Today's mess courtesy of Donald.....

DBP66

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

you probably don't understand but good people caught up in self identification though agenda politics genuinely saddens me. 

peace brother

as always, I'll take the high road. You call more names and i'll ignore it or it will go on forever

Are you afraid to answer a simple question, Nooner?

Why?

Just now, concha said:

Are you afraid to answer a simple question, Nooner?

Why?

the question is poised as fallacy

I don't play those games.

With anyone.

After all this time, you don't know that?

Run that crap on the dumb like Cajun. Then you can have endless mindless posts back and forth. (as you do)

I prefer hearing perspectives and sharing perspectives.  

about 6 weeks ago I got 3 real posts in a row from you before you melted down into your protective tribal cloth. That is the Concha worth talking to. Not this one. 

Just now, noonereal said:

the question is poised as fallacy

I don't play those games.

With anyone.

After all this time, you don't know that?

Run that crap on the dumb like Cajun. Then you can have endless mindless posts back and forth. (as you do)

I prefer hearing perspectives and sharing perspectives.  

about 6 weeks ago I got 3 real posts in a row from you before you melted down into your protective tribal cloth. That is the Concha worth talking to. Not this one. 

More drivel.

The conversation was about presidential lying.

I posed a clear question on just that topic and you ran away.

It's that simple.

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I don't like to call anyone un-American. Im sure he believes what he thinks is best for America. My problem is he thinks ONLY his way or his party's way is what is best for America. I am not a Trumpster. I believe he is a total fuck up. However I am not going to root daily for him to fail. So lets say they get rid of President Trump. Then who? Spence? They will run him out as well. They wont be happy until a piece of shit like Clinton is in office again.

...then try putting the country before the Pres. and you'll be on the right path....

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...then try putting the country before the Pres. and you'll be on the right path....

No evidence of collusion with Russia (and even if it happened it's not a crime).

None of obstruction of justice.

GDP growth forecast to hit 4%.

Markets booming.

Unemployment continuing to decline.

Wages actually starting to grow.

The border finally coming under some semblance of control.

But you purport to claim you are putting country before president?

What an appalling display of intellectual dishonesty.

..."even if it happened it's not a crime"??!!....WOW....that says a lot about you and your devotion to the right and your willingness to compromise yourself for Donny..talk about intellectual dishonesty....

..you have Republicans now saying what I'm saying....the smart one's who see the train wreck happening....the one's who are STARTING to put country before the Pres...the brave FEW..how many times are they going to let Trump lead them off a cliff??....2018 is around the corner....your guys need to get their act together.....;)

3 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Or a good movie, like All the President's Men.

George Washington questioned the agenda of the press; Thomas Jefferson warned against trusting what was written in newspapers; Nixon and Ford and Bush and Clinton all openly scorned the media. Trump has taken it to another level, perhaps not to his benefit.

I think every President has a personal dislike of the press but they understood the fundamental role they play in our democracy.  Except Trump.  He stands alone in his attack of the press... American press.  He still likes the Russian press, I guess because they are not free to say what they want.  

I will say that IF Trump is innocent of breaking the law, he has a good reason to not like the press.  Probably has a reason either way because they are on him pretty good.  But regardless, he still brings this shit on himself.  

I'll always support the press, even the ones that are fu$!@ng stupid because they are our best chance to keep watch on our morally bankrupted elected leaders.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..."even if it happened it's not a crime"??!!....WOW....that says a lot about you and your devotion to the right and your willingness to compromise yourself for Donny..talk about intellectual dishonesty....

..you have Republicans now saying what I'm saying....the smart one's who see the train wreck happening....the one's who are STARTING to put country before the Pres...the brave FEW..how many times are they going to let Trump lead them off a cliff??....2018 is around the corner....your guys need to get their act together.....;)

It's a simple fact. Ask Democrat Alan Dershowitz. I have not approved nor disapproved.

Rage on.

40 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

For the record, your dodging of all the other facts I listed is noted.

You're good like that.

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

So you really believe if they get rid of Trump, the Libs and the media is not going to scream that Hillary should be President?

No.  Its not an option and we were not excited last time around.  Pence is next man up.  I think he is a relgious nut who wants everyone to live like his religion tells him to and the separation between church and state will be further eroded.  But he is a professional and he is mentally capable of doing the job.  Aside from that religion thing. 

At any rate Hilldog is done.  I think most on the left would prefer another choice in 2020.  

facts...that you base how good the county is running by economic indicators...I expect nothing less from a supply side guy like you...did you see what happened in the market YESTERDAY...down 370 plus points...why?... because of how bad the White House is f*in up...passing the legislation he promised?? and which has stoked the market on the past few months is OVER...

How does the world look at us now?...with their jaws dropped over the mess we're in...but pay no mind to our international standing in the world..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

The newly deceased Roger Ailes along with Rupert Murdoch  transformed news into partisan slop. 

If he would have only looked at the white part of Obama things could have been groovy man.  

Probably the blame should go to Newt Gingrich when he brought out the new Republican playbook in which a constant negative spin was introduced.  Over 20 years later this is the result, a divided country.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

facts...that you base how good the county is running by economic indicators...I expect nothing less from a supply side guy like you...did you see what happened in the market YESTERDAY...down 370 plus points...why?... because of how bad the White House is f*in up...passing the legislation he promised?? and which has stoked the market on the past few months is OVER...

How does the world look at us now?...with their jaws dropped over the mess we're in...but pay no mind to our international standing in the world..

"That's how I base..."?  That's laughable.  The AMERICAN PEOPLE vote with their wallets. If Trump provides jobs (with good and increasing real wages - something that has been lacking) and economic growth and gets the border under control as promised then he will be re-elected.

The market is down due to the batshit left-wing hysteria.  The left is in an insane echo chamber screaming for impeachment and some of the most prominent voices do so WHILE ADMITTING THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE FOR IT.  The left is just unhinged. 

Ready!

Fire!

Aim!

1 minute ago, concha said:

"That's how I base..."?  That's laughable.  The AMERICAN PEOPLE vote with their wallets. If Trump provides jobs (with good and increasing real wages - something that has been lacking) and economic growth and gets the border under control as promised then he will be re-elected.

The market is down due to the batshit left-wing hysteria.  The left is in an insane echo chamber screaming for impeachment and some of the most prominent voices do so WHILE ADMITTING THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE FOR IT.  The left is just unhinged. 

Ready!

Fire!

Aim!

vote with their wallets?...sounds nice...did it happen this election?...no...the economy was hardly an issue or talked about....unemployment was under 5% the market rolling along...it was repeal-replace 24-7 from the right and "make America great again" propaganda...see how that worked out....

...the market is now down due to the left wing??....O.o...OK...if you say so...I thought it was the press's fault?

Just now, DBP66 said:

vote with their wallets?...sounds nice...did it happen this election?...no...the economy was hardly an issue or talked about....unemployment was under 5% the market rolling along...it was repeal-replace 24-7 from the right and "make America great again" propaganda...see how that worked out....

...the market is now down due to the left wing??....O.o...OK...if you say so...I thought it was the press's fault?

You lose the plot easily.

You realize that?

17 minutes ago, concha said:

Ready!

Fire!

Aim!

the investigation in ON-GOING..therefore there is no evidence at the moment....see how that works...

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

the investigation in ON-GOING..therefore there is no evidence at the moment....see how that works...

There's nary a whiff.

Collusion with Russia isn't criminal.

And the obstruction of justice thing is "he said, he said", runs counter to Comey sworn testimony and would require Comey to incriminate himself.

Last time I checked, froth-mouthed mob rage is not evidence.

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

..isn't criminal???...selling your soul again huh?...let's see what Muller comes up with his "witch-hunt"..LOL..according to "crying" Donny...;)

Where do you get this stuff? What a drama queen.

Ask Dershowitz if he's selling his soul. It's a simple fact.

Clown.

22 minutes ago, concha said:

There's nary a whiff.

Collusion with Russia isn't criminal.

And the obstruction of justice thing is "he said, he said", runs counter to Comey sworn testimony and would require Comey to incriminate himself.

Last time I checked, froth-mouthed mob rage is not evidence.

It may come down to what happened when Donny kicked Session and the deputy AG out of his office to have a one on one conversation with the guy investigating him and his campaign...I HOPE it does come down to what that conversation was about and why it happened and what happened after Comey didn't comply with Donny...it would come down to a matter of credibility....who wins that battle???