The great Rush Propst

FootballGuy

45 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Check out what Rush says from 10:50-11:06

This man holds nothin back. You gotta love Rush Propst (no homo)

He certainly didn't mind chastising Kirby for not showing a huge interest in what Colquitt has cooking. I noticed last season that Kirby picked up on the subtle little hints dropped by Rush in that segment though. I think he's paying a little more attention now. 

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

GET A ROOM!!!!!!!!!

xD

Colquitt had several D1 guys that Kirby and Georgia showed little to no interest in recruiting, in spite of Rush calling Kirby and telling him he needed to pay attention.

Now South Carolina has a beast in Kiel Pollard, Kentucky has a beast in Sihiem King, Arkansas has Dee Walker and Tennessee has Ja'Quain Blakely. 

Oh Woe is UGA! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He certainly didn't mind chastising Kirby for not showing a huge interest in what Colquitt has cooking. I noticed last season that Kirby picked up on the subtle little hints dropped by Rush in that segment though. I think he's paying a little more attention now. 

xD

For him to tell these coaches that they made a mistake by not giving Kiel a chance is very brave. I don't think you'll find many coaches to tell off a coach like he did.

55 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Colquitt had several D1 guys that Kirby and Georgia showed little to no interest in recruiting, in spite of Rush calling Kirby and telling him he needed to pay attention.

Now South Carolina has a beast in Kiel Pollard, Kentucky has a beast in Sihiem King, Arkansas has Dee Walker and Tennessee has Ja'Quain Blakely. 

Oh Woe is UGA! 

And do you think Kirby possibly snubbed Propst's players because of his trouble at Hoover?

8 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

And do you think Kirby possibly snubbed Propst's players because of his trouble at Hoover?

Idk. I think Kirby was just getting his feet wet at UGA and hadn't had enough time to settle in. The thing was that Rush knows Kirby and was telling him to pay attention to those kids and for whatever reason, Kirby didn't. 

If it was a trust thing, Kirby wouldn't be all over Jaquan Edwards as a freshman/rising sophomore. I Would bring J.J. Peterson in as well, but everyone is after him so no surprise about UGA being there for him. Due to that stuff I'll lean toward Kirby just hadn't settled in well enough yet. 

I for one am really hoping to see Kirby and UGA start keeping the lion's share of talent from Georgia. 

• Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk. I think Kirby was just getting his feet wet at UGA and hadn't had enough time to settle in. The thing was that Rush knows Kirby and was telling him to pay attention to those kids and for whatever reason, Kirby didn't. 

If it was a trust thing, Kirby wouldn't be all over Jaquan Edwards as a freshman/rising sophomore. I Would bring J.J. Peterson in as well, but everyone is after him so no surprise about UGA being there for him. Due to that stuff I'll lean toward Kirby just hadn't settled in well enough yet. 

I for one am really hoping to see Kirby and UGA start keeping the lion's share of talent from Georgia. 

Gotcha. Aside from that, would it be safe to assume that colquitt is gonna be a run first team this year? Y'all have two good running backs and Steven can run it too, so I would think the OC would play to the strength of the offense. 

6 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

If you wanna take it there, we can take it there. Like I said, don't try me like that again. 

Or what? My man sooner or later you're going to realize certain people ain't scared of shit. Much less message board tough guys. If you can't take simple joking then you're in for a long ride in this place. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Or what? My man sooner or later you're going to realize certain people ain't scared of shit. Much less message board tough guys. If you can't take simple joking then you're in for a long ride in this place. 

Only thing I fear is God,Spiders and Hot Cheetos.... Cuz I almost choked on one yesterday.... 

• Like 3