WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF. AT THE END OF THE 15 DAY PERIOD, WE WILL MAKE A DECISION AS TO WHICH WAY WE WANT TO GO!

RedZone

6 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

It means he will issue an executive order saying we all need to go back to work. I think it has something to do with saving his job this November!

Are there potential implications to people's health and healthcare in general from leaving an economy in ruin?

Just something ponder given following the easily predictable Orange Man Bad reflex.

Carry on.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

It means he will issue an executive order saying we all need to go back to work. I think it has something to do with saving his job this November!

Yeah, looks like you are right.  I took some time off from the Covid-19....must have missed a lot. 

His tweet before that CAP FEST.. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Indeed.

So you don't think there could be any negative healthcare or survival impacts from destroying the economy?

If the spread stabilizes in a week or so, then announce the directions we can make but let's see progress first.  It was buffoonish to interject that tweet NOW while we're in the middle of this "war", it served no purpose.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Indeed.

So you don't think there could be any negative healthcare or survival impacts from destroying the economy?

I have already answered you but you are too dumb to understand that first we must reduce the rate of infections to manageable levels. It seems several countries in the far east have been able to do this. But no, not us, because we are masters of the world!

Carry on ...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I have already answered you but you are too dumb to understand that first we must reduce the rate of infections to manageable levels. It seems several countries in the far east have been able to do this. But no, not us, because we are masters of the world!

Carry on ...

1) I simply asked a question.

2) You didn't answer the question at all.

3)  I haven't seen where he's said he'll potentially order folks back to work. I don't think that's even possible.

Try not to piss yourself. You seem very agitated over a simple question.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, concha said:

I haven't seen where he's said he'll potentially order folks back to work. I don't think that's even possible.

You know dictator trump better than anyone. At least you think you do. 

Answer my original question. 

What's he's talking about then?

7 minutes ago, concha said:

3)  I haven't seen where he's said he'll potentially order folks back to work. I don't think that's even possible.

1. If you are dead it does not matter.

2. See 1

3. If you can't understand sarcasm, it proves my point about you being dumb.

Who's agitated, me? I am just having fun. You should look in the mirror, for to me it matters little whether we get four more of Tweedly Dee or whether he is replaced by Tweedly Dumb. For the foreseeable future we are fucked!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

1. If you are dead it does not matter.

2. See 1

3. If you can't understand sarcasm, it proves my point about you being dumb.

Who's agitated, me? I am just having fun. You should look in the mirror, for to me it matters little whether we get four more of Tweedly Dee or whether he is replaced by Tweedly Dumb. For the foreseeable future we are fucked!

You really seem upset.

I'd say "Get a hug from RedZone" but you'd probably get more than you bargained for.

Anyway, you have a good night. And don't soil yourself...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Carry on ...

That's not what you said. And what's with the name calling? Grow up!

• Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, concha said:

Some posters on here are in need of:

Vagisil

Baby wipes

Talcum powder

And now Depends

• Confused 1

Mean while the fucking libtards block the stimulus package. Bell seems to think it will go thru today. I doubt it. Every chance you fucking DemoRATS get to fuck America....You take.

Go ahead let me here the bullshit it helped companies. Big fucking deal. Im working I can pay my bills just fine. Some of these kids live paycheck to paycheck and you idiots just fucked them again. 

Has the death toll in America reached 500 yet? Fucking idiots 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Get ready to have more of your rights taken.

I was just handed an access letter giving me permission to travel during curfews and restricted travel periods. 

The dates listed are 3/16 - 5-28

To Whom It May Concern: The bearer of this letter is providing emergency communications sustainment and restoration support to critical communications infrastructure facilities in response to:

COVID-19 Declaration of National Emergency 

8 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Get ready to have more of your rights taken.

I was just handed an access letter giving me permission to travel during curfews and restricted travel periods. 

The dates listed are 3/16 - 5-28

To Whom It May Concern: The bearer of this letter is providing emergency communications sustainment and restoration support to critical communications infrastructure facilities in response to:

COVID-19 Declaration of National Emergency 

Did a member of the media give you the paperwork? Fucking cunts!

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

Can anyone that speaks "trumpish" tell me what the fuck is this man talking about?

he's very worried about the economy tanking and losing his job...reality is hitting him hard...he can't lie his way out of this one...no matter how much his minions eat his lies up like candy!