The great Rush Propst

FootballGuy

6 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Or what? My man sooner or later you're going to realize certain people ain't scared of shit. Much less message board tough guys. If you can't take simple joking then you're in for a long ride in this place. 

So I better not hear you complaining once I come at you sideways then. Simple as that. 

6 minutes ago, Camcat88 said:

My biggest fear is my wife before she's had her first cup of coffee. That's scary stuff.

Ms. Violet is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet in your lifetime (opposites attract)....BUT....don't mess with her before she's had her morning Black Silk.  Just the glare will burn ya...(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Like 4

7 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

So I better not hear you complaining once I come at you sideways then. Simple as that. 

Damn just when I thought you had turned a page? WTF man? Chill out. It may be in your best interest to smoke a bowl before you post anything brotha.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Haha.  No doubt my brother in the ATL can hook him up.  He's been hiding lately actually.  Wonder if the moderator title went to his head and thinks he's too good to post with us little folk. 

I believe he is a college student so he may be in the middle of finals.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Damn just when I thought you had turned a page? WTF man? Chill out. It may be in your best interest to smoke a bowl before you post anything brotha.

Believe it or not, I was actually chill the whole time. Just didn't like the comment he made. You'll never see me disrespect anyone on here unless they start it. 

And I don't smoke.... I'll stick with the booze lol

7 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Believe it or not, I was actually chill the whole time. Just didn't like the comment he made. You'll never see me disrespect anyone on here unless they start it. 

And I don't smoke.... I'll stick with the booze lol

Bro after being here for 4+ yrs there have been plenty of posts I don't like. All you can do is talk trash back. I don't care if your the god father. There isn't anyone here that is going to fear someone typing anything. I mean think about. You warned Padre or else? Or else what? What can you really do bro? Just relax man talk shit back.

As for drinking vs weed? I don't do either now. However I used to do both regularly. I can honestly say I never one time got into any trouble smoking week. Whereas I was always in some kind of situation when drinking. Including one of the worst case a beer googles imaginable. I still to this day think back no way in hell did I spend the night with her?  She was the damn barracks girlfriend. I added my damn self to her list because I was so frigging drunk.  Ill never forget waking up and looking at her. I felt so damn dirty. Horrible I tell ya.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

. I still to this day think back no way in hell did I spend the night with her?  She was the damn barracks girlfriend. I added my damn self to her list because I was so frigging drunk.  Ill never forget waking up and looking at her. I felt so damn dirty. Horrible I tell ya.

Lmao brother I think anyone who spent time in the military has been there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Camcat88 said:

Lmao brother I think anyone who spent time in the military has been there. 

It was frigging horrible bro. I had been trying for like 2 months to get with this female Navy Corpsman who had been assigned to our unit. A couple of guys were but one by one they took themselves out by sleeping with the barracks hood rat. I was right there. Then one night we were playing Tunk for shots of wild turkey. I got lit. Next thing I remember was waking up with it. Horrible man.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Bro after being here for 4+ yrs there have been plenty of posts I don't like. All you can do is talk trash back. I don't care if your the god father. There isn't anyone here that is going to fear someone typing anything. I mean think about. You warned Padre or else? Or else what? What can you really do bro? Just relax man talk shit back.

As for drinking vs weed? I don't do either now. However I used to do both regularly. I can honestly say I never one time got into any trouble smoking week. Whereas I was always in some kind of situation when drinking. Including one of the worst case a beer googles imaginable. I still to this day think back no way in hell did I spend the night with her?  She was the damn barracks girlfriend. I added my damn self to her list because I was so frigging drunk.  Ill never forget waking up and looking at her. I felt so damn dirty. Horrible I tell ya.

I like that... "The GodFather." 

And what the hell are u talkin about "or else?" where did that come from?

30 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

It was frigging horrible bro. I had been trying for like 2 months to get with this female Navy Corpsman who had been assigned to our unit. A couple of guys were but one by one they took themselves out by sleeping with the barracks hood rat. I was right there. Then one night we were playing Tunk for shots of wild turkey. I got lit. Next thing I remember was waking up with it. Horrible man.  

Waking up with a horrible man?  Bro what was in that wild turkey?

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Waking up with a horrible man?  Bro what was in that wild turkey?

yeah that would have been really horrible. Hence one of the reasons I never got to fricked up when I was in the Philippines and Thailand. Dude some of those dudes over there you couldn't tell when you were straight. Impossible if you were drunk. The real girls wd come and tell you he "butterfly" that was the only way to tell other then when it was too late.

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

yeah that would have been really horrible. Hence one of the reasons I never got to fricked up when I was in the Philippines and Thailand. Dude some of those dudes over there you couldn't tell when you were straight. Impossible if you were drunk. The real girls wd come and tell you he "butterfly" that was the only way to tell other then when it was too late.

Hahaha.  My favorite scene in Hangover 3 is Stu's face when he hears the shim say he came in him. LOL!!!!  Yeah I went to Thailand with some friends from my college baseball team way back and we made damn sure all the parts were there.  Phuket was sick. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Hahaha.  My favorite scene in Hangover 3 is Stu's face when he hears the shim say he came in him. LOL!!!!  Yeah I went to Thailand with some friends from my college baseball team way back and we made damn sure all the parts were there.  Phuket was sick. 

Theirs a reason its called bangkok and not bangcunt... 

• Like 1