Scotlandville (Baton Rouge) and McEachern (Atlanta) play another classic...

RedZone

Just spoke with the AD at Scotlandville. He said that he is aware that a pussy that goes by the screen name “RedZone” is posting threads about them losing. 

He has assured me that this RedFlag character does not speak for any staff, interns, coaches or players representing the High School. 

He did confirm that he is indeed a pussy that needs to stop spamming HSFB message boards with stuff no one gives a shit about 

I told him I respectfully agreed to this assertion and would convey that opinion with said community. 

No more follow ups will be necessary 

• Thanks 1

Scotlandville is #3 in the SE while McEachern is #4.

Montverde and IMG are also at the City of the Palms.

SOUTHEAST
1. Montverde Academy (Fla.)
2. IMG Academy (Bradenton, Fla.)
3. Scotlandville HS (Baton Rouge, La.)
4. McEachern HS (Powder Springs, Ga.)
5. Hamilton Heights Christian Academy (Chattanooga, Tenn.)
6. Grayson HS (Loganville, Ga.)
7. Norcross HS (Ga.)
8. West Oaks Academy (Orlando, Fla.)
9. Briarcrest Christian HS (Eads, Tenn.)
10. Callaway HS (Jackson, Miss.)

Man I don’t know how McEachern is ranked ahead of Grayson right now  if we’re not factoring in last year. Rams just smoked them on a neutral site last weekend 

It wouldn’t surprise me if Mac wins state again though. They have the best player in Georgia (Sharife Cooper) also have a 6’10 Oak Hill transfer waiting to get cleared to play, he’ll obviously improve them. McEachern plays better competition, wouldn’t surprise me to see them repeat. 

McEachern has done really well at City of Palms last few years (won 2018) 

D36784EA-C35C-4B46-AA3F-6B65684200F3.jpeg

10 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Man I don’t know how McEachern is ranked ahead of Grayson right now  if we’re not factoring in last year. Rams just smoked them on a neutral site last weekend 

It wouldn’t surprise me if Mac wins state again though. They have the best player in Georgia (Sharife Cooper) also have a 6’10 Oak Hill transfer waiting to get cleared to play, he’ll obviously improve them. McEachern plays better competition, wouldn’t surprise me to see them repeat. 

Here's the teams in City of the Palms.

https://cityofpalmsclassic.com/teams/

Wednesday

Scotlandville beat the Missouri state champ Vashon HS out of St Louis.

McEachern beat Roman Catholic out of Philadelphia.

13 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Dang Grayson smoked them!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

Grayson lost to Newton the other day. Kinda odd. 

And McEachern desperately needs Dylan (the transfer)

5 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Grayson lost to Newton the other day. Kinda odd. 

Yeah definitely odd! I watched that one on a YouTube (Byron Henry) Newton rallied late and scored with a few seconds left to force OT. Then pulled away late. Definitely an interesting loss but it was on the road against a region team super familiar with them. I like Grayson a lot more than newton going forward 

28 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Yeah definitely odd! I watched that one on a YouTube (Byron Henry) Newton rallied late and scored with a few seconds left to force OT. Then pulled away late. Definitely an interesting loss but it was on the road against a region team super familiar with them. I like Grayson a lot more than newton going forward 

One team to look out for is Milton. They have some guys who can hoop! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Newton these past 2-3 seasons has been pretty solid. They have the ability to spring a leak in a few ships... 

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Scotlandville (Baton Rouge) took out #23 Archbishop Stepinac, NY today 70-64 and finishes 3-1 at the City of Palms Tourney.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/archbishop-stepinac-crusaders-(white-plains,ny)/basketball/schedule.htm

Archbishop Stepinac has a couple big time players..

• 6-1 SR R.J. Davis (NORTH CAROLINA) ... #39 (ESPN) … #57 (247 Sports) … #65 (Rivals)
  • 6-7 JR Adrian Griffin, Jr. (DUKE) … #8 (Rivals) … #9 (247 Sports) … #11 (ESPN)

On 12/20/2019 at 1:26 PM, RedZone said:

Scotlandville blows 10 point led and falls short at the City of the Palms Classic...48-46

McEachern beat Scotlandville 54-52 couple years ago in an Atlanta Tourney.

Some Scotlandville/McEachern highlights.......Scotlandville jumped out to 21-7 1st quarter lead. McEachern battled back for the win.

McEachern is led by 5* PG Sharife Cooper (Auburn commit)...#2 in highlights

Scotlandville is led by 4* PG Reece Beekman (Virginia commit)...#2 in highlights.

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Basketball/CompositeRecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=PG

Highlights.

Scotlandville-white

McEachern-black