Fisa warrants against carter page invalid

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Post those established facts. Do it now cunt.

you can't be serious Tex???...🤡..you and your girlfriend are so blinded by your love of Trump you don't know reality...look it up Tex! How much did they spend on social media that was pro-Trump...they hacked Podesta's server...yes, they helped Trump get elected..REALITY Tex!...you dumb red-neck...🤡

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Crickets...shocker! Maybe he is out getting that pizza for GSB? 😂😂

you can't be serious mam???...🤡..you and your girlfriend are so blinded by your love of Trump you don't know reality...look it up! How much did they spend on social media that was pro-Trump...they hacked Podesta's server...yes, they helped Trump get elected..REALITY mam!...you silly clown...🤡

Who gives a shit what Bolton has to say cunt? If he was so fucking important the house would have done their fucking job. You're too fucking stupid to know that. 

Fucking idiot.

so you're another brave American who's scared of the truth huh Tex?...who gives a shit what Bolton has to say??..LOL..those Americans who still believe in the truth would LOVE to know what he has to say...and that is 70% of Americans...the other 30% are Trump sheep (fake Americans)...like you and Ironmam...🤡..🤡

52 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you can't be serious Tex???...🤡..you and your girlfriend are so blinded by your love of Trump you don't know reality...look it up Tex! How much did they spend on social media that was pro-Trump...they hacked Podesta's server...yes, they helped Trump get elected..REALITY Tex!...you dumb red-neck...🤡

You really are a fucking idiot. When the server was hacked what information was released? I'll wait for your answer you cunt.

43 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so you're another brave American who's scared of the truth huh Tex?...who gives a shit what Bolton has to say??..LOL..those Americans who still believe in the truth would LOVE to know what he has to say...and that is 70% of Americans...the other 30% are Trump sheep (fake Americans)...like you and Ironmam...🤡..🤡

Answer my questions little bitch.

This bitch douchebagpussy66 is mad the DNC server was hacked by Russia exposing killary and the DNC for the lying cheating fucks they are. Yet he is ok with the Dems PAYING Russia to come up with a bullshit dossier designed to hurt the Trump campaign.

Seriously kill yourself. You realize your children pretend you're not their father?

• Haha 1

Just now, thc6795 said:

This bitch douchebagpussy66 is mad the DNC server was hacked by Russia exposing killary and the DNC for the lying cheating fucks they are. Yet he is ok with the Dems PAYING Russia to come up with a bullshit dossier designed to hurt the Trump campaign.

Seriously kill yourself. You realize your children pretend you're not their father?

He is 🐑 personified

but the Russians didn't help Trump huh Tex??...f*in moron just like Ironmam....🤡..🤡

The deck is so stacked against the dems but he still comes our like Rocky rounds 1-4. Then he will claim he is an independent when cornered

#pathetic

#giveupalreadyyoulost

the deck is stacked.by soulless Republicons in the Senate...meanwhile a majority of real Americans want his lying ass impeached...😉

He won't because he can't...or he is waiting for Maddow to tell him.

The balls on this guy...which is actually surprising...LOL

he can't huh?..LOL.....like you clowns can stump me??..LOL..and why won't you answer the question mam...Do you want to hear Bolton testify like 70% of Americans?...

Why don't you try answering the question what the Democrats have done for this country in three and a half years? And don't give the b******* reply about old what they were blocked by the Senate. You're a complete fraud. You're a total sheep being told what to do by the mainstream media. You're a total disgrace to the Bosco community.

• Like 1

Krusty the Clown is having a complete tantrum just like the left did when Trump won the election. They couldn't handle the fact that the swamp was about to get drained and then jobs going to be in jeopardy so they spend every minute of every hour trying to get him out instead of trying to help the country out. Don't give me the 70% bulshit. 70% of a country knows that the Democratic party is a fraud and you'll find that out November very quickly Junior. Get ready to kick some puppies and kittens and get fitted for a new straight jacket you jackass

• Like 1

Good luck trying to run against this. Lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. Energy independent for the first time ever. China signing. A 2 billion-dollar Trade Agreement. United States not getting raped by China in a trade deal. Trump is the first sitting president to ever attend a pro-life rally. I could go on and on but like I said if I told you from a republican that the Earth was round but Maasdow and Lemmon told you the Earth was flat you would b**** 1 and scream at that the  Earth is flat because you're such a sheep.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

something about Tex being a moron....🤡

Oh ohh dumb fuck. CNN is catching on. No more sucking off Lemon. Time to go down on moudow.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.theblaze.com/news/2020/01/25/too_many_white_lawyers_cnn_legal_analyst/amp&ved=2ahUKEwiXvffGpaDnAhWJHc0KHZVoD1IQ0PADegQIARAH&usg=AOvVaw0jfpiHbuhwxVHh-8CiCrSC&ampcf=1

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Why don't you try answering the question what the Democrats have done for this country in three and a half years? And don't give the b******* reply about old what they were blocked by the Senate. You're a complete fraud. You're a total sheep being told what to do by the mainstream media. You're a total disgrace to the Bosco community.

and you have no clue how our gov't works...how embarrassing....🤡

Krusty the Clown is having a complete tantrum just like the left did when Trump won the election. They couldn't handle the fact that the swamp was about to get drained and then jobs going to be in jeopardy so they spend every minute of every hour trying to get him out instead of trying to help the country out. Don't give me the 70% bulshit. 70% of a country knows that the Democratic party is a fraud and you'll find that out November very quickly Junior. Get ready to kick some puppies and kittens and get fitted for a new straight jacket you jackass

LOL....70% of real Americans want to hear witnesses...the 30% who don't want witnesses are Trump clowns afraid of the truth...like you mam....🤡

Good luck trying to run against this. Lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. Energy independent for the first time ever. China signing. A 2 billion-dollar Trade Agreement. United States not getting raped by China in a trade deal. Trump is the first sitting president to ever attend a pro-life rally. I could go on and on but like I said if I told you from a republican that the Earth was round but Maasdow and Lemmon told you the Earth was flat you would b**** 1 and scream at that the  Earth is flat because you're such a sheep.

and no heath care reform....no wall that Mexico was paying for...no infrastructure bill....he's told over 15,000 lies and he's been impeached...and not to mention he's turned this great country into an international joke....things are looking real good for your boy mam...😔

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and no heath care reform....no wall that Mexico was paying for...no infrastructure bill....he's told over 15,000 lies and he's been impeached...and not to mention he's turned this great country into an international joke....things are looking real good for your boy mam...😔

5,901 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭