Personalist Dictatorship....

RedZone

35 minutes ago, RedZone said:

My old man is rolling over in his grave.

Strange feeling indeed and a very sad day for the United States of America.

We are NO better than Russia now.

Winning sucks.  It's hard to wrap my head around the damage being done and the fact Trump won't be in office forever.  What do they think will happen then?  Maybe Trump will do what China and Russian leaders have done and make the Presidency a lifelong appointment.  

And to think that there were/are many people who are afraid of Sharia law taking hold in this country.  We now have the dictator that Trump supporters have wanted all along and the hate for fellow Americans can continue unabated.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Winning sucks.  It's hard to wrap my head around the damage being done and the fact Trump won't be in office forever.  What do they think will happen then?  Maybe Trump will do what China and Russian leaders have done and make the Presidency a lifelong appointment.  

And to think that there were/are many people who are afraid of Sharia law taking hold in this country.  We now have the dictator that Trump supporters have wanted all along and the hate for fellow Americans can continue unabated.  

It's just a sad sad day....guess it had to come to this eventually in this country.

It's official though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Listen to yourselves. You guys are a bunch of drama queens. Enough with the theatrics. The damage has been and is being caused by the left and establishment....NOT Trump. I can't believe and support that you support that garbage pushed by the left. The irrational, never-Trump stance is going to be more and more of an outlier with each passing day. America has grown tired of it. Fox News destroys all comers now, and you can thank the lying, unethical leftists/media for that. The truth is out there now and there's no stopping it. You will see that come Nov. 

17 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Krusty is AWOL....Shocker!

You almost had him THIS time!

😂😂😂🍕🍕🍕

He's waiting for Schumer and the ilk to leak yet another "bombshell". He needs to get some marching orders from the media first. Then He'll be back once armed with the latest "bombshell". 

I want to get a betting line going. Somebody set the +/- as to how many "bombshells" from those goofy mofos will we hear about between now and Wed?  🤣🤣

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, World Citizen said:

This is one of the most stupid and nauseatingly pathetic fucking posts I've ever read.

Seriously.

Good job parroting the baseless libtard talking points of the day though.

👍

• Like 3

12 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

The dems are so pathetic...you lost..the country knows your bs....but you just won't let it be....the more you spiral the better it is for America.

True. Love Trump or hate 'em. Any rational sane person can see that dcraps are full of shit, out of control in a flat spin heading out to sea,  and in their current form - are bad for our country.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

More whining from the left...can't admit anything

...You lost......AGAIN!!!

KAG!!!

admit that 75% of Americans want witnesses??..but the Republicon party is too busy protecting a dirty Pres. to give a shit...you clowns should feel real proud to be a RepubliCON today!!....😔

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Krusty is AWOL....Shocker!

You almost had him THIS time!

😂😂😂🍕🍕🍕

and Ironmam is celebrating Trump being able to hide the truth with a little help from his soulless RepubliCONS...Congrats mam...what a great day in American history...you should feel real proud to be a RepubliCON mam!!.... 🤡

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Listen to yourselves. You guys are a bunch of drama queens. Enough with the theatrics. The damage has been and is being caused by the left and establishment....NOT Trump. I can't believe and support that you support that garbage pushed by the left. The irrational, never-Trump stance is going to be more and more of an outlier with each passing day. America has grown tired of it. Fox News destroys all comers now, and you can thank the lying, unethical leftists/media for that. The truth is out there now and there's no stopping it. You will see that come Nov. 

you clowns kill me..."damage has been and is being caused by the left and establishment"..LOL.who held the $$ from our ally and broke the law doing that??....that would be Trump...you clowns are too busy hiding the truth to know the truth...you're just a bunch of clowns who sold their souls to a guy who lies to you everyday and sold our country out for his personal gain...as you clowns cheer him on?!?...🙄

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, concha said:

This is one of the most stupid and nauseatingly pathetic fucking posts I've ever read.

Seriously.

Good job parroting the baseless libtard talking points of the day though.

👍

what's pathetic is our Pres. can break the law (as the GAO said) and 25% of Americans don't want to hear the truth...while 75% want to hear witnesses and you clowns are cheering for no witnesses?!?...LOL...you're just a bunch of "fake" Americans who put a lying clown ahead of our country...sad..very sad..a certified liar has his way with you clowns...😔

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

The dems are so pathetic...you lost..the country knows your bs....but you just won't let it be....the more you spiral the better it is for America.

the dems didn't lose mam...all Americans lost when the truth gets hidden...you're to naive to know that....🤡

• Haha 1