30,000 Ventilators for New York?

concha

16 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

"15 cases soon to be down to none"....DJT...that would look nice on his headstone!

The President of the United States said that 15 cases would soon be zero.

10,000 Americans had died since then.

concha was silent.

But Cuomo asked for as much help as he could for the state in most crisis?

Wham!

concha from off the top rope!

🤡

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, The Guru said:

The times that concha has criticized Trump for his incompetence?

zero point zero times.

But, boy, was he on the beat when Cuomo asked for too much help for dying New Yorkers and overburdened hospitals.

Wham!

He was ready for this important task!

🤡

I was unaware that was my job, Andy.

Speaking of jobs... 🤡

Oh, and your reliable and non-partisan criticism of the left over the years is legend.  🤡  🤣

• Confused 1

Just now, concha said:

I was unaware that was my job, Andy.

But you somehow were aware that your job was to criticize a Governor for not knowing exactly how many ventilators his state would need right in the middle of an unprecedented health crisis?

As usual, concha is the right man for this important task.

• Like 1

Just now, The Guru said:

But you somehow were aware that your job was to criticize a Governor for not knowing exactly how many ventilators his state would need right in the middle of an unprecedented health crisis?

As usual, concha is the right man for this important task.

It's my choice.

And it looks like I was spot on.

How ironic that I'm being addressed by the guy who clearly has not been the man for the task.

🤡

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Yes, who else would it be?

You choose to be a clown who ignores incompetence from the highest office but can be counted on to hold people to task for the number of ventilators requested for sick and dying patients.

You mean people governing the top hotspot in the country who worked to ensure the the NYC Chinese New Year festival was well attended so they could be "woke", and then who demand quantities of respirators far beyond need when there is a national shortage?  What problems could that cause?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

You mean people governing the top hotspot in the country who worked to ensure the the NYC Chinese New Year festival was well attended so they could be "woke", and then who demand quantities of respirators far beyond need when there is a national shortage?  What problems could that cause?

More than 1/3 of all cases are in New York.

Where do you think that shortage might be most acute?

But we're all thankful that you took on this most important task.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

40 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

if you're living in Ohio there is no difference...if you live in the NY metro area chances are you already know someone that died and are hoping your not next...that's the difference...thanks for your concern Fred....O.o   

The NY metro area has over 21 million people, so "chances are" that most people don't. 🤷‍♂️

Just now, The Guru said:

As you should be.

Now be a good lad and run along avoiding your actual job.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, The Guru said:

....just how easy is it to make 😢 concha look like a moron??7

It's embarrassing.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

The NY metro area has over 21 million people, so "chances are" that most people don't. 🤷‍♂️

LOL..chances are your wrong Dave!...most in the MY metro area do know someone that has passed ( I wish that were a lie)...you'll see what I'm talking about soon enough Dave....you got a dumb-ass Republican Gov. keeping church's open?!...brilliant!!...O.o

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..chances are your wrong Dave!...most in the MY metro area do know someone that has passed ( I wish that were a lie)

It pretty much is a lie. It's almost mathematically impossible for "most" of 21 million people to personally know any one of 3000 people. 

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

.you got a dumb-ass Republican Gov. keeping church's open?!...brilliant!!...O.o

You mean the "dumb-ass" widely considered to be the most capable and proactive in the country?

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/04/01/coronavirus-state-governors-best-worst-covid-19-159945

🤡

3 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

It pretty much is a lie. It's almost mathematically impossible for "most" of 21 million people to personally know any one of 3000 people. 

You mean the "dumb-ass" widely considered to be the most capable and proactive in the country?

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/04/01/coronavirus-state-governors-best-worst-covid-19-159945

🤡

personally...as in have over for dinner??...or know a friend of a friend or acquittance who died??...stop with the math and use some common sense Dave...again...I wish it were a lie( I know of 2 deaths)...did you go to church yesterday Dave??..so you're proud of your dumb-ass governor huh??...just wait Dave...;)

Coronavirus in Florida: As state passes 10,000 cases, did Gov. DeSantis wait too long on stay-at-home order?

Jeffrey Schweers, USA TODAY NETWORK-Florida Capital Bureau

2 days ago

For weeks, Gov. Ron DeSantis pushed back against the advice of public health officials and politicians who urged him to issue a statewide stay-home order, even as positive cases of coronavirus and deaths grew in number. 

By Friday night, the number of positive cases leaped from the morning's 9,585 to 10,268, an increase of 683 over seven hours. Friday night's numbers show 1,334 people have been hospitalized and 170 have died from COVID-19, the potentially fatal respiratory disease caused by the virus. 

As testing increases throughout the state, so have the number of positive cases. In one week the state doubled from around 6,600 tests a day to almost 14,000 on Thursday. Positive results are averaging around 11-12%.

.His reason for delaying the order: DeSantis was trying to balance the public health concerns with the devastating impact it would have on the state's economy. Meantime, unemployment claims over the last two weeks skyrocketed over 350,000, causing the state's online application system to crash......BRILLANT...Zulu thinks you're doing a great job Ron!!...Keep up the good work!!

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

personally...as in have over for dinner??...or know a friend of a friend or acquittance who died??...stop with the math and use some common sense Dave...again...I wish it were a lie( I know of 2 deaths)

I am using common sense. You're the one making dumb unsubstantiated statements, and following up with a single anecdote as some kind of proof. 

did you go to church yesterday Dave??

No...I stayed at home, like most reasonable people. What did you do? 

so you're proud of your dumb-ass governor huh??...just wait Dave...;)

Wait for what?

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Coronavirus in Florida: As state passes 10,000 cases, did Gov. DeSantis wait too long on stay-at-home order?

Jeffrey Schweers, USA TODAY NETWORK-Florida Capital Bureau

2 days ago

For weeks, Gov. Ron DeSantis pushed back against the advice of public health officials and politicians who urged him to issue a statewide stay-home order, even as positive cases of coronavirus and deaths grew in number. 

By Friday night, the number of positive cases leaped from the morning's 9,585 to 10,268, an increase of 683 over seven hours. Friday night's numbers show 1,334 people have been hospitalized and 170 have died from COVID-19, the potentially fatal respiratory disease caused by the virus. 

As testing increases throughout the state, so have the number of positive cases. In one week the state doubled from around 6,600 tests a day to almost 14,000 on Thursday. Positive results are averaging around 11-12%.

.His reason for delaying the order: DeSantis was trying to balance the public health concerns with the devastating impact it would have on the state's economy. Meantime, unemployment claims over the last two weeks skyrocketed over 350,000, causing the state's online application system to crash......BRILLANT...Zulu thinks you're doing a great job Ron!!...Keep up the good work!!

DeSantis isn't my governor, you flaming retard lol. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

🤡

3,000 deaths??..try again Dave....how about 4,758 as of today....O.o