NJ lawmaker wants New Jersey to pay for kids to attend private school over Public

imaGoodBoyNow

This lawmaker has it right.  Kids shouldn’t be forced to learn this trash. 

Someone’s sexual preference shouldn’t be highlighted or detailed in regards to learning math or science or reading etc. 

Taxpayers should have the right to have options on what their children are being taught.  Forcing kids to listen to gay shit against theirs or their parents wishes is evil 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Someone’s sexual preference shouldn’t be highlighted or detailed in regards to learning math or science or reading etc. 

Taxpayers should have the right to have options on what their children are being taught.  Forcing kids to listen to gay shit against theirs or their parents wishes is evil 

If if have kids their going to Joes they ain’t going thru the public system , getting forced to Learn some dumb as Pronouns, like shit it’s not hard, there’s a He and a She and that’s it, well maybe “it” too for the confused people mike pence refers to

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/15/2020 at 12:28 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

If if have kids their going to Joes they ain’t going thru the public system , getting forced to Learn some dumb as Pronouns, like shit it’s not hard, there’s a He and a She and that’s it, well maybe “it” too for the confused people mike pence refers to

This attitude is the same shit POC went through back in the day. 

And LGBTQ, special needs, and other disenfranchisement groups are still enduring and POC at varying degrees. 

Evolve mutha fucka. 

Or join the Klan with your boy and 813 Cyclops. 

Respectfully,

BGW

On 2/15/2020 at 12:01 PM, Nolebull813 said:

I rest my case, you are more than I could ever envision. 

And you’re involved in brokering OOS , although minor matchups. 

Please continue with the dipshittery, it reminds me how blessed I am. 

BGW

On 2/15/2020 at 9:01 AM, Nolebull813 said:

You just passed Block as the #1 dipshit on this board, congrats, here’s your sign!🤪

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I rest my case, you are more than I could ever envision. 

And you’re involved in brokering OOS , although minor matchups. 

Please continue with the dipshittery, it reminds me how blessed I am. 

BGW

29 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

You just passed Block as the #1 dipshit on this board, congrats, here’s your sign!🤪

Care to elaborate, or does the virtue signaling feel to good to come down? Why is an opinion different than yours the wrong one? Why do people have to cow tow to ideologies they deem extreme? What makes learning about gays, but not God ok? Why should religious people who are tax payers fund this, but not anything they believe in? These questions are all rhetorical of course. 

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Care to elaborate, or does the virtue signaling feel to good to come down? Why is an opinion different than yours the wrong one? Why do people have to cow tow to ideologies they deem extreme? What makes learning about gays, but not God ok? Why should religious people who are tax payers fund this, but not anything they believe in? These questions are all rhetorical of course. 

I’ll make it simple. Anyone who spews hate based on religious ideology or personal opinion that’s directed toward a group of people based solely on there sexual identity or preferences is a dipshit in my opinion. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

I’ll make it simple. Anyone who spews hate based on religious ideology or personal opinion that’s directed toward a group of people based solely on there sexual identity or preferences is a dipshit in my opinion. 

Oh good, because no one did that. The term trash was used to describe the new curriculum that was edited to infuse sexual orientations into it. The idea to do that to grade school children is trash. That’s disgusting to highlight anyone’s sexual preferences and teach that to little children. 

And to force parents who can’t afford private school tuition to follow this inappropriate curriculum is evil. This is saying that religious families and their opinions are less than those that believe highlighting sexual preferences in grade school. That is evil. 

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Oh good, because no one did that. The term trash was used to describe the new curriculum that was edited to infuse sexual orientations into it. The idea to do that to grade school children is trash. That’s disgusting to highlight anyone’s sexual preferences and teach that to little children. 

And to force parents who can’t afford private school tuition to follow this inappropriate curriculum is evil. This is saying that religious families and their opinions are less than those that believe highlighting sexual preferences in grade school. That is evil. 

Wow, really, that’s exactly what your saying. You just put your right wing (not Republican)  religious spin on it to make it sound like a credible issue i.e “lets protect the children from this evil scourge” 

11 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Wow, really, that’s exactly what your saying. You just put your right wing (not Republican)  religious spin on it to make it sound like a credible issue i.e “lets protect the children from this evil scourge”

No, the evil aspect is forcing it on religious children and families that can not afford private schools. The new bill is designed to help religious people opt out of this extreme ideology. Not even just religious people. It could be people who just feel that introducing sexual preferences to young children is grossly negligent. 

This should be a class that parents enroll their children in. If you truly agree with complete inclusion you would hate these new laws.  But since it aligns with your beliefs, you wholeheartedly agree with it. Sad. 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Damn, I guess the Klan updated the handbook of Hate. 

It’s not an opinion, it’s called inclusion. 

And it’s Kowtow....

BGW

Guess you have to fall in line and wholeheartedly submit or you are labeled any left wing vocabulary word in the book. Sounds like you are not allowed to have a different opinion. There will never be a reason to argue with someone who flat out admits you are not allowed to have a different viewpoint or opinion that is different from theirs. 

16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No, the evil aspect is forcing it on religious children and families that can not afford private schools. The new bill is designed to help religious people opt out of this extreme ideology. Not even just religious people. It could be people who just feel that introducing sexual preferences to young children is grossly negligent. 

This should be a class that parents enroll their children in. If you truly agree with complete inclusion you would hate these new laws.  But since it aligns with your beliefs, you wholeheartedly agree with it. Sad. 

Here in lies the problem, you, and the sponsors of the bill,  consider it a choice (Based on what, I’m not sure) and the school want to teach that’s who they are and didn’t choose that “preference” which is based on the best available evidence and not on a few passages in a book that nobody is sure who wrote. So if you want to educate you kids with religious doctrine that promotes hate do it on your own dime.

42 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Guess you have to fall in line and wholeheartedly submit or you are labeled any left wing vocabulary word in the book. Sounds like you are not allowed to have a different opinion. There will never be a reason to argue with someone who flat out admits you are not allowed to have a different viewpoint or opinion that is different from theirs. 

I never said you couldn’t have your own opinion, I believe in defending your constitutional right to free speech. I also believe in the constitutional separation of church and state. That’s what we should do as Americans.

• Thanks 1

So separating Church and State is ok because you don’t believe in God or Religion, but introducing inappropriate sexual preferences to young children is ok? That is called moral decay. 

How can religious people pay taxes but then be told their beliefs have no room in the things they pay taxes for, but there is plenty of room for things that they are staunchly against? Sounds like they are getting double screwed. Why should religious people fund this? It’s evil. 

Teaching kids about homosexuality preferences shouldn’t start until at least Middle School, and even then it should be an elective class chosen by the Student and their parents. They shouldn’t be indoctrinating young children with material that has no bearing on the learning curriculum. 

The ironic part is lefties and atheists have been fighting against this type of indoctrination for decades. The fact that you agree with it proves the outrage only lies at the feet of ideas you don’t believe in and nothing else. 

• Thanks 1