Let Lev testify.....

DBP66

55 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

My bet is Krusty loves her and will defend her all because she hates Trump..what a delicate little brain washed 🐑 

looks like I'm going to have to start paying rent again for taking up so much space in the simple mind of yours mam....🤨

Apparently the Dems are counting on pics from White House photo ops and a Christmas party to establish a close relationship between ol' Lev and POTUS.

Meanwhile, an aide to Ukrainian president Zelensky and the Ukrainian foreign minister are calling all kinds of bullshit on Lev.

Given the above, I think the Dems have Trump dead to rights.

2VfecQ1.gif

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, concha said:

Apparently the Dems are counting on pics from White House photo ops and a Christmas party to establish a close relationship between ol' Lev and POTUS.

Meanwhile, an aide to Ukrainian president Zelensky and the Ukrainian foreign minister are calling all kinds of bullshit on Lev.

Given the above, I think the Dems have Trump dead to rights.

2VfecQ1.gif

....Set and match. But they’ve got him this time. 👍

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

oh boy the have him this time? 

Notice that bitch 66 wount take a bet abt President Trump being re-elected? 

Was there some sort of covfefe about him not honoring his word on a bet he made and lost?  Something about pizza?  I vaguely recall that being the tempest in a teapot de jure a while back on the board.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Was there some sort of covfefe about him not honoring his word on a bet he made and lost?  Something about pizza?  I vaguely recall that being the tempest in teapot de jure a while back on the board.

Yep. He welched on GSB on a pizza bet. Dude’s a loser.....and a welcher. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Was there some sort of covfefe about him not honoring his word on a bet he made and lost?  Something about pizza?  I vaguely recall that being the tempest in teapot de jure a while back on the board.

yep, the bitch still has not honored that bet. Hence the reason I wont bet him anything with money. Only name change and avatar. Yet the welch still wont make the bet.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

yep, the bitch still has not honored that bet. Hence the reason I wont bet him anything with money. Only name change and avatar. Yet the welch still wont make the bet.

Wait, do you know him/have you ever met him in person?

I don’t really care about him specifically, I just find it strange to bet money with him otherwise/someone you only knew behind an avatar had they “honored that bet”.

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2020 at 7:19 AM, concha said:

Hope springs eternal I guess. 

I think a DoJ spokesperson has already called bullshit on this guy. 

The left really needs an intervention. They're just desperate and obsessed. I didn't think this possible, but it's gotten so bad and gone on so long that there's part of me that's starting to feel sorry for them. It's pitiful. 

It’s Bill Barr that has no credibility, and he’s dragging the credibility of the DOJ down with him.  An AG who isn’t corrupt would have appointed a Special Prosecutor back in September and recused himself, but instead ole Billy decided to obstruct an investigation of the whistle-blower complaint – Because Billy himself was implicated in the complaint.

The interview was explosive if true. But there is a point that I happen to share here. Everything Lev needs to be investigated and corroborated (testimony, documents, phone records etc..).  Lev Parnas is very good at telling people exactly what they want to hear.  It’s just now his intended audience has changed.  For the past 18 months Parnas has been playing a key part as addled Rudy’s translator, feeding the right wing echo chamber frothy stories The texts released showing Jon Solomon getting his ‘news stories’ through Parnas …might be funny if they didn’t tie Solomon to a now indicted influence operation.

Until we understand why Parnas is doing what he’s doing – why he inserted himself into the right wing echo chamber in the first place, and why he’s so insistent on telling us what we want to hear now – It’s probably best to exercise caution about the stories he’s telling. 

Still Parnas produced some corroboration and documents that are pretty damning if confirmed.  And at this point, blocking additional testimony, documents etc. amounts to a cover-up.  In a better America we would be interested in pursing the truth of this over preserving party power.  There would be an appointment of a special counsel, testimony, documents etc., but Don, Mitch, Billy, Devin and the gang are doing everything in their considerable power to make sure that doesn’t happen.

“I would like you to do us a favor though…”

image.png.963b41195d37feb9cadf9631aabe67eb.png

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

It’s Bill Barr that has no credibility, and he’s dragging the credibility of the DOJ down with him.  An AG who isn’t corrupt would have appointed a Special Prosecutor back in September and recused himself, but instead ole Billy decided to obstruct an investigation of the whistle-blower complaint – Because Billy himself was implicated in the complaint.

The interview was explosive if true. But there is a point that I happen to share here. Everything Lev needs to be investigated and corroborated (testimony, documents, phone records etc..).  Lev Parnas is very good at telling people exactly what they want to hear.  It’s just now his intended audience has changed.  For the past 18 months Parnas has been playing a key part as addled Rudy’s translator, feeding the right wing echo chamber frothy stories The texts released showing Jon Solomon getting his ‘news stories’ through Parnas …might be funny if they didn’t tie Solomon to a now indicted influence operation.

Until we understand why Parnas is doing what he’s doing – why he inserted himself into the right wing echo chamber in the first place, and why he’s so insistent on telling us what we want to hear now – It’s probably best to exercise caution about the stories he’s telling. 

Still Parnas produced some corroboration and documents that are pretty damning if confirmed.  And at this point, blocking additional testimony, documents etc. amounts to a cover-up.  In a better America we would be interested in pursing the truth of this over preserving party power.  There would be an appointment of a special counsel, testimony, documents etc., but Don, Mitch, Billy, Devin and the gang are doing everything in their considerable power to make sure that doesn’t happen.

How many billions of our tax money do you want going into special counsel's 

The first one was a complete waste of time 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Wait, do you know him/have you ever met him in person?

I don’t really care about him specifically, I just find it strange to bet money with him otherwise/someone you only knew behind an avatar had they “honored that bet”.

He didnt bet me. He did bet somone he knows. 

16 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

It is always will be explosive "IF TRUE" with you fucking guys. Nothing your team has tried has proven to be "if true" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1