Hey Buford

HooverOutlaw

17 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'm starting to think Grayson might be the best team in the nation behind Montverde... 

They demolished Mceachern and Norcross...  And just overall look freaking monstrous. 

We are ranked #1 in state and depending on the poll, #2 or #3 in the nation.

Grayson has been threatening to win the title for 2 years now. And they're finally getting over the hump. 

But there's 3 state powers that took a stupid sharp decline this season... 

Meadow Creek won the state title last season and went 2-23 this year... 

Tift County won a title the year before last year and lost in the final 4 last year to Meadow Creek. And then went 9-17 this year... 

Pebblebrook went 16-12... They're normally lethal... 

1 hour ago, Omaha Vol said:

I thought McEachern went undefeated last year? Or was it the year before? 

It was last year. Idk where he got his info from. Mceachern was #1 in the country before they decided not to participate in the geico nationals due to players having other duties. Some went and started practing at their colleges and cooper decided to prep to play for the usa team.

26 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Late 3rd in girls semi finals Hoover 41 Central 33.  I did not post this earlier but the leading scoring and rebounder and regional MVP for Hoover was hurt in the regional final and is out with a bad knee injury.  Did not wanna post anything till today's game.  Injury has really hurt Hoover. 

It’s girls basketball trust us we don’t mind at all you not giving us info on the team

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I say that cause I just started on this construction site and the start time is 430am which now I gotta wake up at like 3am , I don’t know how people wake up this early, I feel like I’m drunk driving that early to work

I'm used to it. Because of an old job. And I travel alot. I like beating traffic so I get up at 1 sometimes and hit the road. 

11 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Does McEachern get revenge this Saturday against Grayson? @ATLien12x

And shout out to Milton. They're actually pretty good. I expect them to win this Saturday.

If Grayson does win 7A, do you feel like they'll hold their own against Montverde, La Lumiere, Wasatch Academy, Oak Hill and BG? @Fred

Grayson would be top 5 for sure. They beat Mtn Brook earlier in the year.  Grayson should win 7A but basketball  can be crazy.  Its Mtn Brook vs Lee Montgomery in the Alabama 7A finals game should be a toss up. Lee has a lot of athletes who can run the court.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Grayson would be top 5 for sure. They beat Mtn Brook earlier in the year.  Grayson should win 7A but basketball  can be crazy.  Its Mtn Brook vs Lee Montgomery in the Alabama 7A finals game should be a toss up. Lee has a lot of athletes who can run the court.

Is Mountain Brook eligible for geico nationals?

13 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

If Grayson does win 7A, do you feel like they'll hold their own against Montverde, La Lumiere, Wasatch Academy, Oak Hill and BG? @Fred

I don't know enough about basketball to say.  I went to the Grayson-Norcross game Wednesday and Grayson looked really good.  Was this because they were really good or because Norcross wasn't?  I don't know.  I do know that people that claim to know say we are national quality.  Take it for what it is worth.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1