Personalist Dictatorship....

RedZone

24 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Because you welched on a bet with GSB....Who has more integrity in his finger tip then you have in your entire afro! Not ONE poster has defended you yet many have called you out.  Says alot....$14 pizza...so sad....welcher!

and for the 23rd time..can you tell the ENTIRE BOARD what the bet was about and how do you know I lost??...."many have called you out"..LOL..naa...just you and 2 other clowns who don't have a clue...so maybe you can save some face and explain why I lost the bet..and prove your not full of shit mam...🤡

19 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

A $14.PIZZA...Cheap ass welcher..you are that shmuck that never admits you are wrong...ever. Especially whenfacts prove you are wrong.

#pathetic

and your a schmuck who never knows what he's talking about...you talk about a bet everyday you know nothing about?!?..LOL...what a f*in clown...🤡

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Hey mam...you can't twist laws...the GAO said Trump broke the law by not releasing appropriated tax dollars...very simple..and I didn't twist anything...you are just a simpleton who acts like a parrot...not a good combo mam...🤡

and when are you going to tell the ENTIRE BOARD why I'm a welcher mam??...still waiting...🙄

GAO said Obama broke the law seven times. Suck a dick.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, DBP66 said:

and for the 23rd time..can you tell the ENTIRE BOARD what the bet was about and how do you know I lost??...."many have called you out"..LOL..naa...just you and 2 other clowns who don't have a clue...so maybe you can save some face and explain why I lost the bet..and prove your not full of shit mam...🤡

You bet GSB that Trumps son in law would be in jail within a year..in 2016!

Krusty: No I didn't 

You lost...you welched 

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

12 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You bet GSB that Trumps son in law would be in jail within a year..in 2016!

Krusty: No I didn't 

You lost...you welched 

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

LOL..NICE finally!!...I see you reached out to GSB so you stop looking like a complete moron!!...one problem..GSB lied to you when he added the "within one year" and "in jail" wasn't part of the bet either...that was never said in the original bet...he made that part up, it's "fake news"....too bad he lied to you..🤡..🤡..he lost and he WELCHED mam...😉

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I knew you would spew crap like that...right out of the dems playbook.

Welcher

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

LOl..no crap to spew mam...just the facts...something you still don't know...so you can keep posting you pizza...maybe GSB will buy you a pie for kissing his ass??...🤡

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

So what was the timeline then Krusty?

Within his lifetime?

Pathetic

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

when the investigation is done mam?!...it's currently in the court system...so GSB didn't win anything and every time you say so you're lying mam.....#bullshitartist..🙄