Let Lev testify.....

DBP66

5 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

The GAO is part of the legislative branch. Who do you think they'd side with in a dispute with the executive branch? The OMB (executive branch) has already called BS on the GAO's statement....and that surprises you??..LOL..of course they did...he's not going to admit to breaking the law like we all know he did....🙄

5 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Meaning I'm his daddy. 

Go watch CNN now or report me. Either way I don't give a fuck.

I feel ya. That said, the dems trying to destroy our country has turned normal America-loving Americans into pissed off mofos who aren't going to stand idly by anymore and let it happen. There's a new sheriff in town and a new attitude by many Americans. The left doesn't know what to do other than what they do...lie, cheat, dishonesty, intolerant etc. 

(max...that's not a personal attack on you). 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

His life? He's lucky you haven't taken his life? The fuck is wrong with you?

LOL...he's a REAL tough guy...likes to threaten people from his keyboard?!...LOL...he's a POS loser who thinks he's Clint Eastwood..he's a f*in clown like the rest of them....🤡

11 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I feel ya. That said, the dems trying to destroy our country has turned normal America-loving Americans into pissed off mofos who aren't going to stand idly by anymore and let it happen. There's a new sheriff in town and a new attitude by many Americans. The left doesn't know what to do other than what they do...lie, cheat, dishonesty, intolerant etc. 

(max...that's not a personal attack on you). 

the left lies huh?...LOL..that's what they do huh??...do they lie as much as Trump does??...LOL...not even close...lies/dishonest??..LOL..yea sure...🤡

9 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Push has come to shove...Americans are sick of being pushed around..now they are shoving back...and hard.. And certain snowflakes are crying for their safe space..  Too bad....deal with it!

snowflakes vs. red necks?....is that what it has come to mam??...you're tired of being pushed around huh??..LOL....🤡...you're a silly Trumper who sold his soul to a soulless clown...🤡

18 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

LOL! That's some funny shit right there. Facts do not matter. The dcraps will just use their go-to move of it's a "debunked conspiracy theory". Effing losers🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

So trump is allowed 6 more times lol

Just think about what the press would've did to Obumma had they gone after him (and his crime family) with the same vitriol and insane fervor that they go after Trump 24/7/365. Maybe Barr and Durham are doing it for us....we can only hope and pray.

Ya know what's really sad is that the left/media don't even pretend anymore that they are anti-Trump/Republican/bi-partisan.  And what's even worse is that there are people out there that don't even care that the left/media have completely lost their fucking minds and have hurt this country to a point that it'll take years to fix....if it ever can be fixed. The media has all of the never-Trumpers brainwashed that he is the devil in the face of factual evidence and econometrics that points to him as being one of the best Presidents that this country has ever had. At least we are "woke".  LOL!

38 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

The Obama admin lied? Nothing to see here..move along...trump is mean lets get him out. Typical dem bs

#2020landslide

#leadingsheeptothewolvesden

• Like 1
  • Haha 1