WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF. AT THE END OF THE 15 DAY PERIOD, WE WILL MAKE A DECISION AS TO WHICH WAY WE WANT TO GO!

RedZone

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

😂 an independent doesn’t mean I don’t have a political opinion.  It means I don’t identify with either party 

A person who is not interested in politics is “apolitical” 

Ok bell you continue believing this. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Poor delusional Donny....

Trump complains that all he sees in all the TV he watches is 'hatred of me at any cost'

The Week‱March 23, 2020

6fa2ceb8b2ac7c928adef89171e0268bPresident Trump is worried about the media, he tweeted late Sunday night, as Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and congressional leaders were furiously working to iron out differences in a massive coronavirus stimulus/bailout package. "I watch and listen to the Fake News, CNN, MSDNC, ABC, NBC, CBS, some of FOX (desperately & foolishly pleading to be politically correct), the @nytimes, & the @washingtonpost, and all I see is hatred of me at any cost," he tweeted. "Don't they understand that they are destroying themselves?"....LOL...what crazy fool!

..he needs to spend more time in the coronavirus war room and less time watching EVERY single cable news outlet on TV.  This is not the time to get your feelings hurt. That comes with the fucking job.

Be a leader.... or at least have the appearance of being a leader.

• Like 2

Illinois governor to Donald Trump: 'Get off Twitter and Do Your Job'

1b8d34c0-ffe6-11e8-9efb-906719b9955b
David Jackson, USA TODAY
USA TODAY‱March 22, 2020

WASHINGTON – As the nation grappled with coronavirus, President Donald Trump and Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker engaged in a nasty Twitter fight Sunday over federal help with needed medical supplies.

"You wasted precious months when you could've taken action to protect Americans & Illinoisans," Pritzker, a Democrat, tweeted at Trump. "You should be leading a national response instead of throwing tantrums from the back seat."

• Haha 1

A running list of times @thc6795 down-played the deaths from COVID-19 as the number kept rising exponentially.

Worldwide

On 3/16/2020 at 9:32 AM, thc6795 said:

2300 deaths worldwide come on man.

On 3/17/2020 at 1:30 PM, thc6795 said:

For the world to basically shut down over less than 7k deaths is fucking crazy.

United States

On 3/16/2020 at 9:51 AM, thc6795 said:

Bell so far 69 people have died in the US from Wuhan coronavirus and we have basically shut down. 

On 3/21/2020 at 9:34 AM, thc6795 said:

Right now there have been 275 total deaths in America caused by the Chinese Virus. =

39 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

less than 500 people have died in the USA and you cant buy fucking shit paper. 

• Haha 2

Exclusive: U.S. axed CDC expert job in China months before virus outbreak

5be41ec0-ff0b-11e8-adef-442891c98066
By Marisa Taylor
,Reuters‱March 22, 2020

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Several months before the coronavirus pandemic began, the Trump administration eliminated a key American public health position in Beijing intended to help detect disease outbreaks in China, Reuters has learned.

The American disease expert, a medical epidemiologist embedded in China’s disease control agency, left her post in July, according to four sources with knowledge of the issue. The first cases of the new coronavirus may have emerged as early as November, and as cases exploded, the Trump administration in February chastised China for censoring information about the outbreak and keeping U.S. experts from entering the country to help.

“It was heartbreaking to watch,” said Bao-Ping Zhu, a Chinese American who served in that role, which was funded by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, between 2007 and 2011. “If someone had been there, public health officials and governments across the world could have moved much faster.”