Trump erasing Obama’s legacy one stain at a time

Nolebull813

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

But he lies! WAAAAA WAAAA!

Trump has the country flourishing. Everybody is doing great except Democrat controlled cites. California is a dumpster fire. Baltimore, Chicago, New Orleans, Philadelphia etc kill more black people than 100 Dylan Roofs combined every month. If these cities got out of the mindset of having to vote Democrat they would quickly turn around. 

If you hate Trump then you hate America. Plain and simple. I get he can explain things in an unconventional way, but his proof is in the pudding! He has the results to back it up. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Trump has the country flourishing. Everybody is doing great except Democrat controlled cites. California is a dumpster fire. Baltimore, Chicago, New Orleans, Philadelphia etc kill more black people than 100 Dylan Roofs combined every month. If these cities got out of the mindset of having to vote Democrat they would quickly turn around. 

If you hate Trump then you hate America. Plain and simple. I get he can explain things in an unconventional way, but his proof is in the pudding! He has the results to back it up. 

Now the MSM spin for the great economy is because it's so high because csnt afford to get into it 

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

LOL..if you support Trump you hate America and all it stands for...he's a lying POS who got impeached for lying about a "perfect" call...people who support him have no respect for our country or our laws...they're "fake" Americans who worship a "fake" President...😔

• Thumbs Down 1

On 1/2/2020 at 7:50 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Well lake City is heavy Republican and it's crime has been rising by the day genius

Wanna know why? It's because the conservatives in this fucking no good shit town has fought against any development that would create higher paying jobs and has caused any potential intelligent students who could have come back after graduating to leave as fast as they can and left nothing but no good failures around here

BTW last I checked Duval county is a republican county (or was last time I checked) and their a fucking gangland so your logic don't hold up

• Like 2

On 1/2/2020 at 7:50 PM, Nolebull813 said:

You mean he is a egotistical pompous ass?

And don't even try coming after me with the hate America bullshit, both my grandfathers served in the military and my dad worked for the government for close to 25 years 

Disliking a pompous ass doesn't mean I hate the country jackass, I couldn't stand Trump long before he ever ran for office, my issues with him isn't a political thing, it's a personality thing 

I would have voted against him had he run as a Democrat 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

You mean he is a egotistical pompous ass?

And don't even try coming after me with the hate America bullshit, both my grandfathers served in the military and my dad worked for the government for close to 25 years 

Disliking a pompous ass doesn't mean I hate the country jackass, I couldn't stand Trump long before he ever ran for office, my issues with him isn't a political thing, it's a personality thing 

I would have voted against him had he run as a Democrat 

U dont live near NY do you??

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Is there a ton of people like that in NY?

Absolutely. Did you see we were just rated the rudest people in the country 

No news here: NYC—the Big Apple, the City that Never Sleeps—isn’t for the faint of heart. The island city definitely has its bright spots (why else would 8.6 million people choose to live there?), but good manners apparently isn’t one of them. New York, N.Y., was named the rudest city by a landslide 34 percent of survey-takers. Whether they’ve lived there, visited, kept up with NYC news, or simply heard tales of its particularly ornery inhabitants, Americans are pretty set in their perception of this Northeastern metropolis.

10 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Absolutely. Did you see we were just rated the rudest people in the country 

No news here: NYC—the Big Apple, the City that Never Sleeps—isn’t for the faint of heart. The island city definitely has its bright spots (why else would 8.6 million people choose to live there?), but good manners apparently isn’t one of them. New York, N.Y., was named the rudest city by a landslide 34 percent of survey-takers. Whether they’ve lived there, visited, kept up with NYC news, or simply heard tales of its particularly ornery inhabitants, Americans are pretty set in their perception of this Northeastern metropolis.

Well I've never been there but the reputation precedes itself

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Well I've never been there but the reputation precedes itself

NY is not meant for everyone

As Sinatra said if you can make it in NY you can make it anywhere. NY is and always be a tough place with tough people with attitudes. The word fuck is basically a comma. People are bold in your face kind of people. So what you see from trump is what you see everyday in NY

• Like 1

22 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

NY is not meant for everyone

As Sinatra said if you can make it in NY you can make it anywhere. NY is and always be a tough place with tough people with attitudes. The word fuck is basically a comma. People are bold in your face kind of people. So what you see from trump is what you see everyday in NY

and most people from N.Y. can spot/smell a Bullshitter a mile away...that's why Trump is so hated in N.Y....we all know what a bullshit artist he is....but you and others here seem to think he has some kind of respect for the truth??....as he lies to you everyday!...Trump calls clowns like you guys his "suckers'...the same "suckers" who would support him "If i sot someone on 5th Ave."....😔

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Impossible to keep up with your bitching and whining!

what you call "bitching and whining" are facts you don't want to hear and can't understand..so keep that head buried in the sand and wave those pom-poms as hard as you can and all will be good...🤡