Personalist Dictatorship....

RedZone

17 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Much of the country could care less.  30% strongly want him gone, 30% strongly want him to stay and the rest are really indifferent.  The 70% number on witnesses, even if real, is much ado about nothing.  Because it does not change votes.  I think Trump is vulnerable in November.  But the Democrat field is simply gosh awful.

The Democrats are the biggest assortment of dumbasses collectively I have ever seen. 

They’re not interested in winning at anything, the Democrats are weak, wasteful of taxpayer money, pathetic and have no message other than a childish vendetta against Trump. 

It’s sad, sordid and projects weakness on all fronts... it won’t get better until there’s better competition. 

BGW

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Oh oh dumb fuck... now what?

Douchebagpussy66 leaking big time today. Sorry little bitch. Roll over and blow the racist Cajun. 

LOl..you're such dumb ass red neck Tex it's not even funny....you getting ready for you big date with Mary Palm tonight??...I hope she's wearing the new nail polish you brought yourself...🤡

6 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

The Democrats are the biggest assortment of dumbasses collectively I have ever seen. 

They’re not interested in winning at anything, the Democrats are weak, wasteful of taxpayer money, pathetic and have no message other than a childish vendetta against Trump. 

It’s sad, sordid and projects weakness on all fronts... it won’t get better until there’s better competition. 

BGW

yea...it's childish to defend the laws of this country??...you Trumpers are sad excuses for Americans...😔

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

No, the Martha’s Vineyard gated community organizer Obama never did anything  for personal gain .... lmao. 

You are a stooge. 

Obama gave Pearson Publishing a government contract worth $350 million for their work to create the Common Core text for his administrations education initiative.

Then A subsidiary of Pearson Publishing gave Obama roughly $65 million for his book deal after he left office.

you're a stooge...look at the dopey post you made...Obama did it 5 times huh??..LOL...🤡

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

yea...it's childish to defend the laws of this country??...you Trumpers are sad excuses for Americans...😔

Bahahaha, OMIGOD 66.... I hate the SumBitch!!! I voted for him over Killary. 

But you better have your ducks in a row and the Dems fucked it up massively. 

Read Art of War.... Dems showed up to a gunfight with knives. 

BGW

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

You stupid cunt, he hates President Trump. Has said it many times. He unlike your pathetic bitch ass doesn't have his head up the demoRATic party's ass.

Keep up fucking idiot.

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Bahahaha, OMIGOD 66.... I hate the SumBitch!!! I voted for him over Killary. 

But you better have your ducks in a row and the Dems fucked it up massively. 

Read Art of War.... Dems showed up to a gunfight with knives. 

BGW

the Republicons showed up with Trump's gun held to their heads and the chose not to blink...they choose trump over the country..Trump owns the republican party...that's SAD IMO..he hijacked it from real Republicans..

• Haha 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

the Republicons showed up with Trump's gun held to their heads and the chose not to blink...they choose trump over the country..Trump owns the republican party...that's SAD IMO..he hijacked it from real Republicans..

Congratulations you just surpassed your previous stupidest Post ever with a brand-new stupidest Post ever. Jackass

• Haha 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

Leaking bitch. Ask that pig of a wife what she does on her heavy days. Better yet ask the racist Cajun.

20 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I remember feeling offended

you remember feeling offended when dictator trump led the birther movement???.....right, you are as phony as the rest of them, worse actually.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/donald-trump-birther/index.html

1. "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."
- March 23, 2011, on "The View"
2. "He's spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. And I'll tell you what, I brought it up, just routinely, and all of a sudden a lot facts are emerging and I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not he was born in this country."
- March 28, 2011, on Fox News
3. "He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me -- and I have no idea if this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be -- that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' And if you're a Muslim, you don't change your religion, by the way."
- March 30, 2011, on The Laura Ingraham Show
4. "I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility ... then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics."
- April 7, 2011, on NBC's "Today" show
5. "His grandmother in Kenya said, 'Oh, no, he was born in Kenya and I was there and I witnessed the birth.' She's on tape. I think that tape's going to be produced fairly soon. Somebody is coming out with a book in two weeks, it will be very interesting."
- April 7, 2011, on MSNBC's "Morning Joe"
Note: On April 27, 2011, President Obama made public his long form birth certificate. The Trump campaign in his statement portrayed this as the event that resolved the situation.
"Having successfully obtained President Obama's birth certificate when others could not, Mr. Trump believes that President Obama was born in the United States," Miller said.
But as the following comments demonstrate, whatever he thought personally, Trump continued to gin up birther issues for years after.
6. "He didn't know he was running for president, so he told the truth. The literary agent wrote down what he said ... He said he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia ... Now they're saying it was a mistake. Just like his Kenyan grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she pointed down the road to the hospital, and after people started screaming at her, she said, 'Oh, I mean Hawaii.' Give me a break."
- May 24, 2012, interview with The Daily Beast's Lloyd Grove, responding to an erroneous report about Obama
7. "A lot of people do not think it was an authentic certificate. ... Many people do not think it was authentic. His mother was not in the hospital. There are many other things that came out. And frankly if you would report it accurately I think you'd probably get better ratings than you're getting."
- May 29, 2012, to CNN's Wolf Blitzer
8. "An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud."