DBP66

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

I'm guessing you mean that you won't be able to speak at Stanford, no matter how much money you have...if you don't agree with their 'philosophy' as well...(which may be true)

….All the more REASON to check out what their 'approved' speakers espouse....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/I8p0KVBBaCLH/

Do you know what Hegalian Dialect is?

Well Stanford seems to be down with it.....   

Yea thats what I mean 

And no I have no idea what he talking a about

I already said this many times. Trump has told only 2 lies since he has been president.

one he said we are gonna be winning so much, we are gonna get sick of winning. That was a lie. I’m not sick of winning!

and two, when he said there was fine people on both sides in regards to Charlottesville. That was lie. The counter protestors who came to stifle free speech were ALL pieces of shit

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I already said this many times. Trump has told only 2 lies since he has been president.

one he said we are gonna be winning so much, we are gonna get sick of winning. That was a lie. I’m not sick of winning!

and two, when he said there was fine people on both sides in regards to Charlottesville. That was lie. The counter protestors who came to stifle free speech were ALL pieces of shit

But....but...he is a big meanie!

And NATO...been saying it for years...we protect your airspace with our pilots and our planes...You fill up the gas tanks..$10,000 per hour in fuel. Pay up!

Also...

#suckitchina

• Like 1
  • Haha 1