DBP66

Lev Parnas implicates Trump on the eve of Senate impeachment trial

David Knowles
Yahoo News‎January‎ ‎15‎, ‎2020‎ ‎9‎:‎56‎ ‎PM

0:00

0:58
2:50
Captions Available

Lev Parnas, a key player in President Trump’s efforts to obtain a Ukrainian investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter, gave a bombshell interview to MSNBC Wednesday that undercut the president’s defense just hours before the Senate was scheduled to begin his impeachment trial.“It was all about Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and also Rudy had a personal thing with the Manafort stuff,” Parnas said of the efforts to convince Ukraine’s government to announce an investigation of the Bidens, “but it was never about corruption, it was strictly about Burisma, which includeLev Parnas arriving at court in New York City, Dec. 2, 2019.
In his interview with Rachel Maddow, Parnas, who sat beside his lawyer, said he came forward because “I want to get the truth out because I think it’s important to the country, it’s important tome.”Trump has sought to distance himself from Parnas and Igor Fruman, both of whom worked with Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s lawyer, on the efforts to pressure Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to announce an investigation of the Bidens, and on the campaign to oust U.S. Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch.“I don’t know those gentlemen,” Trump said in October about Parnas and Fruman, despite the fact that the men had been photographed together numerous times.“He lied,” Parnas said, adding, “He knew exactly who we were.”Parnas said the president was fully aware that he was working with Giuliani to secure Zelensky’s cooperation in an effort to tarnish the reputation of Biden, the leading Democratic candidate to run against Trump this year.

Hope springs eternal I guess. 

I think a DoJ spokesperson has already called bullshit on this guy. 

The left really needs an intervention. They're just desperate and obsessed. I didn't think this possible, but it's gotten so bad and gone on so long that there's part of me that's starting to feel sorry for them. It's pitiful. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, concha said:

The left really needs an intervention. They're just desperate and obsessed. I didn't think this possible, but it's gotten so bad and gone on so long that there's part of me that's starting to feel sorry for them. It's pitiful. 

the truth will you free...just ask Lev....;)

19 minutes ago, concha said:

When the dems walked down the hall in that funeral procession while carrying the lame articles to the Senate, they looked absolutely comical. And then fist-bumping with half-hearted smiles like it was their last meal before execution, was epically pathetic....I almost, maybe, possibly, for a split second, I felt badly for them. Pitiful is an accurate word to describe these imbeciles.

...and are we surprised that these idiots want to call another convicted criminal trying to save his own ass to “testify”? 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

When the dems walked down the hall in that funeral procession while carrying the lame articles to the Senate, they looked absolutely comical. And then fist-bumping with half-hearted smiles like it was their last meal before execution, was epically pathetic....I almost, maybe, possibly, for a split second, I felt badly for them. Pitiful is an accurate word to describe these imbeciles.

...and are we surprised that these idiots want to call another convicted criminal trying to save his own ass to “testify”? 

It’s comical, demoRats party and their base are the misfits of America...  They are going to get destroyed next week in Senate and claim a cover up.... Then always fall back on Trump was impeached. 

3EE4A9FD-F363-4FE8-9DA1-2B692B54C2CA.gif

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

It’s comical, demoRats party and their base are the misfits of America...  They are going to get destroyed next week in Senate and claim a cover up.... Then always fall back on Trump was impeached. 

3EE4A9FD-F363-4FE8-9DA1-2B692B54C2CA.gif

Yep. You nailed it. This book is written. What's funny is that at then end of the day, the dems don't want to call any witnesses. They don't REALLY wanna open up that can of worms. All of their witnesses that they claim to want are not going run states evidence for the dcraps against Trump...hell Trump would just, appropriately, invoke exec. privilege, and all the dems would get is a big taste of Biden, Schiff, whistleblower, etc. They don't want any part of that. They'll just cry about "witnesses!!", then they'll, as you said, cry cover-up after this gets dismissed in the first 5 minutes. Dems are effing idiots and a disgrace...an absolute disgrace. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

LOL...I'm sure Trump felt the same way...:$

38 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Yep. You nailed it. This book is written. What's funny is that at then end of the day, the dems don't want to call any witnesses. They don't REALLY wanna open up that can of worms. All of their witnesses that they claim to want are not going run states evidence for the dcraps against Trump...hell Trump would just, appropriately, invoke exec. privilege, and all the dems would get is a big taste of Biden, Schiff, whistleblower, etc. They don't want any part of that. They'll just cry about "witnesses!!", then they'll, as you said, cry cover-up after this gets dismissed in the first 5 minutes. Dems are effing idiots and a disgrace...an absolute disgrace. 

.. "the dems don't want to call any witnesses."..LOL...how f*in dumb are you??...who don't want witnesses and is preventing people from testifying??...Trump you moron...:$...why won't he let Mulvany or Boltoin talk??...because the will prove he's right??...or they will verify he lied again??...put your thinking cap on and see what you come up with....O.o

Did u read what rand paul has to say about witnesses and he hates trump 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/01/15/rand-paul-witness-votes-impeachment-099407

Paul says if four or more of his GOP colleagues join with Democrats to entertain new witness testimony, he will make the Senate vote on subpoenaing the president’s preferred witnesses, including Hunter Biden and the whistleblower who revealed the Ukraine scandal — polarizing picks who moderate Republicans aren’t eager to call. So he has a simple message for his party: end the trial before witnesses are called.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

.. "the dems don't want to call any witnesses."..LOL...how f*in dumb are you??...who don't want witnesses and is preventing people from testifying??...Trump you moron...:$...why won't he let Mulvany or Boltoin talk??...because the will prove he's right??...or they will verify he lied again??...put your thinking cap on and see what you come up with....O.o

"I don't know why I gotta Chase no chicken, Mick?"

Dude is punch drunk!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1