, you don't care. He's super talented, and you'd love to have him at Florida. 

I didn't appreciate the type of celebration one bit. I would expect much better of a player on my team. 

Usually, clowns go into the circus or post on here. 

In this case, he's getting drafted to Florida. Hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lol it's the gateway penalty.    First the celebration,  then comes the violence to women, and finally we get the full transformation to Aaron Hernandez haha!    Cmon man this kid is going to be hearing shit about this forever.    The public humiliation is more than enough punishment for that stupid penalty.      Damn folks wanna get him charged for indecent exposure for pissing in public or something 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, 954gator said:

Lol it's the gateway penalty.    First the celebration,  then comes the violence to women, and finally we get the full transformation to Aaron Hernandez haha!    Cmon man this kid is going to be hearing shit about this forever.    The public humiliation is more than enough punishment for that stupid penalty.      Damn folks wanna get him charged for indecent exposure for pissing in public or something 😂

Eh, we got a seafood thief and accused rapist in the NFL because he's talented. 

I don't reckon pretending to piss like a dog on t.v. is that big a deal after all really. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I get it, you don't care. He's super talented, and you'd love to have him at Florida. 

I didn't appreciate the type of celebration one bit. I would expect much better of a player on my team. 

Usually, clowns go into the circus or post on here. 

In this case, he's getting drafted to Florida. Hahaha

We'd have taken OBJ  too.     UGA would the same.    I'm not defending his actions, they were stupid.   I'm just not going to support burning a teenager for a dumb mistake.    

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh I care, but knowing how society is these days the kids going to get burned enough as it is.   He'll be on ESPN for a weeks with people bashing him.    

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Oh I care, but knowing how society is these days the kids going to get burned enough as it is.   He'll be on ESPN for a weeks with people bashing him.    

His decision will stick with him. I think it was a “look at me first” move and not a fan. I’ll admit I didn’t watch the whole game, but I did catch the ending. Again seemed like a s stupid decision, but it was not his lack of execution the cost his team the game IMO.

• Like 1