Today's mess courtesy of Donald.....

DBP66

As reported 3 hrs. ago Trump had contact with Flynn after he was fired....

Late last month, fired National Security Adviser Michael Flynn — under investigation by federal prosecutors, with his lawyer seeking immunity for him to testify to Congress — met with a small group of loyalists at a restaurant in the northern Virginia suburbs.

Saddled with steep legal bills, Flynn wanted to reconnect with old friends and talk about potential future business opportunities. But one overriding question among those present were his views on the president who had fired him from his national security advisor post.

Flynn left little doubt about the answer.  Not only did he remain loyal to President Trump; he indicated that he and the president were still in communication. “I just got a message from the president to stay strong,” Flynn said after the meal was over, according to two sources who are close to Flynn and are familiar with the conversation, which took place on April 25.

...the plot thickens....Flynn has something on Donny...bigly....why else would he be asking for immunity....and we found out LAST NIGHT Trump KNEW he was under investigation  by the FBI in Jan. and still hired him?!...after many people including Obama warned him about Flynn...but he knew better...O.o

Flynn's name will be all over the history books for all the wrong reasons when this is all said and done.....

• Like 1

The war in the press is like a bad movie.  Hard to believe that it has become an entreched mindset for Trump supporters.  We all know the press are all about the "Breaking News" story when it isn't really breaking news and that they are after ratings.  But when the Pundits are commenting, it's Just that, commenting.  When they happen to report some news, like when Trump is saying something stupid, that can't be fake news.  WTF?

Although I can see how the media would be unbearable if your a Trump supporter.  Its pretty much non stop.  Anybody remember what the news used to talk about before this era of ratings and breaking news stories and partisan politics?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

The war in the press is like a bad movie.  Hard to believe that it has become an entreched mindset for Trump supporters.  We all know the press are all about the "Breaking News" story when it isn't really breaking news and that they are after ratings.  But when the Pundits are commenting, it's Just that, commenting.  When they happen to report some news, like when Trump is saying something stupid, that can't be fake news.  WTF?

Although I can see how the media would be unbearable if your a Trump supporter.  Its pretty much non stop.  Anybody remember what the news used to talk about before this era of ratings and breaking news stories and partisan politics?

The newly deceased Roger Ailes along with Rupert Murdoch  transformed news into partisan slop. 

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

In other breaking news DBP66 dad kicks himself in the ass for not using a rubber. Source for CNN says texts between DB66 mother and father can confirm this.

Watching this un-American loser become unhinged on a daily basis is simply the best. 

43 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Bro the news has been unbearable long before President Trump. It is just pure garbage. You almost have to watch CNN and Fox at the same time then play what they said backwards to get the truth.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aZjimbo said:

Watching this un-American loser become unhinged on a daily basis is simply the best. 

I don't like to call anyone un-American. Im sure he believes what he thinks is best for America. My problem is he thinks ONLY his way or his party's way is what is best for America. I am not a Trumpster. I believe he is a total fuck up. However I am not going to root daily for him to fail. So lets say they get rid of President Trump. Then who? Spence? They will run him out as well. They wont be happy until a piece of shit like Clinton is in office again.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Are you going back to your asshole roots again? If barry didn't get impeached no one is getting impeached.  

I did not predict impeachment. I am merely saying that the Trump haters had better be careful what they wish for. 

Pence is a true conservative not like Trump, and he'd have the house and senate majorities which Trump is at a loss to use. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Bro the news has been unbearable long before President Trump. It is just pure garbage. You almost have to watch CNN and Fox at the same time then play what they said backwards to get the truth.

great point

In fact, I have not had Fox for several months now that I have cut the cord

I am thinking of getting cable back just to hear the other side on a daily basis. 

I get CNN and MSNBC and I think.... there has to be another side to all this and I have to research and research. Not worth it. Just get Fox and BAM, 24/7 scramble the other way

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

If President Trump is booted or resigns. The who? How long do you think they will let Pence stay in office?

Oh come on.

Your worst post ever. 

This trouble Trump constantly finds himself in is of his own doing. 

Look at today's gems, 'greatest witch hunt' or special counsel appointment 'huts the country'

His psychiatric disorder is at fault, nothing else.