Maxpreps watch list

Ga96

7 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

So why did you feel it necessary to make an excuse for the second best team in IMG history giving up 7 TD's shortly after they boat raced Desoto?

I brought it up b/c even with the adv cen10 couldn’t get the win.  

I’ll let you figure out what’s relevant about these Desoto scores.  Then we’ll discuss...lol😂

Opponent Result
8/294:00p Martin
SE:Mansfield Newsom - Multipurpose Stad.
(L) 46 - 26Play video icon

9/52:00p IMG Academy (L) 47 - 29

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I brought it up b/c even with the adv cen10 couldn’t get the win.  

I’ll let you figure out what’s relevant about these Desoto scores.  Then we’ll discuss...lol😂

Opponent Result
8/294:00p Martin
SE:Mansfield Newsom - Multipurpose Stad.
(L) 46 - 26Play video icon

9/52:00p IMG Academy (L) 47 - 29

(3) loss SJB beat Cen10 62-34 the same year IMG (2nd best team ever)  gave up 7 TD's to them

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

(3) loss SJB beat Cen10 62-34 the same year IMG (2nd best team ever)  gave up 7 TD's to them

So what, a single game doesn’t define the entire season.  Did you come to that same silly conclusion when SJB barely beat Servite last season?

You also didn’t comment on the Desoto games the 1st 2 weeks in 2015.  What was relevant about the outcome Sammy?    

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

2016 honor bowl, says 7:30 start time. You can kinda see the sun setting in the beginning of the video

I still can't believe CEN10 just gave them the game on that last drive.  Hail Mary pass into the endzone and the db was right there all he had to do was knock the ball down.  Oh well.  Still was a great game to watch.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So what, a single game doesn’t define the entire season.  Did you come to that same silly conclusion when SJB barely beat Servite last season?

You also didn’t comment on the Desoto games the 1st 2 weeks in 2015.  What was relevant about the outcome Sammy?    

Servite improved a lot as the year went on because they started a lot of Sophs.

I don’t follow Desoto. So I can’t help you with theIr first 2 games 

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Servite improved a lot as the year went on because they started a lot of Sophs.

I don’t follow Desoto. So I can’t help you with theIr first 2 games 

The point is Desoto was smoked before they played IMG but that nugget didn’t stop you from thinking IMGs win over Desoto was monumental.  But at least you’re being honest now, you’re ignorant about things in TX.    

👇

49 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

So why did you feel it necessary to make an excuse for the second best team in IMG history giving up 7 TD's shortly after they boat raced Desoto?

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The point is Desoto was smoked before they played IMG but that nugget didn’t stop you from thinking IMGs win over Desoto was monumental.  But at least you’re being honest now, you’re ignorant about things in TX.    

👇

Due to time constraints I can only follow Texas teams in the first 6 Tiers.  After that, its pretty pointless.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Just rewatched the IMG vs MD game.  Imo IMG in 2018 was a more difficult opponent than SFA 2019.  Due to the much better offense that IMG had.  That was IMG's best team ever.  Same as 2019 was SFA best team ever.

MD had to pull out and successfully execute trickery in order to beat that IMG team.

Hell no our best teams was 2017 an 2018 st frances so far when we went back to back geico state champs  we gonna smash img again this year the 2018 game vs img got canceled to weather  this will be our 4straight year vs img  to bad mater die ducking both 

• Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Due to time constraints I can only follow Texas teams in the first 6 Tiers.  After that, its pretty pointless.

You’re constrained,  but you found yourself commenting on Desoto anyways.   😂 

the truth is I know more about Cali than you do TX, and that’s shameful for a guy who’s pitching his national tiers as being newsworthy.  
💩  in = 💩  out. 😂 

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You’re constrained,  but you found yourself commenting on Desoto anyways.   😂 

the truth is I know more about Cali than you do TX, and that’s shameful for a guy who’s pitching his national tiers as being newsworthy.  
💩  in = 💩  out. 😂 

I was commenting on IMG not DeSoto.

i also applaud and appreciate your interest and knowledge of Calif football.  

37 minutes ago, Bmore Better said:

Hell no our best teams was 2017 an 2018 st frances so far when we went back to back geico state champs  we gonna smash img again this year the 2018 game vs img got canceled to weather  this will be our 4straight year vs img  to bad mater die ducking both 

Who did you beat in 2017 and 2018?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bmore Better said:

You didn't graduate from St Frances (or any high school), did you?

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, MD87 said:

Against a team that travels every week, and multiple times to the west coast.  Nice try.

Prior to that game, how many times had IMG traveled to the west coast?

Regardless,  who has MORE experience playing in Cali, IMG or Cen10?   Nice attempt, try harder... 

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Prior to that game, how many times had IMG traveled to the west coast?

Regardless,  who has MORE experience playing in Cali, IMG or Cen10?   Nice attempt, try harder... 

Weak answer.  Most importantly, who has a RIDICULOUS advantage in 4- and 5-star studs who shouldn't come close to losing to a public, no matter what time zone they play in?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MD87 said:

Weak answer.  Most importantly, who has a RIDICULOUS advantage in 4- and 5-star studs who shouldn't come close to losing to a public, no matter what time zone they play in?

Now you’re changing your criteria to recruits. Get back on the saddle and answer what you posted.  When was IMG on the west coast prior to their games with Cen10?  

👇

23 minutes ago, MD87 said:

Against a team that travels every week, and multiple times to the west coast.  Nice try.

13 hours ago, Bmore Better said:

GSB just stop it. 

• Haha 7