Fisa warrants against carter page invalid

HSFBfan

6 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

If you are holding a straight flush like the GOP is, why would you want to vote to draw new cards? Duh!

Meanwhile the Dems are stuck with a pair of fours...of course they want to draw new cards.

you mean if you know the truth is not on your side why try and divulge it??...how anti-American can yo get?  don't we all NEED to know the truth??......and now it's been reported by the NY Times Bolton was told by Trump there was a quid-pro-quo!...game, set-match.....and the chicken-shit republicons will be running away from this story all day...:$

12 hours ago, DBP66 said:

you mean if you know the truth is not on your side why try and divulge it??...how anti-American can yo get?  don't we all NEED to know the truth??......and now it's been reported by the NY Times Bolton was told by Trump there was a quid-pro-quo!...game, set-match.....and the chicken-shit republicons will be running away from this story all day...:$

1. The NYT never got a copy of the manuscript.

2. There is not a single quote from the manuscript.

3. It's just some Democrap's attempt to force the Senate to okay Bolton's testimony.

4. It's that same Democrap sympathizer's take on what he heard happened.

5. You can't have a Quid pro Quo if the Ukrainians didn't even know the aid (which BTW was never mentioned in the phone call) had been withheld. (The Javelins were mentioned, but were not part of the aid package that was withheld).

6. Even IF everything the Democraps are saying happened, actually did happen, there's nothing impeachable about it. And that's a fact even if the Democrap's mind reading act is correct. (It's not).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, DBP66 said:

there was a quid-pro-quo!...game, set-match.....

this story ...:$

Too funny...🤣

You know...

That they left all that quid-pro-Joe stuff behind...

And it's not any part of the House's Impeachment claims. 😲

giphy.gif

PS... As it did not impress the 🤡 marketing focus group

🤣

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Troll said:

Too funny...🤣

You know...

That they left all that quid-pro-Joe stuff behind...and it's been reported by the NY Times Bolton was told by Trump there was a quid-pro-quo!

And it's not any part of the House's Impeachment claims. 😲...not yet...looks like the Republicons may need to give in to the truth and have Bolton tell his story...aka first hand account...;)

giphy.gif

PS... As it did not impress the 🤡 marketing focus group

🤣

12 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

This whole sham is what the dems "thought" or "believed" happened...nothing factual

Yet Krusty the 🐑 takes it as gospel

Why? Because they'll get him THIS time!

He is beyond stupid...not to mention a welcher🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

he committed a crime..just ask the GAO...silly fool...O.o

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

No need to THE ENTIRE BOARD knows you WELCHED! That's good enough for me.

LOL..in other words you've been talking out of your ass the "entire" time mam...like I said...you don't know Jack Shit...the "ENTIRE BAORD" doesn't know what the bet was about either mam...why not help them out and tell them why I lost....O.o

5 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Because just like the dems you'll spin it or ignore it.

A simple pizza...jeesh!

what's there to spin mam??...tell the ENTIRE BOARD what the bet was about...I'm sure they are as interested in the bet as you are!!...you talk about it everyday...I'm sure you know what the bet was about...right mam??….please explain the bet to the ENTIRE BOARD....they are waiting for your answer...prove to them your not full of shit...:$

44 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

what's there to spin mam??...tell the ENTIRE BOARD what the bet was about...I'm sure they are as interested in the bet as you are!!...you talk about it everyday...I'm sure you know what the bet was about...right mam??….please explain the bet to the ENTIRE BOARD....they are waiting for your answer...prove to them your not full of shit...:$

Deeeeep breaths..you know...we all know. You welched..that's on You.

Deeeep breaths....relax..inhale exhale

• Sad 1