DBP66

13 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

No one cares about the Washington Compost. 

After 8 years of the Muslim shitting on Christians, heterosexuals, caucasians, cops, successful people, middle America etc it’s quite apparent to most Trump’s brash style/language is a breath of fresh air. 

LOL.."fresh air" huh??..that smells like bullshit??...."no one cares" about Trump lying everyday??..LOL...baaalieve it or not there are still a majority of Americans who respect and honor the truth..the same Americans who call Trump out on his daily LIES...Patriotic Americans who care about the truth....🙄

29 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL.."fresh air" huh??..that smells like bullshit??...."no one cares" about Trump lying everyday??..LOL...baaalieve it or not there are still a majority of Americans who respect and honor the truth..the same Americans who call Trump out on his daily LIES...Patriotic Americans who care about the truth....🙄

I really hope Santa brings you a new dolly for Xmas. (a Trump KAG 2020 dolly lol)

Now you insert "hope Santa brings you new pom poms mam"

😃😃

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Patriotic Americans who care about the truth....🙄

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/barack-obama-hugging-babies-214137868.html?bcmt=1

Read the comment section about the honest Muslim.

Every.Single.Comment.Is.Negative. I wonder why 🤔

Thats why Trump was elected and no one  cares about the Washington Compost. 

My favorite comment was about the Solyndra money? @DBP66 I’m curious, what do you know about the Solyndra scandal ? Can you tell the class. 

3 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/barack-obama-hugging-babies-214137868.html?bcmt=1

My favorite comment was about the Solyndra money? @DBP66 I’m curious, what do you know about the Solyndra scandal ? Can you tell the class. 

fuck no he cant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/think-obama-administration-wasnt-corrupt-think-again/

Here's how it worked: Obama buddies Marty Nesbitt and Harreld Kirkpatrick III formed a private equity investment firm called Vistria, right around the time Obama was re-elected in 2012.

Nothing wrong with that, except, as Schweizer notes in his book, "A curious pattern began to emerge. Obama and his administration would attack industries with government power, which led to substantially lower valuations for these companies. Nesbitt and Vistria, or others close to Obama, could then acquire those assets for pennies on the dollar.

As an example, Schweizer cites the case of for-profit higher education schools like University of Phoenix, ITT Technical Institute, and DeVry University. In 2013, Obama blamed the schools for taking advantage of students by saddling them with massive amounts of student debt, ruining their credit and making a profit on it. He ordered the Federal Trade Commission to go after them.

In the case of the University of Phoenix, its parent Apollo Education Group was suspended after a Federal Trade Commission investigation in 2015. The following year, three companies, including Vistria, swooped in to buy what remained of Apollo at a price 90% below its share price before the investigation.

As Vistria's education investment portfolio bulged, a number of Obama Education Department officials, including Secretary of Education Arne Duncan, ended up taking high-level jobs with Vistria.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

I asked you Putz. 

What happened to the 500 million tax dollars Obama gave Solyndra? You know where it went?  

LOL.still stuck on Obama like a good little neo-con...he was born in Kenya right??....who gives a shit champ??...the country is too worried about the 391 million Trump held from our ally...time to move on to today's scandals..like the e-mail that came out 90 mins after the "perfect" call holding US tax dollars up for trump's benefit...something all Americans should be pissed off about but you clowns write it off as no big deal...Obama??..LOL..that ship sailed champ.

"deter or crickets" Ironmam??...just keep waving those pom-poms..I'm sure Santa got you a new set for X-mas...he's know you wore your old ones out!!...

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL.still stuck on Obama like a good little neo-con...he was born in Kenya right??....who gives a shit champ??...the country is too worried about the 391 million Trump held from our ally...time to move on to today's scandals..like the e-mail that came out 90 mins after the "perfect" call holding US tax dollars up for trump's benefit...something all Americans should be pissed off about but you clowns write it off as no big deal...Obama??..LOL..that ship sailed champ.

"deter or crickets" Ironmam??...just keep waving those pom-poms..I'm sure Santa got you a new set for X-mas...he's know you wore your old ones out!!...

6 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Obama??..LOL..that ship sailed champ.

Thank God. 

Back to Keny.... I mean Martha’s Vineyard. 

You Read up on the Solyndra scandal yet? That should bother you a lot more than Trump asking Ukraine why the fuck Biden’s drug addict son was on an energy board. 

• Sad 1

On 12/24/2019 at 7:01 AM, Mjd33 said:

Probably because you look for articles and frequent sites that are racist and stupid and support your ego driven hate.  You are not well and you need some help or at least maybe get information elsewhere.    

Btw, improper use of periods.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Probably because you look for articles and frequent sites that are racist and stupid and support your ego driven hate.  You are not well and you need some help or at least maybe get information elsewhere. 

Yahoo is liberal drivel. But 99% of the comment section still rejects every article licking Barry’s vagina and Big Mike’s balls. 

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Btw, improper use of periods.

Thanks. I wasn’t aware. 

On 12/24/2019 at 11:46 AM, Mjd33 said:

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/think-obama-administration-wasnt-corrupt-think-again/

Here's how it worked: Obama buddies Marty Nesbitt and Harreld Kirkpatrick III formed a private equity investment firm called Vistria, right around the time Obama was re-elected in 2012.

Nothing wrong with that, except, as Schweizer notes in his book, "A curious pattern began to emerge. Obama and his administration would attack industries with government power, which led to substantially lower valuations for these companies. Nesbitt and Vistria, or others close to Obama, could then acquire those assets for pennies on the dollar.

As an example, Schweizer cites the case of for-profit higher education schools like University of Phoenix, ITT Technical Institute, and DeVry University. In 2013, Obama blamed the schools for taking advantage of students by saddling them with massive amounts of student debt, ruining their credit and making a profit on it. He ordered the Federal Trade Commission to go after them.

In the case of the University of Phoenix, its parent Apollo Education Group was suspended after a Federal Trade Commission investigation in 2015. The following year, three companies, including Vistria, swooped in to buy what remained of Apollo at a price 90% below its share price before the investigation.

As Vistria's education investment portfolio bulged, a number of Obama Education Department officials, including Secretary of Education Arne Duncan, ended up taking high-level jobs with Vistria.

Shit sounds pretty brilliant to me.  Wish i had been in on that. 

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

You wish you had taken other's wealth by deceit ?

Or do you believe that the almighty dollar finds the appropriate owner....

You will have to find that "matters how you do it" thread here...

and mark your vote as a no...

🙄

of course I could have missed you be being sarcastic....

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

I’d be cool if Obama just owned all his bullshit and just admitted  being a race baiting problem profiteer pays off .... bigly. 

The U of Phoenix scheme was an appetizer compared to the Solyndra scandal where Obama stole 500 million from taxpayers ..... created nothing and no green jobs while Democratic  politicians lined their pockets and the company vanished into thin air..... it was Bernie madoff esque. And not a peep from the government media complex. 

• Like 2

On 12/23/2019 at 4:56 PM, Mjd33 said:

No one cares about the Washington Compost. 

After 8 years of the Muslim shitting on Christians, heterosexuals, caucasians, cops, successful people, middle America etc it’s quite apparent to most Trump’s brash style/language is a breath of fresh air. 

There is a reason why people dont like NYers and that's because of our personality. Trump is a native NY. He will never hold anything back 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

problem profiteer pays off .... bigly. 

Get all the money you like....

Maybe if you were lucky enough to be in on the ground floor of say Facebook, and became an extremely rich person,  you can then give speeches at places like Stanford....to influence the next generation...in their 'school of business'

https://www.bitchute.com/video/I8p0KVBBaCLH/

forget what the commenters have to say...

just listen to what they are teaching at Stanford Business now....Facebook style...

PS: Sorry that you have to actually click a link ...

...but YouTube is banning anything they don't like now 🙄

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Get all the money you like....

Maybe if you were lucky enough to be in on the ground floor of say Facebook, and became an extremely rich person,  you can then give speeches at places like Stanford....to influence the next generation...in their 'school of business'

forget what the commenters have to say...

just listen to what they are teaching at Stanford Business now....Facebook style...

PS: Sorry that you have to actually click a link ...

...but YouTube is banning anything they don't like now 🙄

Not true. If ur a conservative they will ban u from campus

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Not true. If ur a conservative they will ban u from campus

I'm guessing you mean that you won't be able to speak at Stanford, no matter how much money you have...if you don't agree with their 'philosophy' as well...(which may be true)

….All the more REASON to check out what their 'approved' speakers espouse....

Do you know what Hegalian Dialect is?

Well Stanford seems to be down with it.....   

• Confused 1