Personalist Dictatorship....

RedZone

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I know I'm probably the only one here who knows what a CPAC is, but Romney is apparently going to be blackballed and kicked out of the new dictator trump party. For what?

Having a conscience!

Fuck CPAC and dictator trump!

"BREAKING: The "extreme conservative" and Junior Senator from the great state of Utah, @SenatorRomney is formally NOT invited to #CPAC2020," tweeted Matt Schlapp, chair of the American Conservative Union, which hosts the conference.

Every wing nut here at this forum voted for Romney for President.

Romney about to get the boot now. I hope dictator trump at least let's Romney keep his house!

Lmao

You just cannot make this stuff up.

9 hours ago, concha said:

This is one of the most stupid and nauseatingly pathetic fucking posts I've ever read.

Seriously.

Good job parroting the baseless libtard talking points of the day though.

👍

The “dictator” strain is a particularly virulent form of TDS.  Or just stupidity.  I don’t know. 

For the life of me I’d like someone to explain how a guy who is either going to leave  on January 20, 2021 or 2025 is a dictator?  Who allows an independent counsel to proceed with an investigation that could end his apparently tyrannical reign?  A guy who apparently has dictatorial power but allows his own removal trial to proceed?  Who allows his opposition to have a majority in one of our houses of Congress?  Who allows Jerry Nadler to call him a dictator during his removal trial on the Senate floor.  Who has had his signature promises - a travel ban, the border wall, repealing Obamacare, etc. constantly thwarted by the courts and congress?  

I don’t like Trump, though I agree with some of his policies.  He’s a particularly bad hombre for a host of reasons.  Didn’t vote for him in 2016, probably won’t again.  But I fail to see how these guys think that fighting his craziness by jumping their own sharks accomplished anything?  

Democrats had one job going into 2020 - not be crazy.  And they just couldn’t do it.  You guys can’t out Trump Trump.  No one can.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

The “dictator” strain is a particularly virulent form of TDS.  Or just stupidity.  I don’t know. 

For the life of me I’d like someone to explain how a guy who is either going to leave  on January 20, 2021 or 2025 is a dictator?  Who allows an independent counsel to proceed with an investigation that could end his apparently tyrannical reign?  A guy who apparently has dictatorial power but allows his own removal trial to proceed?  Who allows his opposition to have a majority in one of our houses of Congress?  Who allows Jerry Nadler to call him a dictator during his removal trial on the Senate floor.  Who has had his signature promises - a travel ban, the border wall, repealing Obamacare, etc. constantly thwarted by the courts and congress?  

I don’t like Trump, though I agree with some of his policies.  He’s a particularly bad hombre for a host of reasons.  Didn’t vote for him in 2016, probably won’t again.  But I fail to see how these guys think that fighting his craziness by jumping their own sharks accomplished anything?  

Democrats had one job going into 2020 - not be crazy.  And they just couldn’t do it.  You guys can’t out Trump Trump.  No one can.

It's fucking pathetic.

I can't wait until November 3rd.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I know I'm probably the only one here who knows what a CPAC is, but Romney is apparently going to be blackballed and kicked out of the new dictator trump party. For what?

Having a conscience!

Fuck CPAC and dictator trump!

"BREAKING: The "extreme conservative" and Junior Senator from the great state of Utah, @SenatorRomney is formally NOT invited to #CPAC2020," tweeted Matt Schlapp, chair of the American Conservative Union, which hosts the conference.

Who the hell is matt schlapp anyways???

Guess what? Fuck You too, schlapp!!

"Matthew Aaron "Matt" Schlapp (born December 18, 1967) is an American political activist and lobbyist who is chairman of the American Conservative Union the oldest conservative lobbying organization in the country. He leads the lobbying firm of Cove Strategies. He is also a Fox News political contributor."

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Who the hell is matt schlapp anyways???

Guess what? Fuck You too, schlapp!!

"Matthew Aaron "Matt" Schlapp (born December 18, 1967) is an American political activist and lobbyist who is chairman of the American Conservative Union the oldest conservative lobbying organization in the country. He leads the lobbying firm of Cove Strategies. He is also a Fox News political contributor."

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

41 minutes ago, concha said:

83773860_2886949004702460_38757808415524

LOL..and made a complete fool of myself with his crazy interpretation of Presidential power...LOL..what a complete fools..you and you new idol...🤡

I see you're on a meme roll today huh champ?...celebrating you're "cover-up" victory like a good little Trumper?...will you be reading Boltons book??..LOL..🤡

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..and made a complete fool of myself with his crazy interpretation of Presidential power...LOL..what a complete fools..you and you new idol...🤡

I see you're on a meme roll today huh champ?...celebrating you're "cover-up" victory like a good little Trumper?...will you be reading Boltons book??..LOL..🤡

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Must be a heavy flow day for you!