Egg bowl ending....

Mjd33

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Hilarious.

My boys and I almost pissed ourselves laughing when he lifted his leg.

Thankfully we had time to recover before the XP was missed, because that would have sealed the deal.

One of the all-time stupid poor choices by a player.

"Ole Piss"

He better apologize to his teammates immediately in locker room. 

I’ve never seen a game end like that .... 

6 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Who saw that? 

If i was ole miss coach, I would make the ole miss WR walk back to campus. What a selfish Garbage teammate for getting that penalty. 

Lol. Hell at least he made his play and put them in position to win. The kicker is who I’d make thumb it home for sure 😂. Maybe both, shit I’d throw the QB in for the bonehead sack he took on 2nd down without throwing it away and wasting the final TO. Might be the epitome of team los that last 20 seconds.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Lol. Hell at least he made his play and put them in position to win. The kicker is who I’d make thumb it home for sure 😂. Maybe both, shit I’d throw the QB in for the bonehead sack he took on 2nd down without throwing it away and wasting the final TO. Might be the epitome of team los that last 20 seconds.

“Hell at least he made his play and put them in position to win”? 

That really your position lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Mjd33 said:

LmFao okay those guys made bad plays , this dude was taunting the players after the play was done, no it was not borderline Taunting NOOO IT WAS full blown  ima get on my hands and knees lift up my leg like a dog and act like I’m urinating in front of a national audience, and now ole miss gotta kick a 45 yard P.A.T.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Here’s another comment: 

The peebrained celebration was completely embarrassing and unnecessary for both the team and the University. Sometimes Coaches need to send a message to the entire team that the me me attitude will not be tolerated. The coach should have told this kid he would not be allowed back in the dressing room after the game and to wait outside and think about how he planned to explain his behavior to the Press, his teammates and the fans.

^^^^ That had 341 upvotes.... and 3 downvotes, one being Cossacks. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That's the attitude!

xD

Everybody makes mistakes.   If they don’t want him at Ole Miss anymore they can send him our way!   In all seriousness everything I’ve heard about Moore have been positive things.   The celebration was definitely poor judgement.   No question about that.   

3 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

I didn’t say the celebration wasn’t  fucking stupid which it was.  But is that really what cost them the game? It’s a 4 win team I’m sure plenty of stupid decisions have gone on all year for Ole Piss.

• Like 2