Good luck to Lowndes!!

HooverOutlaw

52 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

They got a pretty big shake from GPB...who bypassed them for the Marietta/Parkview....GOTW.

Rufus>

That's because Marietta and Parkview are much more important than any of the region 1 schools. 

I'd bet money that most everyone at Lowndes is glad they decided to cover Parkview for the 2nd time in 3 weeks though. 

That Nelson feller might be a courtin' on one of them teachers up there. 

Nah, he means into the future, like the state championship game and everything. 

The GHSA almost always favors the northern teams in every way. If it were to snow this year up in Atlanta for the championships, but, Lowndes were to happen to be the only one seed left, somehow they'd magically be able to still make the game happen in Atlanta the following week rather than it be a home game for Lowndes. That type shit. 

Maybe that's what he's on about. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah, he means into the future, like the state championship game and everything. 

The GHSA almost always favors the northern teams in every way. If it were to snow this year up in Atlanta for the championships, but, Lowndes were to happen to be the only one seed left, somehow they'd magically be able to still make the game happen in Atlanta the following week rather than it be a home game for Lowndes. That type shit. 

Maybe that's what he's on about. 

Or just say we can't play the finals and whoever plays Lowndes is champ.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

NG needs a good beat down.   Lowndes  will need every break they can get. I have a feeling the refs will be almost dressed in NG colors.  Lowndes better not let it be close.

Depends on the crew, but, yeah. I agree. 

Even at their own house they better be foot on the gas. Another close thing like last week and the refs may steal it away. In 2017 I saw the crew that officiated the championship game at North all walk by and check the mailbox in front of that huge mansion right across the street before filing into the stadium. 

They probably going by that same mailbox tonight or tomorrow night before making the drive down south. 

xD