OT: ran down a man for having an affair with his wife

noonereal

http://www.recordonline.com/news/20170503/man-sentenced-for-running-down-another-man-with-pickup-truck 

I have never quite understood this. Men assaulting other men for having relations with their wife. 

Not for nothing, isn't it the women who cheated on you? Isn't that the one you should be upset with, the guy owes you nothing. 

This clown got 7 years for running down what he suspected was his wife's lover. 

Thoughts? 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, noonereal said:

http://www.recordonline.com/news/20170503/man-sentenced-for-running-down-another-man-with-pickup-truck 

I have never quite understood this. Men assaulting other men for having relations with their wife. 

Not for nothing, isn't it the women who cheated on you? Isn't that the one you should be upset with, the guy owes you nothing. 

Thoughts? 

Run em both down. 

Theres no way he could have been blind to the fact that she was married. 

People who cheat on their spouses should rot in hell 

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

so what? 

it's the women that is cheating

explain to me why a guy would tell a women no

he has made no commitment to you and there is no law that says he can't bop any consenting women

what is the rational for having a grudge against the man?  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

so what? 

he has made no commitment to you and there is no law that says he can't bop any consenting women

I think it's ultimate sign of disrespect for a man to do that to another man. 

I think it goes without saying the woman is the worst person in the entire situation, but on a separate note it becomes a personal attack on your life when another man commits an act with a known married women. 

He plays a key role in potentially turning your life upside down. 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

so what? 

You saying the man has no moral responsibility in sleeping w/ another man's wife?  He's innocent? Not saying you go after him but I don't think he is innocent.  

In my situation if I found out my wife cheated on me then the only thing I can see doing is try and take my children away from a person like that. I could not in good faith allow my children to be be raised by a demon like that. 

Cheating shows a lack of soul, and conscience. That is dangerous to have around kids. 

I won't argue for violence. That is probably a natural reaction to have, so my response would be to remove me and children out of that environment as fast as I could 

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think it's ultimate sign of disrespect for a man to do that to another man. 

I think it goes without saying the woman is the worst person in the entire situation, but on a separate note it becomes a personal attack on your life when another man commits an act with a known married women. 

He plays a key role in potentially turning your life upside down. 

But it's your wifes actions that is potentially turning your life around, not his.

If he were sleeping with someone else it would not matter because he means nothing to you

If your wife is sleeping with someone else, it's still a potential life turn around. 

See my point? 

The wife is disrespecting you not the guy. 

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

But it's your wifes actions that is potentially turning your life around, not his.

If he were sleeping with someone else it would not matter because he means nothing to you

If your wife is sleeping with someone else, it's still a potential life turn around. 

See my point? 

They both are. Everyone makes their own choices. It's common sense. It's human decency. 

Once he found out she was married he had a choice to make to say it's not right to be apart of that situation. 

Of course the woman is wrong. No one is disputing that 

My issue is with my wife. A nan is going to be a man. If she's attractive to me I'll assume or hope others find her attractive as well or else my taste is bad.  Lol... the only person that should have loyalty to me is my wife in that situation; unless the guy is a close friend. No since in killing the guy so I can go to jail and she'll be out here fkn the rec league coach.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Thoughts? 

Clearly the wife is the one that said yes to the affair. She is the only one that you have a right to be angry with. However, primal instincts demand the man to fight for what is his.

It is why the insanity plea is used when a man walks in on his wife having sex with another man and kills both. There is a difference on catching them in the act and finding out later and hunting down the man.

Sometimes a woman can feel trapped, like they can not afford to leave their husband, same for some men, and the next way to satisfy their needs is to have the affair and hope they don't get caught. It's a powerful drive in a man to have sex with a women he is attracted to.

• Like 1

Nor I am with you on this one. If your women cheats on you, thank the dude laugh at the ho and walk out.

You want to be all billie bad ass now. You should have been billie bad ass is the first place to keep her from being a ho in the first place.

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Nor I am with you on this one. If your women cheats on you, thank the dude laugh at the ho and walk out.

You want to be all billie bad ass now. You should have been billie bad ass is the first place to keep her from being a ho in the first place.

All praise the Church of thc.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You either got cheated on and forgave, or cheated on someone yourself. 

If you weren't raped then it is a premeditated act that is one of the worst things you can do to your spouse. 

As usual your assumption is wrong since I've never been married 

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

See my point? 

But the guy IS. If he knows the woman is married. Hes diregarding that fact, and doing it anyway.

Again, the woman is the worst person in the situation... but the guy is doing something pretty fucked up to. Other men should respect the fact a woman is married.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

But the guy IS. If he knows the woman is married. Hes diregarding that fact, and doing it anyway.

Again, the woman is the worst person in the situation... but the guy is doing something pretty fucked up to. Other men should respect the fact a woman is married.

Got your priorities out of whack.

Husband and wife share the blame for the breakdown of their marital vows.

Other dude was just picking some low hanging fruit.

• Like 2

If anyone messes with Mrs Pops, they're dead, possibly via slow castration by African fire ants ? ? ? 

Would deal with Mrs pops separately but no man ought to expect anything different if he "messes around with the wife of a married man", even Big Bad Leroy Brown

some of you guys are overly enlightened imho 

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Run em both down. 

People who cheat on their spouses should rot in hell 

There would be a lot of rotting in hell going by what happens in this country.

• Like 1