DBP66

That is the number of lies Trump has told so far since taking office according to the Washington Post....unbelievable that he gets away with this...and his supporters could care less he lies everyday...his lies have dragged this country down the drain as his supporters cheer him on and blame the MSM for lying?!?! Sad times in America when the leader of our country is a certified BULLSHIT ARTIST...😔

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Trump doesn't even know how to eat pizza right!...LOL..🤡.....🤡..🤡..🤡...maybe you clowns can teach Trump how to eat pizza??...😉

Getting paid to eat stuffed crust doesn't seem so bad...

...as opposed to your method of eating 🤡 'virtual pies'.

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

...speaking of goofy..did your favorite Mayor-Investigator-Prosecutor-Lawyer a.k.a. Rudy send out any tweets today for you to re-post??....🤡

Finding your  vegetarian pizza hard to swallow?

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Let's get back to the topic here that you couldn't resist Ronnie...do you think Trump will reach 20,000 lies by the election??...it's going to be close!!

Quick question: Where's the retraction and subtraction for the 1,001 "I was spied on"... lies ?

Bigger question may be.... will that propaganda "count tracker" hit 🤡 zero before the election ? 

37 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Rudy send out any tweets today for you to re-post Ronnie??....🤡

Not sure, but I do know that YouTube is now suppressing OAN videos where Rudy will explain it to you...

They have pulled them from the public lists, and without a link you won't see them...

But you are in luck....

Here are the links....3 part and long but it seems like you have plenty of moldy popcorn sitting around...

🤡 Crust first...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

..she's obviously a Trumper…<<twice a day for that broken clock? 🤣

so is that a no for the 20,000 lies??…<<so is that a no for  T was 'spied on' being a lie......and Zero before election ?

and you're going down Conspiracy Lane with OAN T.V. and Rudy??..🤡<<<did the news hurt much?

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

giphy.gif

you're starting to slip...second time you've used that gif!!...still won't answer my question on the 20,000 lies??.😔...."spied on" huh??..LOL..and they wire-tapped Trump Towers right??...or were 2 campaign staff investigated...and rightly so according to the IG report....Did you hear Rudy's admission last night that he got the ambassador fired??...he didn't tweet about it today??

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you're starting to slip...second time you've used that gif!!…<<3rd or 4th but who's counting?

still won't answer my question on the 20,000 lies??.😔<<still wont answer Zero ?

."spied on" huh??..LOL..<< Denial huh??..LOL..    and they wire-tapped Trump Towers right??…<< does a tapped cellphone or remote listening count? or were 2 campaign staff investigated..<<<you forgot with false and made up justification 👍....and rightly so according to the IG report...<<<so where are the retractions and subtractions from your "lie count"?  Did you hear Rudy's admission last night that he got the ambassador fired??…<<The one that lied under oath? yeah I did.  he didn't tweet about it today??<<that must depress you further.

Keep up the good work 👍

exposecrime.png

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Let's get back to the topic here that you couldn't resist Ronnie...do you think Trump will reach 20,000 lies by the election??...it's going to be close!!

Waste of time.  They could care less and are too busy avoiding any substance to post an actual reasoned response.  All you get is stupid memes and gifs.  And riddles that don't make sense.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Waste of time.  They could care less and are too busy avoiding any substance to post an actual reasoned response.  All you get is stupid memes and gifs.  And riddles that don't make sense.  

PSSSST.  the actual SUBSTANCE of the entire thread....

is an attempt to have you baaaaaahlieve some "lie count tracker" (that 66 plays with his pizza every morning to), has any validity whatsoever...

So what "SUBSTANCE" has not been addressed?  

The OAN reports and Rude's claims...or the farce 20,000 lie query…..

Ah yes substance....

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I hear you...Troll is a trip...he loves go down conspiracy rabbit holes and post silly gifs and memes that make him look an idiot except to the clown clan here...and like you said he doesn't make sense most of the time...a TRUE Trumper!

2 hours ago, Troll said:

Keep up the good work 👍

exposecrime.png

so you're not going to answer the question I asked you first??...must be too busy beating me up with your intellect??...."false and made-up justification"..LOL...is that what the I.G. report said??..no Ronnie..the JUSTIFICATION was unbiased...the procedure was flawed...nice try again!...🤡

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so you not going to ask the question I asked you first??..<<problems with English??.must be too busy beating me up with my intellect??…<<<FIFY  "false and made-up justification"..LOL...is that what the I.G. said??..no Ronnie..the JUSTIFICATION was unbiased..<<👌.the procedure was flawed...<<<gee imagine that 🙄   nice try again!...🤡<<<Thanks

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...."false and made-up justification"..LOL...is that what the I.G. report said??..no Ronnie.......the procedure was ...🤡

BTW: Sorry Mr. Conspiracy...

I was just going by the actual court order that stated it......

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/6600-fisa-court-demands-answers-fro/87f1132ddc399b0c99b1/optimized/full.pdf#page=1

and you must be going by the Huffpost..👍

While It's even the latest in your NYT...🙄

PS: Nice of you to fix your brokengiphy.gif English

after the fact...

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1