Fisa warrants against carter page invalid

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Ha ha.  Good one Krusty!!

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

What a fucking immature  idiot that guy is. I hope that he's watching Trump's lawyers tell the truth this morning...ya know...something that the lying, unethical, shitbag dcraps haven't done in almost 24 hours (er uh, I mean 4 years). This is over already in 30 minutes...only gonna get worse and worse and worse for the dcraps as the defense gets to tell the truth. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

What a fucking immature  idiot that guy is. I hope that he's watching Trump's lawyers tell the truth this morning...ya know...something that the lying, unethical, shitbag dcraps haven't done in almost 24 hours (er uh, I mean 4 years). This is over already in 30 minutes...only gonna get worse and worse and worse for the dcraps as the defense gets to tell the truth. 

you're such a lost puppy it's not even funny...the left is lying????....how many lies has Trump told??....over 15,000!!..he just got caught once again...Do you know who Lev Parnas is Mr. Pres.??..."no..never met the guy"...BIG LIE....as Lev just released a audio-tape of Trump ordering the firing of the Ukrainian ambassador!?..LOL...and the left lies??...LOL...you need to wake-up Blueballs and get a shot of reality...🤡

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you're such a lost puppy it's not even funny...the left is lying????....how many lies has Trump told??....over 15,000!!..he just got caught once again...Do you know who Lev Parnas is Mr. Pres.??..."no..never met the guy"...BIG LIE....as Lev just released a audio-tape of Trump ordering the firing of the Ukrainian ambassador!?..LOL...and the left lies??...LOL...you need to wake-up Blueballs and get a shot of reality...🤡

Fucking idiot

• Thanks 1

This is over....and it just started. The dcraps are getting their teeth kicked in. ANY rational America-loving American is going to be done with the dcraps after this. They are getting torn to pieces, and we haven't even got started yet. If you still support dcraps after this shiff, you really need to do some self-reflection and soul-searching. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

This is over....and it just started. The dcraps are getting their teeth kicked in. ANY rational America-loving American is going to be done with the dcraps after this. They are getting torn to pieces, and we haven't even got started yet. If you still support dcraps after this shiff, you really need to do some self-reflection and soul-searching. 

hitting the sauce a little early today Blueballs??...🙄

5 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Says the girly afraid to watch it....dems getting their teeth kicked from the first minute

Such a Good little 🐑 you are

sure they are...I'm watching...Sekulow looks and sound like a partisan hack...you enjoy the "cover-up" show mam...70% of Americans want to here witnesses...do you want to hear what Bolton has to say mam??

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

sure they are...I'm watching...Sekulow looks and sound like a partisan hack...you enjoy the "cover-up" show mam...70% of Americans want to here witnesses...do you want to hear what Bolton has to say mam??

Yet schitt was fair and impartial?

You fucking idiot. Do your family a favor and kill yourself.

37 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Have you noticed Krusty that you are basically the only one left on this board defending the dems? Even your buddy Cooter has laid off.

Jackass!  

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Have you noticed Krusty that you are basically the only one left on this board defending the dems? Even your buddy Cooter has laid off.

Jackass!  

You'd have to have very questionable ethics and low self-respect to support Schitt and the rest of the dcraps. Seriously. 

• Thanks 1