SHOWWWW meee The Moneyyyy

imaGoodBoyNow

2 hours ago, Rippers said:

And we wondered by the Starbucks in our hospital lobby temporarily closed last week:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/25/business/starbucks-free-coffee-first-responders-trnd/index.html

Not many know it, but police, servicemen and women, and I think first responders as well,  get free coffee at all the WAWAs around here....must be in uniform tho, only requirement....

They have done it forever...

Just letting others know....free Joe 👍

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

Not many know it, but police, servicemen and women, and I think first responders as well,  get free coffee at all the WAWAs around here....must be in uniform tho, only requirement....

They have done it forever...

Just letting others know....free Joe 👍

Good and smart call...you gonna rib that place where cops frequent and are present?

Many years ago my friend married a Delaware state trooper.theu knew someone who lived in a mansion with a guest house bigger then most houses..rent and utility free as long as he parked his cruiser in the driveway..win win all around...they guy didn't need money for rent and had a great security system

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Good and smart call...you gonna rib that place where cops frequent and are present?

Many years ago my friend married a Delaware state trooper.theu knew someone who lived in a mansion with a guest house bigger then most houses..rent and utility free as long as he parked his cruiser in the driveway..win win all around...they guy didn't need money for rent and had a great security system

I lived on a main road growing up that they always set up speed traps on, usually right across the street...

So my dad did the same thing 🤣, told them all to park in the driveway so they could hide behind the bushes ....LOL.

Never got robbed there...🤣

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Well stop making triple of what a Normal Georgian Makes and you wouldn’t be in this situation 

Brah, I'm itty bitty nothing with what these folks make around me....

Hey, I'm ready Dog.. ready to go "breaking bad" figured Nooner will grow poppy in that rich soil in his area and you know you could git some of that pharma exotic kush going....

BGW

• Haha 2

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm glad people that need it are getting it. It's way too sad seeing the food banks having miles long lines of cars coming in. 

What are your thoughts on illegal residents receiving aid?

Mine is really simple. If you're paying taxes. You qualify. You have skin in the game. If you don't. Not a chance.

22 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

What are your thoughts on illegal residents receiving aid?

Mine is really simple. If you're paying taxes. You qualify. You have skin in the game. If you don't. Not a chance.

If they've paid taxes enough to meet the government standard to receive the stimulus they should get it. 

• Like 1