Fisa warrants against carter page invalid

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I wonder how "great" Schiff is going to do today? Ahahahahahahaha

My bet is he will reguritate the same lies and BS like yesterday and put people to sleep.

you do know that there were NO lies told the past two days...just facts...right mam?...stop sounding like a Trump clown...🤡

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

you are a fucking idiot. You wouldnt know a fact if it was spewed down your pathetic throat. Although Im sure you would enjoy it.

image.jpeg.3f1453ce7071e61c17d167f0039a4476.jpeg

and you keep baaaaalieving Trump Tex...f*in moron...🤡

nice to see you sticking up for your cheerleader Tex!..I"m sure Ironmam appreciates it!

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I wonder how "great" Schiff is going to do today? Ahahahahahahaha

My bet is he will reguritate the same lies and BS like yesterday and put people to sleep.

What lies are you talking about?  Serious question.  If you can be specific, please list lies that have been told.

If you are not just trolling that is.  

There is one way to be sure that all the facts and relevant information come to light is for Trump to release documents and allow those who could exonerate him to testify.  Seems reasonable, right?  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

What lies are you talking about?  Serious question.  If you can be specific, please list lies that have been told.

There is one way to be sure that all the facts and relevant information come to light is for Trump to release documents and allow those who could exonerate him to testify.  Seems reasonable, right?  

he's a professional troll...don't expect an answer that makes any kind of sense...sad!

4 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Tune in Saturday (tomorrow) at 10am. Get back to us afterward. I'd love to hear your response. And definitely get back with us after Tue and 24 full hours of Trump's lawyers wrecking shop on Schitt and the rest of the lying, unethical clown show. This is not going to be pretty for the dems, brother. But I will want to hear your take at the end. 

On a more positive note. DLS playing NS is huge. I'm definitely going to Texas for that one. 

4 hours ago, World Citizen said:

If it was so important and needed why didn't the house do what they needed to do to get this info? It is the houses job to gather all info. The Senate holds a trial. Period.

As for lies ?

I want you to do ME a favor. Lie he said do us a favor.

Don't call me I'll call you. When you've done what I've asked. Another lie

Russia stole the 2016 election. Lie proven by our intelligence departmentd. By Mueller as well.

I have substantial proof against President Trump said by schitt many times all lies.

I've never met the whistle blower. Yep another lie.

I'm only going to say this 7 times so you better listen good. Lie

I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent. Lie

Every legal scholar agrees these are impeachable offenses. Lie

There was nothing wrong with the FISA process. Lie.

These are but just a few.

8 hours ago, thc6795 said:

If it was so important and needed why didn't the house do what they needed to do to get this info? It is the houses job to gather all info. The Senate holds a trial. Period.

As for lies ?

I want you to do ME a favor. Lie he said do us a favor.

Don't call me I'll call you. When you've done what I've asked. Another lie

Russia stole the 2016 election. Lie proven by our intelligence departmentd. By Mueller as well.

I have substantial proof against President Trump said by schitt many times all lies.

I've never met the whistle blower. Yep another lie.

I'm only going to say this 7 times so you better listen good. Lie

I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent. Lie

Every legal scholar agrees these are impeachable offenses. Lie

There was nothing wrong with the FISA process. Lie.

These are but just a few.

Hammer time in a few hours boys!

10 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

3+ years of you swinging and missing..enough said Krusty.."Schiff is doing great. Ahahahahahahaha

LOL..Schiff kicked ass you moron...and 3+ years of you being the boards official cheerleader!!...congrats mam!...keep waving those pom-poms!!...🤡

• Haha 1