Today's mess courtesy of Donald.....

DBP66

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Where do you get this stuff? What a drama queen.

Ask Dershowitz if he's selling his soul. It's a simple fact.

Clown.

he's talking about something he has NO knowledge of....and it's the only thing you can hang your hat on at the moment....something may not be a crime?..pretty sad state of affairs..

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

It may come down to what happened when Donny kicked Session and the deputy AG out of his office to have a one on one conversation with the guy investigating him and his campaign...I HOPE it does coem down to what that conversation was about and why nit happened and what happened after Comey didn't comply with Donny...it would come down to a matter of credibility....who wins that battle???

You are holding onto the hope that an impeachment of a sitting US president will happen based on a closed doors conversation between two people and nothing else.

throw back heads laughter.gif

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he's talking about something he has NO knowledge of....and it's the only thing you can hang your hat on at the moment....something may not be a crime?..pretty sad state of affairs..

He knows collusion in this situation is not a crime.

What do you base your monkey rage on?

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

I did not predict impeachment. I am merely saying that the Trump haters had better be careful what they wish for. 

Pence is a true conservative not like Trump, and he'd have the house and senate majorities which Trump is at a loss to use. 

This is truth... Pence will have the majority by day 1. He can and will make many changes, and some will not be what Liberals want.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, noonereal said:

another biased opinion piece cloaked as a "study."

The Shorenstein Center is part of the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard. They're fairly well-respected.

11 minutes ago, noonereal said:

what is interesting is how they ignore "why" 

Obviously because "why" shouldn't matter. It seems you're confusing the content of the coverage with the tone, which is what the study measures.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

do you think that your posts and Cajun's are of any different? 

You are 2 stooges. Stop it. 

it does not bother when when Cajun does it because I have no respect for him, when You do it I really get pissed off. 

Will advise when I give a rat's ass.

15 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

The Shorenstein Center is part of the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard. They're fairly well-respected.

Obviously because "why" shouldn't matter. It seems you're confusing the content of the coverage with the tone, which is what the study measures.

It's Nooner SOP.

If something doesn't jive with the fantasy world in his head, he just makes shit up about it.

It's as predictable as the sun rising in the east.