Today's mess courtesy of Donald.....

DBP66

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

The war in the press is like a bad movie.

Or a good movie, like All the President's Men.

George Washington questioned the agenda of the press; Thomas Jefferson warned against trusting what was written in newspapers; Nixon and Ford and Bush and Clinton all openly scorned the media. Trump has taken it to another level, perhaps not to his benefit.

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Oh come on.

Your worst post ever. 

This trouble Trump constantly finds himself in is of his own doing. 

Look at today's gems, 'greatest witch hunt' or special counsel appointment 'huts the country'

His psychiatric disorder is at fault, nothing else. 

So you really believe if they get rid of Trump, the Libs and the media is not going to scream that Hillary should be President?

10 minutes ago, concha said:

And Maxine The Nutball Waters has admitted today - again - that there is no evidence for an impeachment.

The looney left and their "Ready! Fire! Aim!" bullshit are going to get that second term to be a foregone conclusion.

Not to mention how much money old miss looney Waters has tied up in Russian banks. But this is a story for another day.

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Not to mention how much money old miss looney Waters has tied up in Russian banks. But this is a story for another day.

The Russia fodder pertaining the left - including the likes of Obama and the Clintons - is extensive.

The difference? They had the national mainstream press competing to fluff their pillows rather than chasing them with torches and pitchforks.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

So you really believe if they get rid of Trump, the Libs and the media is not going to scream that Hillary should be President?

Pence is not the narcissistic, ignorant national embarrassment Trump is.   

and as I have heard no one scream that Hill should be president now, why would I hear it with Pence at the helm?

As a centrist, my goal would be for Trump to hold on for 4 years so we could replace him however at this point I feel he is to big a risk to our countries security and I'd prefer if he could be removed.

Yes, I'd rather have Pence who I disdain ideological that Trump for 4 years. This is a new position for me based on Trump's damage to this country and his even worst potential. On day one he called the parks department director and asked him to lie about crowd size! Berated our allies. Gave us "alternative facts." Told us our CIA and FBI were no good. 

I don't understand (i do actually, you don't) why honest patriotic Americans still support him. It's quite a contradiction.

Do you want Trump in charge when a real crisis unfolds? I sure as hell don't.

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Pence is not the narcissistic, ignorant national embarrassment Trump is.   

and as I have heard no one scream that Hill should be president now, why would I hear it with Pence at the helm?

As a centrist, my goal would be for Trump to hold on for 4 years so we could replace him however at this point I feel he is to big a risk to our countries security and I'd prefer if he could be removed.

Yes, I'd rather have Pence who I disdain ideological that Trump for 4 years. This is a new position for me based on Trump's damage to this country and his even worst potential. On day one he called the parks department director and asked him to lie about crowd size! Berated our allies. Gave us "alternative facts." Told us our CIA and FBI were no good. 

I don't understand (i do actually, you don't) why honest patriotic Americans still support him. It's quite a contradiction.

Do you want Trump in charge when a real crisis unfolds? I sure as hell don't.

CNN is already starting. From todays headline

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/18/politics/mike-pence-michael-flynn-trump-russia/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/18/politics/mike-pence-trump-comey/index.html

Just now, thc6795 said:

This post from you is infuriating.

You blame the media for reporting fact because it's not faltering to your side?

Yes, it may just be that Pence is also caught up in this can of Trump lies and dictator style politics.

If so, he needs to be brought forward too. 

What I have been saying for a while now is that Trump "advisers" need to start resigning rather than lie for him. 

You do realize in his 120 days he has done more lying than any American President in their entire term? And we had Nixon and Clinton. Some formidable liars. 

How can you support someone who lies to his own people? 

Just now, noonereal said:

Yes, it may just be that Pence is also caught up in this can of Trump lies and dictator style politics.

What I have been saying for a while now is that Trump "advisers" need to start resigning rather than lie for him. 

You do realize in his 120 days he has done more lying than any American President in their entire term? And we had Nixon and Clinton. Some formidable liars. 

How can you support someone who lies to his own people? 

Again so I ask then who? The media and the libs will not be happy until they get who they want in office.

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

How can you support someone who lies to his own people

News flash nor, I don't believe we have ever had a president that didn't lie in one way or another to the American people.

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Bill Clinton, Richard Nixon. Ronald Reagan, just to name a few. Can you imagine how many lies would have been told had Killiar been elected?

this comparison is too stupid for words

none of these imperfect people would have called the parks department head and asked him to lie about crowd sizes.

would not have lied about the vote totals

would not have been ignorant enough to share intel with Russia

reading your posts here and concha's just makes me shake my head and thing, we humans are a failed species. Facts seldom get in the way of our wants. 

this comparison is too stupid for words

none of these imperfect people would have called the parks department head and asked him to lie about crowd sizes.

would not have lied about the vote totals

would not have been ignorant enough to share intel with Russia

reading your posts here and concha's just makes me shake my head and thing, we humans are a failed species. Facts seldom get in the way of our wants. 

I know one who lied about namesake legislation affecting 1/6 of the largest economy on the planet.

In the grand scale of things, do lies get any bigger?

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Meaningless drivel.

Answer the question.

You are an intellectual (faux) coward.

don't be so tribe needy

you can do this

think with reason not agenda

you know, Cajun has no choice, he is honestly stupid

You choose to appear as such when you don't need to

break free! 

don't be so tribe needy

you can do this

think with reason not agenda

you know, Cajun has no choice, he is honestly stupid

You choose to appear as such when you don't need to

break free! 

As expected.

Nooner mental diarrhea and intellectual cowardice.

Chip has no choice and apparently you do not either.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

As expected.

Nooner mental diarrhea and intellectual cowardice.

Chip has no choice and apparently you do not either.

you probably don't understand but good people caught up in self identification though agenda politics genuinely saddens me. 

peace brother

as always, I'll take the high road. You call more names and i'll ignore it or it will go on forever

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

I did not predict impeachment. I am merely saying that the Trump haters had better be careful what they wish for. 

Pence is a true conservative not like Trump, and he'd have the house and senate majorities which Trump is at a loss to use. 

Then I totally agree. Pence is a real Conservative which I like. But these clowns here saying Trump is a Conservative is pure stupidity. Trump is like a rino only thing he's not beholden to these idiots in Washington like shcumer, piglosi, reid, ryan, graham, mccain and all the rest. 

• Like 1