OT: ran down a man for having an affair with his wife

noonereal

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

http://www.recordonline.com/news/20170503/man-sentenced-for-running-down-another-man-with-pickup-truck 

I have never quite understood this. Men assaulting other men for having relations with their wife. 

Not for nothing, isn't it the women who cheated on you? Isn't that the one you should be upset with, the guy owes you nothing. 

This clown got 7 years for running down what he suspected was his wife's lover. 

Thoughts? 

Leave her high and dry. 

And by that I mean. 

You keep the kids,The home and Car. She can Get the fuck out....

14 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

They both are. Everyone makes their own choices. It's common sense. It's human decency. 

Once he found out she was married he had a choice to make to say it's not right to be apart of that situation. 

Of course the woman is wrong. No one is disputing that 

I understand but find nothing compelling to blame the man. Nothing. 

Common decency has no universality and it's nothing but an arrogant expectation. (conversation, philosophically, not you as an individual) 

Arrogant because it is you imposing your values on others. 

Honest, it's laughable that your values should be respected. Laws are the societal, established mores that must be respect.  

• Like 1

Nooner what if your loved one was A recovering drug addict  and they asked a drug dealer,  or the drug dealer asked them to purchase drugs. And they got hooked back on them. Then they starting stealing and selling sex to get a hit. 

Then the drug dealer says to you, "I knew she was an addict and I still sold her drugs" 

you cool with that? 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nooner what if your loved one was A recovering drug addict  and they asked a drug dealer,  or the drug dealer asked them to purchase drugs. And they got hooked back on them. Then they starting stealing and selling sex to get a hit. 

Then the drug dealer says to you, "I knew she was an addict and I still sold her drugs" 

you cool with that? 

The old Nolebull Non Sequitur.

Time to wrap it up boys, this thread is a goner.

• Like 2

Seriously someone would ruin their life over a ho? I can maybe see getting upset if the dude was aware she was married. I might cuss his ass out. But that is it. Being in the military I guess Ive just become used to it. Living in military towns you could always tell when deployments were out. The clubs all the sudden became packed with deployment widows.

Ive been divorced now for over 20 yrs. I wish she would have cheated. It would have made things allot easier back then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

you cool with that? 

unrelated and it's not a matter of being cool with anything

it is illegal to sell drugs

it is not illegal for someone to boink your wife if she consents 

in either case you have no right to become a vigilante 

see? you do not set punishable behaviors, you do not judge behaviors and you do not sentence and carry out self imposed sentences or you become the problem

this should be pretty clear to you by now

51 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

The old Nolebull Non Sequitur.

true but bull is sincere

he believes how he was brought up and what he learned in his family and region to be common sense and superiority to others when in conflict with differing values.

hence his logic is skewed to what he sees as similar scenerios.... equal in his mind even though they are logical fallacies

On 5/3/2017 at 2:34 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Run em both down. 

Only run him down if he had prior knowledge that she was married. If not, leave em be.

As for the wife, make the bitch pay. 

Elin Nordegren had the right idea. She went after Tiger with one of his irons. Which was logical since he didn't have enough irons, in the bag, to go after all the hoes he boinked. 

When the police asked Elin how many times she'd hit Tiger, she said put me down for a 3.

3 hours ago, Hellen said:

I was lost with no hope for my husband was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or always too scared to pin anything on him but with the help a friend who recommended me to perfectshieldhacker who help me hack his phone,all his social applications, email, chat, sms, twitter account, instagram, whatsApp account, FB account and expose him for a cheater he is. I just want to say a big thank you to perfectshield001 at gmail dot com he is an ethical hacker, with a masters degree in and computer science. Incase you need help with hacking any phone or account or other jobscontact him via email/phone (perfectshield001@gmail.com) I, Hellen James strongly recommend you if you have similar problem. His tested and trusted.report me to the police,if this did not work out.

IMG_1131.JPG

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:
  5 hours ago, Hellen said:

I was lost with no hope for my husband was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or always too scared to pin anything on him but with the help a friend who recommended me to perfectshieldhacker who help me hack his phone,all his social applications, email, chat, sms, twitter account, instagram, whatsApp account, FB account and expose him for a cheater he is. I just want to say a big thank you to perfectshield001 at gmail dot com he is an ethical hacker, with a masters degree in and computer science. Incase you need help with hacking any phone or account or other jobscontact him via email/phone (perfectshield001@gmail.com) I, Hellen James strongly recommend you if you have similar problem. His tested and trusted.report me to the police,if this did not work out.

Helen James endorses this service, eh? Sounds a lot like Ellen James, of World According to Garp fame.The ol' Ellen Jamesians. Really liked that book.