Hey Buford

HooverOutlaw

22 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Other than that, I'm reallly lookin forward to this McEachern/Grayson game tomorrow. Have a feeling it's gonna come down to the wire. 

It didn't. It was back and forth through the first half with McEachearn up by a few (2-3 or 4) at the half then Grayson started pulling away.  Mac played foul ball the last two minutes not letting us play our game but fouling us as soon as we would inbound the ball.  We were up by 14 or 15 at that point and won 82-76.  We were sitting back that last minute not really contesting them much.  On to the championship next weekend!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

You think they'll hold their own at Geico nationals?

No, they’re not a true top 5 team in the country. They are a top 10 public school for sure though. And the best team in Georgia. Honestly I’d be surprised if they even go to New York. They’re not nearly as talented as McEachern’s team last year and they didn’t go to the event. Montverde is by far the best team in the country. Grayson is a legit really good public school. This is their first trip to the title game in program history. They’ll be more than content with 31 wins and a state championship. I’d rather see Grayson playing the Texas or Louisiana State champion than a Monstar Academy team. 

2 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

No, they’re not a true top 5 team in the country. They are a top 10 public school for sure though. And the best team in Georgia. Honestly I’d be surprised if they even go to New York. They’re not nearly as talented as McEachern’s team last year and they didn’t go to the event. Montverde is by far the best team in the country. Grayson is a legit really good public school. This is their first trip to the title game in program history. They’ll be more than content with 31 wins and a state championship. I’d rather see Grayson playing the Texas or Louisiana State champion than a Monstar Academy team. 

Bold statement. I agree with the Montverde statement tho. The other 4 teams in the top 5 are Montverde, Dorman (SC), Sunrise Christian, and Wasatch Academy. You really feel like Grayson isn't better than any of these teams? 

10 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

I was told we have been invited and are going if we win state.  I was also told that we couldn't win it because there will be schools there that the GHSA won't let us play but that we would go and play those we could.