WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF. AT THE END OF THE 15 DAY PERIOD, WE WILL MAKE A DECISION AS TO WHICH WAY WE WANT TO GO!

RedZone

7 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Serious:  the cure is bankrupting him.  Remember what he is into-hotels, condos, etc.  They are empty.  All over the world.

that and with the economy tanking he knows he'll lose the election...he's in panic mode...attacking a reporter who asks him a softball question??….he's losing his mind and $$...;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he's very worried about the economy tanking and losing his job...reality is hitting him hard...he can't lie his way out of this one...no matter how much his minions eat his lies up like candy!

yeah let the economy crash and millions die just so you can get Trump. Please go to the most infected area around you and lick a hand rail. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

yeah let the economy crash and millions die just so you can get Trump. Please go to the most infected area around you and lick a hand rail. 

I didn't say that did I Tex..you said that...what sane American wants to lose $$$??...Trump is just starting to see the reality of the situation unlike his clown posse here.... Please try and not be so dumb all the time Tex...O.o

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

So now you think his efforts are legit in preventing millions of deaths when you have felt this was a manufactured crisis and have stated before this is overblown. 

• Like 1

I really hope you guys are right. Well maybe not right but this better start matching up to the hysteria they are causing man.

Right about what -- that this isn't a global conspiracy to take down Trump? You need to remove Trump from the equation for a second and look at what is going on. This isn't about him. If some people are pissing you off because they are blaming him, realize they are struggling just as you are. But what is going on in the world right now is much bigger than even Trump's ego. It's not about him.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So now you think his efforts are legit in preventing millions of deaths when you have felt this was a manufactured crisis and have stated before this is overblown. 

Ive never said the virus was not legit. Ive alsways said the numbers dont match up and they dont. less than 500 people have died in the USA and you cant buy fucking shit paper. 

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

Right about what -- that this isn't a global conspiracy to take down Trump? You need to remove Trump from the equation for a second and look at what is going on. This isn't about him. If some people are pissing you off because they are blaming him, realize they are struggling just as you are. But what is going on in the world right now is much bigger than even Trump's ego. It's not about him.

again I never said this was to take down Trump. For the last time I said it doesnt add up. 

As for blaming Trump big deal. He will be fine and will be re-elected. 

9 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Aren't you the same moron who claimed that the virus won't kill you but the hysteria will? As if buying toilet paper in bulk is more a threat to one's life then a virus?

🤡

• Haha 1

Ive never said the virus was not legit. Ive alsways said the numbers dont match up and they dont. less than 500 people have died in the USA and you cant buy fucking shit paper. 

So you go from this👇 To now saying trumps efforts will save millions of lives.  

On 3/19/2020 at 12:17 PM, thc6795 said:

Hey racist next month the China virus will be gone an afterthought. You fucktards will create another national emergency. Something like "it came from Mars". The Martian Mucus Flu. 100 people will die and you will all lose your shit. Not about people dying though, you will all be pist because we are calling them MARtians.

• Haha 1

So you go from this👇 To now saying trumps efforts will save millions of lives.  

It will be an after thought you will come up with something else to Blame Trump for.

when did I say Trump would save millions of lives?

I stay the same all the time bell. You on the other hand are the flavor of the month. One min your an independent, then your a Dem, Then you dont hate Trump, then you want Trump to succeed. The media is honest to the media is a fraud. To only the cons media is fake. 

You dont know what or who the fuck your pulling for. 

11 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

👇

On 3/15/2020 at 5:15 PM, thc6795 said:

That we agree on. We differ on the reason why. You agree because they tell you too. I question why this bullshit virus that know one I personally know has. Is able to shut down a planet.

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

It will be an after thought you will come up with something else to Blame Trump for.

I stay the same all the time bell. You on the other hand are the flavor of the month. One min your an independent, then your a Dem, Then you dont hate Trump, then you want Trump to succeed. The media is honest to the media is a fraud. To only the cons media is fake. 

👇

22 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Poor delusional Donny....

Trump complains that all he sees in all the TV he watches is 'hatred of me at any cost'

The WeekMarch 23, 2020

6fa2ceb8b2ac7c928adef89171e0268bPresident Trump is worried about the media, he tweeted late Sunday night, as Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and congressional leaders were furiously working to iron out differences in a massive coronavirus stimulus/bailout package. "I watch and listen to the Fake News, CNN, MSDNC, ABC, NBC, CBS, some of FOX (desperately & foolishly pleading to be politically correct), the @nytimes, & the @washingtonpost, and all I see is hatred of me at any cost," he tweeted. "Don't they understand that they are destroying themselves?"....LOL...what crazy fool!
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You are the same buffoon who claimed that Obama let a million people die of H1N1.

On 3/19/2020 at 9:15 AM, thc6795 said:

What did Obama due besides wait six months and let one million people die?

The H1N1 flu killed about 13,000 Americans in total.

🤡

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I still don’t think you know what an independent is.  It’s not a person who doesn’t have a political opinion.   

I’ve always disliked trump, that has never changed.  But my desire is for us to recover from this crisis.  

my positions really aren’t that hard to understand 

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

again Bell I called it a bullshit virus and questioned why it was able to shut down the planet

You also think they already came up with a vaccine.

On 3/15/2020 at 9:05 PM, thc6795 said:

Apparently they have come up with a vaccine already. 

😄

What a complete fuckwad.

• Haha 2

I still don’t think you know what an independent is.  It’s not a person who doesn’t have a political opinion.   

I’ve always disliked trump, that has never changed.  But my desire is for us to recover from this crisis.  

my positions really aren’t that hard to understand 

You are NOT an independent Bell. You without a doubt have a political opinion. 

Just now, thc6795 said:

You are NOT an independent Bell. You without a doubt have a political opinion. 

😂 an independent doesn’t mean I don’t have a political opinion.  It means I don’t identify with either party 

A person who is not interested in politics is “apolitical” 

• Like 1