Personalist Dictatorship....

RedZone

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

All the dems lies were methodically exposed one by one. Now the temper tantrums begin...with their head whiner Krusty!

😂😂😂🍕🍕🍕

lies huh??..can you name one lie the Democarts said mam??....and while you're at it can you tell the ENTIRE BOARD what the famous pizza bet was about?...the ENTIRE BOARD is still waiting for you to prove your not full of shit..🤡

19 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

because the Republicon party are a bunch of spineless clowns who take their marching orders from a certified liar who sold his country out..SAD...I'm sure you fell real proud today huh??...the history books are going to rip you clowns apart...🤡

LOL!  That was weak..even for You. Time to take your ball and run home junior 😭😭😭😭😭

15 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

lies huh??..can you name one lie the Democarts said mam??....and while you're at it can you tell the ENTIRE BOARD what the famous pizza bet was about?...the ENTIRE BOARD is still waiting for you to prove your not full of shit..🤡

Wow you are really stupid junior! Dems didn't lie huh?  Russian Collusion..Mueller...FISA.

Time  for a nap junior...pizza for lunch if you are a good boy!

🍕🍕🍕

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Can you believe Obama withheld aid those 5x? You read the article pepperoni boy ? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

And still.......... President of the United States...... Donald J Trump.

Bitch

What’s funny is that we’ve been telling that goofy fuck for 3 years that Trump will always win in the end and the unethical, lying, pathetic left will be exposed . And here we are...still winning and the left being exposed as a bunch of penniless crackheads chasing a fix. 😎🤣

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

What’s funny is that we’ve been telling that goofy fuck for 3 years that Trump will always win in the end and the unethical, lying, pathetic left will be exposed . And here we are...still winning and the left being exposed as a bunch of penniless crackheads chasing a fix. 😎🤣

He is like most Cowboys fans...we'll get him next time...we'll win the Super Bowl next year!!

😂😂

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Wow you are really stupid junior! Dems didn't lie huh?  Russian Collusion..Mueller...FISA.

Time  for a nap junior...pizza for lunch if you are a good boy!

🍕🍕🍕

speaking of pizza...when are you going to tell then ENTIRE BOARD about the bet mam??....🤡

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

not for his personal gain

No, the Martha’s Vineyard gated community organizer Obama never did anything  for personal gain .... lmao. 

You are a stooge. 

Obama gave Pearson Publishing a government contract worth $350 million for their work to create the Common Core text for his administrations education initiative.

Then A subsidiary of Pearson Publishing gave Obama roughly $65 million for his book deal after he left office.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

No, the Martha’s Vineyard gated community organizer Obama never did anything  for personal gain .... lmao. 

You are a stooge. 

Obama gave Pearson Publishing a government contract worth $350 million for their work to create the Common Core text for his administrations education initiative.

Then A subsidiary of Pearson Publishing gave Obama roughly $65 million for his book deal after he left office.

Oh oh dumb fuck... now what?

Douchebagpussy66 leaking big time today. Sorry little bitch. Roll over and blow the racist Cajun. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

The “dictator” strain is a particularly virulent form of TDS.  Or just stupidity.  I don’t know. 

For the life of me I’d like someone to explain how a guy who is either going to leave  on January 20, 2021 or 2025 is a dictator?  Who allows an independent counsel to proceed with an investigation that could end his apparently tyrannical reign?  A guy who apparently has dictatorial power but allows his own removal trial to proceed?  Who allows his opposition to have a majority in one of our houses of Congress?  Who allows Jerry Nadler to call him a dictator during his removal trial on the Senate floor.  Who has had his signature promises - a travel ban, the border wall, repealing Obamacare, etc. constantly thwarted by the courts and congress?  

I don’t like Trump, though I agree with some of his policies.  He’s a particularly bad hombre for a host of reasons.  Didn’t vote for him in 2016, probably won’t again.  But I fail to see how these guys think that fighting his craziness by jumping their own sharks accomplished anything?  

Democrats had one job going into 2020 - not be crazy.  And they just couldn’t do it.  You guys can’t out Trump Trump.  No one can.

From hsfbfan 

I would absolutely love it if trump was a true dictator

Congress couldnt stop him from doing all the things he wants to do for this country 

https://www.prepgridiron.com/topic/17819-so-dictator-trumps-border-wall-is-falling-down/?tab=comments#

He is not the only person who thinks like this. 

It is not a TDS thing, it is a Trump supporters giving Trump a pass to do whatever he wants kind of thing.  Tell me how there can be ANY check on him or oversight of anything he does now.  All he has to do is tell those who do not support him to fuck off and that is it.  And his supporters cheer him on and think they are winning.  

As long as any future President has the Senate they can now do anything they want.  Break the law and you get a pass.  Defy the constitution and you get a pass.  Admit to the reasons for impeachment on tv and you get a pass.  Hell, McConnell even made sure Trump was satisfied with the impeachment and got his approval and marching orders from him.  Before this started McConnell said on tv that he was not going to have an open mind and was biased.  

As far as the oaths our elected take when they assume office and when they undertake a serious impeachment, it is worthless and as soon as they take it it is disregarded.  We all know that Trump will likely remain in office and not be removed but to not have a trial with no witnesses and evidence is beyond acceptable.  Trump will claim this a victory and that this is proof of his innocence and that his call was perfect and his supporters will say the same.  That is not true of course.  Just like Mueller investigation, Trump claimed total vindication and his supporters believe him.  That was not true as well and if they had actually read the report they would know better.  He was not vindicated and is was shown that he did collude with Russia and they did systematically and in a large scale campaign to interfere in our elections in order to help Trump.  

To say it's just 'TDS' and not even speak to the actual reasons that people have for opposing Trump is not a solid argument for Trump being in the right or innocent.  Let's assume that what Democrats say is all true and Trump is guilty, are the Democrats crazy to think what he did was wrong?  Wouldn't that behavior be reason to believe he is a danger to future elections and our national security?  A danger that couldn't wait for the courts because it would take too long.  

One of the worst things about this is that Trump doesn't think he did anything wrong at all.  So he learned nothing except that he can do what he wants.  The Republicans in Congress know he did something wrong but they will vote out of fear of him and not vote with the wishes of their constituents.  Over 70% of this country wanted to hear from witnesses and wanted to hear evidence and they ignored them.  

6 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

From hsfbfan 

I would absolutely love it if trump was a true dictator

Congress couldnt stop him from doing all the things he wants to do for this country 

https://www.prepgridiron.com/topic/17819-so-dictator-trumps-border-wall-is-falling-down/?tab=comments#

He is not the only person who thinks like this. 

It is not a TDS thing, it is a Trump supporters giving Trump a pass to do whatever he wants kind of thing.  Tell me how there can be ANY check on him or oversight of anything he does now.  All he has to do is tell those who do not support him to fuck off and that is it.  And his supporters cheer him on and think they are winning.  

As long as any future President has the Senate they can now do anything they want.  Break the law and you get a pass.  Defy the constitution and you get a pass.  Admit to the reasons for impeachment on tv and you get a pass.  Hell, McConnell even made sure Trump was satisfied with the impeachment and got his approval and marching orders from him.  Before this started McConnell said on tv that he was not going to have an open mind and was biased.  

As far as the oaths our elected take when they assume office and when they undertake a serious impeachment, it is worthless and as soon as they take it it is disregarded.  We all know that Trump will likely remain in office and not be removed but to not have a trial with no witnesses and evidence is beyond acceptable.  Trump will claim this a victory and that this is proof of his innocence and that his call was perfect and his supporters will say the same.  That is not true of course.  Just like Mueller investigation, Trump claimed total vindication and his supporters believe him.  That was not true as well and if they had actually read the report they would know better.  He was not vindicated and is was shown that he did collude with Russia and they did systematically and in a large scale campaign to interfere in our elections in order to help Trump.  

To say it's just 'TDS' and not even speak to the actual reasons that people have for opposing Trump is not a solid argument for Trump being in the right or innocent.  Let's assume that what Democrats say is all true and Trump is guilty, are the Democrats crazy to think what he did was wrong?  Wouldn't that behavior be reason to believe he is a danger to future elections and our national security?  A danger that couldn't wait for the courts because it would take too long.  

One of the worst things about this is that Trump doesn't think he did anything wrong at all.  So he learned nothing except that he can do what he wants.  The Republicans in Congress know he did something wrong but they will vote out of fear of him and not vote with the wishes of their constituents.  Over 70% of this country wanted to hear from witnesses and wanted to hear evidence and they ignored them.  

Much of the country could care less.  30% strongly want him gone, 30% strongly want him to stay and the rest are really indifferent.  The 70% number on witnesses, even if real, is much ado about nothing.  Because it does not change votes.  I think Trump is vulnerable in November.  But the Democrat field is simply gosh awful.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Sad day in hell is when someone drops a N-Bomb  on this site and then is welcomed back by all the loonie libs here. 

Well, I didn’t see it. And there has been nothing since. 

You can hang on to it for as long as you see fit. Pretty sure the misdeed has been paid in full. 

However....

BGW

14 hours ago, concha said:

This is one of the most stupid and nauseatingly pathetic fucking posts I've ever read.

Seriously.

Good job parroting the baseless libtard talking points of the day though.

👍

Coming from a habitually dishonest and disingenuous such as yourself means nothing. 

Seriously

Good job defending the indefensible and once again showing that you have no morals and are blinded by your cult figure and your hate for fellow Americans. 

I understand the outrage of some on this.  I remember feeling offended that Clinton was not removed for actual felonies.  But over time, I saw it as probably good that he was not.  Overturning an election should never be done lightly.  The whole concept of “wrong, but not warranting impeachment and removal” is a very real thing - and deservedly so.  Even a moderate Democrat like Joe Lieberman says he would acquit.  It is a very rational position - hopefully over time some of the offended will see it like that.

• Like 1