Fisa warrants against carter page invalid

HSFBfan

3 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Have you noticed Krusty that you are basically the only one left on this board defending the dems? Even your buddy Cooter has laid off.

Jackass!  

and you think that matters or I give a shit??..LOL...just because this board is loaded with silly Trumpers doesn't make him or you right mam...but you can continue to think you make sense and you guys are "winning" because there are more of you clowns...LOL..silly Trumper....🤡..the guys here who can't stand Trump don't have the patience I do and they can't deal with your ignorance...

he's guilty and you clowns are anti-American for backing someone who sold our country out...😔

and way to avoid my question mam?... 70% of Americans want to here witnesses...do you want to hear what Bolton has to say mam??

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You are starting to crack junior....deep breaths!!

....😔..you grew a brain for a day..what happened??...you're back to being a dumb moron once again...🤡

way to avoid my question mam?... 70% of Americans want to here witnesses...do you want to hear what Bolton has to say mam??

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and you think that matters or I give a shit??..LOL...just because this board is loaded with silly Trumpers doesn't make him or you right mam...but you can continue to think you make sense and you guys are "winning" because there are more of you clowns...LOL..silly Trumper....🤡..the guys here who can't stand Trump don't have the patience I do and they can't deal with your ignorance...

he's guilty and you clowns are anti-American for backing someone who sold our country out...😔

and way to avoid my question mam?... 70% of Americans want to here witnesses...do you want to hear what Bolton has to say mam??

Wrong moron...they even realize you are so brainwashed from lemon and maddow and suffer from TDS that they dis associate with you and your whiney non stop rants.

Schiff is Doing great!!! Dumbest post of the year!

Wrong moron...they even realize you are so brainwashed from lemon and maddow and suffer from TDS that they dis associate with you and your whiney non stop rants.

Schiff is Doing great!!! Dumbest post of the year!

sure they did mam..so are you going to answer the question mam???.. 70% of Americans want to hear witnesses...do you want to hear what Bolton has to say mam??

20 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Poor Dems...they can't take it when the tables are turned....neither can you apparently.

take what??..the dems and America are rooting for the truth mam...they exposed all his wrong doings...and the GAO said he broke the law.

why would a innocent man not allow people to testify or documents to be entered into evidence if they could prove his innocence??..he wouldn't and any American with an once of COMMON SENSE KNOWS that...but you keep your head in the sand and blame Fusion GPS for everything...🤡

You have yet to answer what Good have the dems done for this country in 3+ years...cmon you can't think of one single thing?!?!

Deep down you know what colossal shit show this is but maddow Lemmon and your severe case of TDS prevents you from logical reasoning...you know I'm right junior...deep down inside you know it.

didn't I already explain how the gov't works to you...how the party not in power can't pass any legislation...you're a waste of time mam...🤡

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You have yet to answer what Good have the dems done for this country in 3+ years...cmon you can't think of one single thing?!?!

Deep down you know what colossal shit show this is but maddow Lemmon and your severe case of TDS prevents you from logical reasoning...you know I'm right junior...deep down inside you know it.

LOL..you're delusional..NO JOKE...🤡

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

take what??..the dems and America are rooting for the truth mam...they exposed all his wrong doings...and the GAO said he broke the law.

why would a innocent man not allow people to testify or documents to be entered into evidence if they could prove his innocence??..he wouldn't and any American whit an once of COMMON SENSE KNOW that...but you keep your head in the sand and blame Fusion GPS for everything...🤡

Rooting for the truth...LOL classic...like Russia collusion?  Moron!

40 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

sure they did mam..so are you going to answer the question mam???.. 70% of Americans want to hear witnesses...do you want to hear what Bolton has to say mam??

Who gives a shit what Bolton has to say cunt? If he was so fucking important the house would have done their fucking job. You're too fucking stupid to know that. 

Fucking idiot.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

why would a innocent man not allow people to testify or documents to be entered into evidence if they could prove his innocence??..he wouldn't and any American with an once of COMMON SENSE KNOWS that...but you keep your head in the sand and blame Fusion GPS for everything...🤡

Ask Obama you fucking idiot. Ask every other president who invoked executive privilege.

Again you're a fucking idiot.

I'm sure your family is embarrassed as fuck because of your coward ass. Always claiming to be a Patriot. What the fuck have you ever done for America? 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, thc6795 said:

If it was so important and needed why didn't the house do what they needed to do to get this info? It is the houses job to gather all info. The Senate holds a trial. Period.

I thought we were talking about the prosecution by the house but I will give you my 2 cents on your questions.  The reason the house did not do what they needed to do to get this info has been explained during the trial but I'll go ahead an list the reasons anyway.  There are 2 reasons- first being the fact that Trump blocked ALL DOCUMENTS AND WITNESSES from house oversight.  Second is that it would take up too much time in the courts and the fact that Trump continues to try and get dirt on a debunked Russian propaganda misinformation story and has repeatedly stated he did nothing wrong shows that he will do anything to undermine our most important pillar of our democracy which is our elections.  There is a urgency aspect of this.  

As for lies ?

I want you to do ME a favor. Lie he said do us a favor.

I have not heard anybody make that distinction and if somebody did say that Trump said 'Me' instead of 'Us' it doesn't take away from the fact that EVERYBODY knew what was going on (except Trump supporters) in regards to Ukraine and the quid pro quo.  You just don't ask a country to do our country a favor by using secret back channels using Guliani and 2 of his operatives (whom Trump has denied knowing even though that was not true).  If your not doing something shady, you use your DOJ and State dep. to handle and look into issues like this.  

Don't call me I'll call you. When you've done what I've asked. Another lie

I have no idea what you are referring to.

Russia stole the 2016 election. Lie proven by our intelligence departmentd. By Mueller as well.

Not sure if you are saying our Intel and Mueller lied or that they proved that Russia did not steal election.  Mueller did prove that Russia interfered in our election in a systematic and far reaching way.  Our Intel has said the same thing.

I consider Russia having any affect on our elections as unacceptable.  If it was only a 1 person influenced by Russia or 80,000 people influenced, we as a country and Trump as President should be fighting back against this instead of taking Putin's word over our Intel.  They have not stopped doing this but instead of making sure it doesn't happen again Trump is taking up talking points that Russia has been making.  Ukraine had nothing to do with 2016 elections.  If you have a big jar filled with gold coins and someone comes and takes only a small portion of it and it's hard to determine how much has been stolen but you know that some were stolen, isn't that someone stealing from you?  

I have substantial proof against President Trump said by schitt many times all lies.

He did and has proved it during the prosecution's case.  It was pretty damning and the facts presented haven't been disputed.  So far at least.  Bottom line is that nobody ever in the history of the world, has or would, prevent people and documents from being allowed to be seen if it would exonerate them.

I've never met the whistle blower. Yep another lie.

Irrelevant.  If he did or not it has nothing to do with Trump doing what he did.  Whistle blower is irrelevant because everything they said has been corroborated by those brave enough to come testify.  Also by the transcript.

I'm only going to say this 7 times so you better listen good. Lie

Have no idea what you are talking about but seems irrelevant.

I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent. Lie

Not a lie.  What do you think this whole thing is about?  What do Trumps statements he made himself about investigating the Biden's mean?  You really think that Trump gave $$ to Ukraine in 2017 and 2018 but out of the blue in 2019 he begins to worry about corruption with the Biden's and it had nothing to do with getting dirt on a political opponent?  And at the same time that Biden was shown to have higher poll #'s than Trump.  What a coincidence.

Every legal scholar agrees these are impeachable offenses. Lie

Nearly all.  Even the Turley(sp?) guy that the Republicans threw out there said these are impeachable offenses.  It is unquestionably impeachable.  If what Trump did is not impeachable then there is nothing that is and we no longer have a democracy with 3 coequal branches of government and our constitution is no longer followed and valid.  The shortsightedness being displayed by Trump supporters and those in Congress who have given up their balls to Trump is nothing short of idiocy.  I have no doubt that if Obama did this or any future Democratic President Republicans would be rioting in the streets and that is how it should be and I would join them.  

There was nothing wrong with the FISA process. Lie.

This is irrelevant to the impeachment and I dont even remember any statement like this.  IDK though, somebody may have said it.

These are but just a few.

Trump position is that he has done nothing wrong and that even if he did he couldn't be investigated because he is President.  That means he can do whatever he wants and nobody can even question anything he does.  Even though the constitution say that Congress has oversight responsibilities and have sworn an oath to do their job.  

Is that how we want to have our government being run.  You guy's act like it's not even remotely possible that Trump could do any of this.  There is nothing to suggest that he won't do anything he can to get re-elected. 

This country is being destroyed from within and we can't let this happen.  Russia and other foe's knew they can't beat us militarily but to sow discord from within and get people not trusting each other and hating each other, now it is much easier to do.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Tune in Saturday (tomorrow) at 10am. Get back to us afterward. I'd love to hear your response. And definitely get back with us after Tue and 24 full hours of Trump's lawyers wrecking shop on Schitt and the rest of the lying, unethical clown show. This is not going to be pretty for the dems, brother. But I will want to hear your take at the end. 

On a more positive note. DLS playing NS is huge. I'm definitely going to Texas for that one. 

I will give you my opinion after they have finished.  So far though I am not impressed and have not heard any defense of what Trump did.  It's early still.  

Going to Texas huh?  That's awesome and should be a lot of fun win or lose.   I wasn't sure that DLS/NS was a finalized.  DLS should be really good on offense if the OPEN game was any indication.  It's about time we had a D1 LB group again, I'd feel better.  

Later brother.

• Like 1