One Month in COVID-19 Time: Feb 26/Mar 26

15yds4gibberish

7 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Feb 26, 2020:

And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

--IMPOTUS Press Conference 

Mar 26, 2020:

image.thumb.png.6568f454eb789b48cbb6b23ff74584fc.png

It's gonna be like a miracle. One day it's just gonna disappear. 

*poof* 

xD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

That quote is a month from tomorrow...

“It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.”  IMPOTUS Feb 27

😉

It looks like you've placed all your bets on that NOT happening before .....

November ? 🤔

What odds are you getting for that over/under....

PS: and why so hard on the over ?

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Feb 26, 2020:

And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

--IMPOTUS Press Conference 

Mar 26, 2020:

And in Orange Man Bad land, nobody else bears any responsibility for anything.

👍

People can actually drink fish tank cleaner and blame it on OMB...

🤣

Just now, 15yds4gibberish said:

When asked about America's lack of a widespread testing effort:

"Yeah, no.  I don't take responsibility at all."  IMPOTUS March 13, 2020  😷

Interestingly, Dr Fauci kinda backs him up on it.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said Tuesday that the blame for the slow pace of testing for coronavirus in the U.S. does not lie with either President Trump or the CDC.

Fauci told Hugh Hewitt on “The Hugh Hewitt” show that a “technical glitch” resulted in the delay in production of usable tests in the U.S., something Fauci prescribed to random error.

“This has nothing to do with anybody’s fault, certainly not the president’s fault.”

25 minutes ago, concha said:

Interestingly, Dr Fauci kinda backs him up on it.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said Tuesday that the blame for the slow pace of testing for coronavirus in the U.S. does not lie with either President Trump or the CDC.

Fauci told Hugh Hewitt on “The Hugh Hewitt” show that a “technical glitch” resulted in the delay in production of usable tests in the U.S., something Fauci prescribed to random error.

“This has nothing to do with anybody’s fault, certainly not the president’s fault.”

He doesn’t back him up, b/c DJT did blame someone, not just deflect blame away from himself.  So was the president a dumbass or an idiot for making this statement? 

For decades the @CDCgov looked at, and studied, its testing system, but did nothing about it. It would always be inadequate and slow for a large scale pandemic, but a pandemic would never happen, they hoped. President Obama made changes that only complicated things further.....

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

He doesn’t back him up, b/c DJT did blame someone, not just deflect blame away from himself.  So was the president a dumbass or an idiot for making this statement? 

For decades the @CDCgov looked at, and studied, its testing system, but did nothing about it. It would always be inadequate and slow for a large scale pandemic, but a pandemic would never happen, they hoped. President Obama made changes that only complicated things further.....

He kinda says it wasn't Trump's fault. Pretty clearly.

✌️

4 minutes ago, concha said:

He kinda says it wasn't Trump's fault. Pretty clearly.

✌️

That’s not what I asked you.  Once again you love to shadow for trump.  DJT is on record blaming other people and since you love quoting the good Dr he also didn’t blame the CDC and obviously not Obama. So DJT was wrong on so many levels with this issue, but you can’t admit it.  

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That’s not what I asked you.  Once again you love to shadow for trump.  DJT is on record blaming other people and since you love quoting the good Dr he also didn’t blame the CDC and obviously not Obama. So DJT was wrong on so many levels with this issue, but you can’t admit it.  

Yeah... in fact what's happening is that you are changing the subject from what I responded to.

I responded to a post from 15yds about the president not taking responsibility.

So, you were simply changing the subject to something you wanted to discuss.

Just now, concha said:

Yeah... in fact what's happening is that you are changing the subject from what I responded to.

I responded to a post from 15yds about the president not taking responsibility.

So, you were simply changing the subject to something you wanted to discuss.

We’re still talking about blame for lack of testing.  you can’t bring yourself to admit he was wrong and out of bounds on his comment...you can’t even admit what the rest of us already know about you, you’re a shill for DJT

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

We’re still talking about blame for lack of testing.  you can’t bring yourself to admit he was wrong and out of bounds on his comment...you can’t even admit what the rest of us already know about you, you’re a shill for DJT

I hadn't been.

Folks on your end seem to need to revive it.

Call me what you like. I respond to a subject and then you drive by with another. Yet I'm the problem. OK. 👍

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You can’t bring yourself to give President Trump credit. All this is for you is a blame game. You just like the others want to last as long as possible. That way you can keep bashing president trump. Not one fucking time have you posted anything positive or tried to calm the panic.

1 minute ago, concha said:

I hadn't been.

Folks on your end seem to need to revive it.

Call me what you like. I respond to a subject and then you drive by with another. Yet I'm the problem. OK. 👍

15yds made a general comment to your drive by post.   There was no lengthy engagement on that subject.  What Fauci did more than anything, if one believes him, is he discounted trumps claim that Obama and the CDC were responsible. 

peace ☮️ 

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

15yds made a general comment to your drive by post.   There was no lengthy engagement on that subject.  What Fauci did more than anything, if one believes him, is he discounted trumps the claim that Obama  Trump and the CDC were responsible. 

peace ☮️ 

FIFY

Fauci didn't mention Obama in the quotes I provided, I don't believe.

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You can’t bring yourself to give President Trump credit. All this is for you is a blame game. You just like the others want to last as long as possible. That way you can keep bashing president trump. Not one fucking time have you posted anything positive or tried to calm the panic.

I want it to end quickly but safely.  But more importantly I want him to stfu, quit tweeting and putting out bullshit info.  The only one’s who should be talking are Dr Fauci and Pence every now and then. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, concha said:

Have at it Math Whiz.  🤣

Will do Mr.

"accelerated drop in black unemployment under Trump"

"LFPR fell sharply among 25-54"

"LFPR fell the most among 25-54"

"LFPR caused Obama's unemployment rate to look better than it was"

"Unemployment rate actually increased before Trump took over"

🤡

😄