Coronavirus makes politicking and voting too dangerous

Bormio

12 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Are you that stupid that you and Blueliner and others don’t know what is going on?  For God’s sake do any of you have a human bone or ounce of empathy  in you?  Do you give a damn about your family or friends?  People are dying and you are joking about death.

This isn’t politics this is human life.

We make jokes everyday

We throw shade at the gun violence in chicago every weekend

People die. No I'm not worried about my family at all. No I'm not gonna go around crazy because the media wants to make u crazy over this

Do u realize only 6 people are dead in America. Only 6. More people will die this weekend from car accidents drinking guns etc than they will from this virus. 

Everything is political because the left has made it political. Maher is on record saying bring on the recession as the dow was dropping last weekend due to the virus. So dont go on saying this isnt political

This is very political because a certain faction wants to make this political because they feel this is the way to get trump

I dont make the rules but I call it as i see it. Btw Google coronavirus political and you'll see many articles 

The Coronavirus and How Political Spin Has Worsened Epidemics

It's from The New Yorker 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Just now, thc6795 said:

Don't fear death.

Guess what? If you're lucky enough to wake up in the morning.... you're one day closer to death.

Embrace it makes living so much more enjoyable.

I have that same attitude and people look at you nuts. Everyone is so fearful of death. 

23 hours ago, BigDrop said:

You are really sick to joke about the coronavirus. People are dying and you think it’s funny.  

People are dying every day in this country and world at a much much higher rate from a variety of things... Does that mean this isn’t important? No it doesn’t, but it’s not the end of the world as being portrayed. This is essentially the flu. Why is the press not mentioning every person that has flu. All the Costco’s in my area are out of water, flour, sugar, wipes, paper towels, etc. 

Too many of you all been brainwashed by the world is ending media last 5 years...

This has cost the US-world Trillions of dollars and that is important as well. 

2 hours ago, BigDrop said:

NorCalRuss, this isn’t about politics-it’s literally, sadly about human life.  And it’s also very close to you in Santa Clara county.  

I just don’t think we joke about death or disease.

Sincerely wish you and your family the absolute best in what may be a challenging time.

I wish no one to die from anything except a small percentage of scumbags on this planet that have done horrible things...

I appreciate the thoughts and return them to you and everyone here... 

Dont take everything so serious....

There is a part of this about politics, some on the left are using this against Trump.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigDrop said:

Are you that stupid that you and Blueliner and others don’t know what is going on?  For God’s sake do any of you have a human bone or ounce of empathy  in you?  Do you give a damn about your family or friends?  People are dying and you are joking about death.

Blueliner is a first responder, so I’m sure he has a lil bit of empathy in him...

HSFBfan, probably not... haha

3 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Listen Hoss. Normally I don't throw this around, but you kinda got my crawl a little. I've been a first responder for 30 years and will be retiring from service at the end of this month. I'll spare you the details as to what I've seen and done during that time. From here, l could simply and easily enjoy my retirement by living off of my pension and the nest egg that I've accumulated (which I will do to an extent). That's the smart money play.  But instead, I will continue my lifelong commitment to be of service to my fellow man. Helping veterans suffering PTSD (and other disabilities) will be the next chapter in my book of life. So do me a favor, please. Don't lecture me or question my level of compassion or empathy for another human being again. It's unfortunate that a few people have died here in the US. Bad things happen to good people all the time, no question. I've seen more people die in one car wreck than the total deaths from this virus here in the US. I'm just not going to get worked up over this until it's time. And I'm pretty confident that time ain't comin'. It's a damn good thing Trump enacted that travel ban in January. That single decision, that everyone else was against (for political reasons),  prevented countless Americans from being unnecessarily exposed....and stop being so dramatic. Please. 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Tornado kills 9 in TN

This one storm killed more than the coronavirus in americ

Nashville tornado leaves several dead as severe weather strikes Tennesse

Nashville tornado leaves several dead as severe weather strikes Tennessee

https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee-residents-capture-powerful-storm-tornado-damage-tuesday-morning

Frigging Trump!

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Listen Hoss. Normally I don't throw this around, but you kinda got my crawl a little. I've been a first responder for 30 years and will be retiring from service at the end of this month. I'll spare you the details as to what I've seen and done during that time. From here, l could simply and easily enjoy my retirement by living off of my pension and the nest egg that I've accumulated (which I will do to an extent). That's the smart money play.  But instead, I will continue my lifelong commitment to be of service to my fellow man. Helping veterans suffering PTSD (and other disabilities) will be the next chapter in my book of life. So do me a favor, please. Don't lecture me or question my level of compassion or empathy for another human being again. It's unfortunate that a few people have died here in the US. Bad things happen to good people all the time, no question. I've seen more people die in one car wreck than the total deaths from this virus here in the US. I'm just not going to get worked up over this until it's time. And I'm pretty confident that time ain't comin'. It's a damn good thing Trump enacted that travel ban in January. That single decision, that everyone else was against (for political reasons),  prevented countless Americans from being unnecessarily exposed....and stop being so dramatic. Please. 

@BigDrop is not a bad guy, but the drama queen act is wearing thin.  People have made bad jokes about tragedy for centuries- it is a coping mechanism.  And people in the medical field have taken it to an art form.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bormio said:

People have made bad jokes about tragedy for centuries- it is a coping mechanism.  And people in the medical field have taken it to an art form.

I don't even think you are from this planet.......

Show us all the doctors making jokes and laughing about the coronavirus....

Do it now!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Bormio said:

@BigDrop is not a bad guy, but the drama queen act is wearing thin.  People have made bad jokes about tragedy for centuries- it is a coping mechanism.  And people in the medical field have taken it to an art form.

And what’s hilarious is the idiot stick- RZ doesn’t realize that we’re making jokes about him and the rest of the drama queens (not the virus) that are faux outraged...yet again...because we won’t get whipped up into sharing their complete and utter frothing-at-the-mouth frenzy that this Coronavirus is the latest (and for sure this time!!!) Armageddon....of course caused by Trump. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

And what’s hilarious is the idiot stick- RZ doesn’t realize that we’re making jokes about him and the rest of the drama queens (not the virus) that are faux outraged...yet again...because we won’t get whipped up into sharing their complete and utter frothing-at-the-mouth frenzy that this Coronavirus is the latest (and for sure this time!!!) Armageddon....of course caused by Trump. 

My 401k says fuck the Racist Cajun. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Show me a ""legit" first responder cracking jokes and downplaying the coronavirus on the internet..

Do it now!

Lol! Only a “legit” dumbfuck would say the things that you do. Don’t you ever get tired of being a complete, uneducated, moron? Why don’t YOU go fuck yourself...now!  🤣👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

My 401k says fuck the Racist Cajun. 

Haha! Yes it does. Your 401k took a big orange dookie right on caj’s forehead. Trump’s economy has added 1.6 billion to my county’s pension system in 3.5 years. And my deferred comp (public version of 401k) skyrocketed at the perfect time. Thank GOD for Trump. Blessed🙏.

19 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Make some jokes about Republican Ron DeSantis then you freakin  "joking" imbecile.

What is wrong with you mentally?...you are so warped you can't piss straight.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/485421-florida-governor-declares-public-health-emergency-after-state-gets-its

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) declared a public health emergency on Sunday after two residents in separate counties tested “presumptively positive” for the novel coronavirus, also known as COVID-19. 

10 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Blueliner, I sincerely appreciate your efforts as well as literally risking your own life to help others. From my heart-thank you.

• Thanks 1